Blogs on Forums

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MAST

So when creating a new blog, i see the part where i can add it to a relevant game forum, but i can't figure out how to add it to the "General Discussion" forum, or the "Off-Topic Forum." How do you do this? I see other people's blogs showing up on these forums, so i'm assuming there is a way to do it. I've already tried just typing in "Off-Topic," but that didn't work.

Thanks in advance!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

The option is there. There is a drop down menu from which you can select one of the main forums once you've posted the blog.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

You'll see the option after you've posted the blog.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz

There is a drop down menu where you can associate your blog to the relevant 'main' boards. Or you can associate it to a specific board for a page within the Wiki database. You don't have to post blogs to the forums either if you do not wish to. Simply navigate away from the page when you have submitted the blog and the prompt appears asking which forum board you want to associate the page too.

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MAST

Alrighty, that's good to know. I hadn't actually submitted the blog yet, so i didn't see that option. I typed the blog up, and was like "Err... This doesn't really fit in any game forum" and couldn't figure out how to put it elsewhere. I thought that i had to choose something, so i just didn't post it at all.

Cheers, guys!

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MAST

Alrighty, that's good to know. I hadn't actually submitted the blog yet, so i didn't see that option. I typed the blog up, and was like "Err... This doesn't really fit in any game forum" and couldn't figure out how to put it elsewhere. I thought that i had to choose something, so i just didn't post it at all.

Cheers, guys!