Notifications are broken again :-(

• 57 results
rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@jgf: When was the last time you got a notification before you noticed that they were turned off?

jgf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@rorie: I can't remember. Could be as long as 2 months. The last message I got is from June 14, but I can't see any previous notifications in the notification history. Perhaps I tried to switch from notification messages to notifications, I really can't remember. But it works now, so I'm happy.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgf: OK, yeah, it did revert unfortunately at some point a few weeks ago, but I don't think it flipped back lately. But if you have them on now you should hopefully be good. Sorry for the trouble!

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's so-so for me. Sometimes I don't get notifications, sometimes I get one or two when I should have gotten more. Can't really understand the principle under which it works.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By rorie

@shockd: Everything should be working correctly now. If you can link me to a comment where you should've gotten a notification but didn't, though, that'd be handy. Keep in mind that sometimes people will manually type out @ShockD and stuff like that that doesn't actually cause a notification to be sent.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Here I've been sitting around assuming they were broken indefinitely only to find out they were all turned off.

Turned em all on. Now, lets go find an argument to get into so I can see if they work :P

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Here I've been sitting around assuming they were broken indefinitely only to find out they were all turned off.

Turned em all on. Now, lets go find an argument to get into so I can see if they work :P

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By fattony12000

Psst, you guys should email/PM/hit everyone up to tell them that they are all switched off and that they can switch them back on, or indeed switch them back on for people.

That'd be mega sweet of you.