Still don't have access to premium stuff after paying.

j_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, I posted in the other topic but it's quite old and I figure maybe nobody would see it. I paid for premium a few days ago, and I've been checking intermittently, but the website doesn't recognise that I should be a premium member now. Got my acceptance email.

Can this be fixed?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

You should try messaging @rorie if the old "log out and back in" trick doesn't do it. So far as I know, he's the only one that can monkey around with this stuff and fix it. He's pretty good about finding these premium bug threads and responding too.

cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_boy: log out of your account then log back in. I was confused at first too when I signed up but that didthe trick for me.

Arjailer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cspiffo: I've tried that - didn't work for me :-(

cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cspiffo

@arjailer: I guess it might be a job for @rorie then. I'd do everything else first though to make sure it's not on your end. Ie: log out, erase the cookies in the browser, restart the PC, log back in. Sometimes software can get hung up if a memory flag doesn't change correctly due to a bug, an error in another program that hangs the system, or even an electrical issue.

Arjailer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arjailer

@cspiffo: Okay - I logged out, deleted all giantbomb cookies (30-40 in total), shutdown, re-started, and logged back in - still no premium videos for me :-(

Also tried on another device (an iPad) with no luck.

cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arjailer: that sucks, I'm sure @rorie will handle it. Just drop him a line. Good luck.

Arjailer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, I've sent Rorie a message :-)

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@j_boy: Looks like someone else might've hooked you up, but I added a few extra days to your sub to make up for the lost time. Sorry about that!

GingerYellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GingerYellow

Same deal here - did the whole log out, delete cookies, restart and log back in thing, no joy.