Delete: Murder Occurs When Raining

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel
Murder Occurs When Raining

Again, what the hell is this?  Encyclopedia Dramatica?

A.  Is this really a game concept?

B.  Whoever put Persona 4 on this page is wrong, as the characters die when it fogs over, not when it rains.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

And technically, Persona 4's case isn't even murder.  But whatever, I'm for the deletion of this concept page.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

This is getting pretty silly now. How on Earth does this type of stuff slip through the net?

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By frankxiv
@eroticfishcake said:
" This is getting pretty silly now. How on Earth does this type of stuff slip through the net? "
i'd imagine there is no net in these cases
Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ignor

Delete+Delete+Delete!

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel
@onimonkii said:
" @eroticfishcake said:
" This is getting pretty silly now. How on Earth does this type of stuff slip through the net? "
i'd imagine there is no net in these cases "
Then maybe there needs to be one.  It's becoming apparent that the current state is too lax, and the mods can't handle every crap submission that makes it in when too many views renders them unable to be deleted.
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Hailinel said:
" @onimonkii said:
" @eroticfishcake said:
Then maybe there needs to be one.  It's becoming apparent that the current state is too lax, and the mods can't handle every crap submission that makes it in when too many views renders them unable to be deleted. "
I second that motion. While the mods do a relatively good job, they can only do so much and it's quite hard to reject some concepts when it alredy exists in the database under a very different name. Some of these concepts seem downright silly though. I think they really need to get more anally retentive with these things.
erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By erinfizz

This would make a great list! Check 1.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#9  Edited By Marino  Staff
@Hailinel said:
" @onimonkii said:
" @eroticfishcake said:
Then maybe there needs to be one.  It's becoming apparent that the current state is too lax, and the mods can't handle every crap submission that makes it in when too many views renders them unable to be deleted. "
Instead of installing a net for everyone, I think they should probably increase the minimum points required to freely add pages as well as increasing the threshold for when a page becomes too popular to delete.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By iamjohn
@Marino: agree with this.  The point barriers made sense when the site was starting out and no one could predict how sizable the community would get as a way to encourage people to start contributing.  Now that we have a big community and more mods, I think it makes sense just to raise the caps.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Karl_Boss
@Hailinel said:
" Murder Occurs When Raining  Again, what the hell is this?  Encyclopedia Dramatica? A.  Is this really a game concept? B.  Whoever put Persona 4 on this page is wrong, as the characters die when it fogs over, not when it rains. "
You are such an angry elf. :P....yeah dumb concept but I've seen worse (i.e. that helicopter one)
mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By mracoon
@Marino said:
" @Hailinel said:
" @onimonkii said:
" @eroticfishcake said:
Instead of installing a net for everyone, I think they should probably increase the minimum points required to freely add pages as well as increasing the threshold for when a page becomes too popular to delete. "
Yeah I think it's about time they raised the threshold and also may gave some new privelages too (like being able to add aliases to any page). I think maybe upping the limit it to 5k for live edits and 10k for live submissions would be reasonable. There are a lot of users who've already got that many points so it wouldn't be cutting off too many people. If they really wanted to keep things in check they could raise the threshold to 100k then only like 5 users could make live submissions.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Hamz

Check two, it's been obliterated!