Avatar image for bennybondnielsen
bennybondnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bennybondnielsen

I can't seem to find this game on twitch, then i searched on google : how to add a game on twitch. and got to this site, but when i tried to add the game to this wiki, its allready added.

now im confused ? :)

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@bennybondnielsen:

Twitch uses the GB wiki to get game titles, and as you can see, Might and Magic X Legacy certainly already has a page.

However, I just went over to Twitch, and for some reason this game is only identified by "Might and Magic X Legacy" and not "Might & Magic X Legacy" (note the ampersand). Games should be identifiable by the title and all aliases listed on the wiki page. "GTA V" and "Grand Theft Auto V" for instance would both work, but in this case, it for some reason is only being identified by an alias.

That seems like an issue on the Twitch side of things, so I suggest taking it up with them. In the meantime, just use the alias that works.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't seem to find this game on twitch, then i searched on google : how to add a game on twitch. and got to this site, but when i tried to add the game to this wiki, its allready added.

now im confused ? :)

There are streams::

Might and Magic Twtch Stream