Front Page Not Displaying New Content

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By ChrisTaran

It seems the home page isn't showing any of the new content posted today. Both the Arkham Knight Quick Look and the new Danswers are not showing anywhere on the page.

[Edit] Seems Batman has shown up, but still no Danswers and Austin's new article on "Let's Talk about Tale of Tales' Sunset and Public Funding for Games" is also not showing up.

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By NTM

@wikitoups: Thanks... Yeah, it's not showing for me either on the front page, I was thinking they really just didn't upload it yet.

Edit - Hm. Loving Asylum, but being super disappointed in City (and actually quite surprised at how much enjoyed Origins), I'm really hoping this final outing with Batman is a great one. So far, it's looking really interesting! I will agree with those that take issue with the amount of times you have to drive the batmobile, that's not something I care to do. It feels like the excitement is down with this one though from a lot of people.

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

And literally seconds after I edited my post everything seems back to normal! Yay.

frobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6 frobie  Staff

We were running the e3 themed home page during E3 week for all your E3 needs. We are now back to our regularly scheduled programming.