Error when submitting wiki changes

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mrcraggle

I'm currently making changes to the Warframe wiki but on submission, I get an error message saying that it failed but my changes are reflected on the site but I'm barely receiving any points for the changes I made. I spent a few hours editing several images together to change the ones already in the wiki as they're old and quite boring as well as adding new ones and all I got for that edit was 5 points. I then changed a bunch of icons for better consistency within the wiki, fixed some spelling mistakes and cleaned up other parts so it'd look better and I got 1 stinking point.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

The edits I made all related to the Warframes section. I changed the profile pictures for each Warframe, changed the icons of the powers to 40 x 40 as someone else added ones that were 60 x 60 and it just looked inconsistent and messy and cleaned up some of the text. Not a great deal but just making the page more presentable. The time spent doing it and only get 1 point is the frustrating thing rather than the work involved. My edit for Mirage went through perfectly fine though. You can see the edit history here.

What was the reason for this to happen though? When I submitted, I just had the saving screen for awhile and then it failed but the next edit went through fine and quickly then the next edit failed. Is it due to a lot of changes at once?