Did the points value of text edits just get altered?

• 64 results
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Jayge_
MasturbatingBear said:
"Jayge said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"Exactly, but in the beginning when you had a good amount it meant you contributed a lot. Now they are more worthless because you get way more for way less"
They were worthless already anyway. Now it's just easier for good writers or real information contributors to get ahead and not have to whore screenshots."
Whats the point of your post? you repeat what I said in the first sentence then say dumb shit. Who cares about whoreing screenshots. In the first month or so of the site the top point contributors had something going for them because they did the most contributions. Now someone can get to that mark without even half of the work. I dont care though cause like I said earlier. They were always pointless but now they are even more pointless/"
You seriously need to get your attitude in check. Also, you said they are more worthless now. Not true. They were completely worthless already; you can't get more worthless than screenshot-whoring-worthless. That was my post.
Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By MasturbatingBear
Jayge said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"Jayge said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"Exactly, but in the beginning when you had a good amount it meant you contributed a lot. Now they are more worthless because you get way more for way less"
They were worthless already anyway. Now it's just easier for good writers or real information contributors to get ahead and not have to whore screenshots."
Whats the point of your post? you repeat what I said in the first sentence then say dumb shit. Who cares about whoreing screenshots. In the first month or so of the site the top point contributors had something going for them because they did the most contributions. Now someone can get to that mark without even half of the work. I dont care though cause like I said earlier. They were always pointless but now they are even more pointless/"
You seriously need to get your attitude in check. Also, you said they are more worthless now. Not true. They were completely worthless already; you can't get more worthless than screenshot-whoring-worthless. That was my post."
MY attitude? please... you seem to follow me around and post in topics that I have posted on just to say shit. You are the one with an attitude problem. And uploading screenshots made points worthless? Some people are idiots.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jayge_
MasturbatingBear said:
"MY attitude? please... you seem to follow me around and post in topics that I have posted on just to say shit. You are the one with an attitude problem. And uploading screenshots made points worthless? Some people are idiots."
Uploading every single picture of a Pro wrestler on the internet just to get points made points inherently worthless the second the practice began. I don't follow you around. Don't flatter your sorry ass.
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MasturbatingBear
Jayge said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"MY attitude? please... you seem to follow me around and post in topics that I have posted on just to say shit. You are the one with an attitude problem. And uploading screenshots made points worthless? Some people are idiots."
Uploading every single picture of a Pro wrestler on the internet just to get points made points inherently worthless the second the practice began. I don't follow you around. Don't flatter your sorry ass."
Well you seem to post in all topics i post in usually commenting about me. So don't talk to me, fucking moron.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jayge_
MasturbatingBear said:
"Well you seem to post in all topics i post in usually commenting about me. So don't talk to me, fucking moron."
When you're constantly posting stupid shit, I feel it necessary to call you out on it. Plus, I posted in this thread long before you did. That, and this is an open forum, nimbus. I'll talk to whoever I'd like to talk to.
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Well seeing as I don't post "stupid shit" and your a fucking moron, It doesn't matter. Im not gonna argue with you. Retard.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jayge_

I'm done responding to him, Side. My IQ lowers every second I spend reading one of his posts. If he keeps that shit up I'll just PM a mod or something.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By BoG

Stop the bickering! Stop it! I can't take it! I don't want you to get a divorce!

Uh, anyways, I think we are all idiots, and I wish I would never have complained about points. I liked the old way.
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By StarFoxA
BoG said:
"Stop the bickering! Stop it! I can't take it! I don't want you to get a divorce!
Uh, anyways, I think we are all idiots, and I wish I would never have complained about points. I liked the old way.
"
I don't know, I'm finding this discussion rather amusing.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By brukaoru
BoG said:
"Uh, anyways, I think we are all idiots, and I wish I would never have complained about points. I liked the old way."
I agree...  Changes are tough. :(
hexogen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#61  Edited By hexogen

I just got 410 points for adding the multiplayer section of the Midnight Club: Los Angeles page. 400 was for my original edit, but then I realized I forgot to bold the game types under Battle Modes, so I went and did that and got 10 points for it. Yes, 10 points just for bolding six phrases.

Of course, even though I've earned 500+ points today my point total hasn't gone up at all. That's another issue entirely, though.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By Endogene
Hexogen said:
"I just got 410 points for adding the multiplayer section of the Midnight Club: Los Angeles page. 400 was for my original edit, but then I realized I forgot to bold the game types under Battle Modes, so I went and did that and got 10 points for it. Yes, 10 points just for bolding six phrases.

Of course, even though I've earned 500+ points today my point total hasn't gone up at all. That's another issue entirely, though."
I wonder if the fact that points don't seem to be adding up has been done in purpose by the staff so they can re think the point system.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#63  Edited By LordAndrew

I've been getting points sometimes, and sometimes not. I'm not sure it's intentional.

I just got five points for simply inserting a link in an article. That's just messed up. I didn't even add or modify any text.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#64  Edited By Endogene
LordAndrew said:
"I've been getting points sometimes, and sometimes not. I'm not sure it's intentional.

I just got five points for simply inserting a link in an article. That's just messed up. I didn't even add or modify any text."
All we can do is wait for official word from the staff i guess.