what did you choose at the end? (spoilers)

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By RedSox8933

i chose love, so i could get my dog back. i really wanted that million dollars, but i couldn't turn down getting my dog back.

CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CactusWolf

Same here. I'll likely get around to playing through again with the other decisions later in the year though.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PureRok

I chose the Sacrifice. I wanted my dog, but... I'm just such a good person I couldn't even be that selfish. However, I'm playing through it again and choosing Love (and to get the other achievements). I did the reload trick and got all of the choice achievements in one fell swoop.

tmontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tmontana1004

I chose the sacrifice...I miss my dog and daughter =(

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By kush

I just chose love...I couldn't say no to my dog, plus I already sacrificed enough.

EDIT: I reloaded my save and picked Sacrifice...they made me feel too bad for picking love.

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By pyromaniac
Kush said:
"I just chose love...I couldn't say no to my dog, plus I already sacrificed enough.

EDIT: I reloaded my save and picked Sacrifice...they made me feel too bad for picking love."
what happens when you pick sacrifice? Do you get a lotttt of renown points?
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By kush
pyromaniac said:
"Kush said:
"I just chose love...I couldn't say no to my dog, plus I already sacrificed enough.

EDIT: I reloaded my save and picked Sacrifice...they made me feel too bad for picking love."
what happens when you pick sacrifice? Do you get a lotttt of renown points?"
I think you get about 10K renown points, but I really don't remember. I just was told that I was the most famous person the world has ever seen, but I have no dog :( ...now to go through my second playthrough as an evil lesbian!
Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By pirate_republic

I picked a few... that dog is too tempting. I wouldn't really choose sacrifice I don't think... screw those people. So it's either the million dollars or the dog, so next time I'll go with the money.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pause422

I played through evil the first time, and choose greed mainly just to see how much money it was exactly and wha new quests were available at the end..but I was already gonna restart a second character and go good this time, and I'll probably have a decision between love and sacrifice this playthrough. Leaving the dog really is hard though, I came into the game thinking I wasn't gonna give a shit about that feature at all, but it really has a lot of advantages and I grew to like it a lot in the game.

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By lucas_kelly

I chose sacrifice, I really do miss the dog.

Joru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joru

I chose greed since I had already gone bad during the visit to the spire. Wish I chose the dog though :(  I was kinda sad afterwards... not very good as playing as a bad guy apparantly. Might play through it again sometime.

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By webby

I had enough money, over 100k renown, everyone loves me, max purity and max goodness, but I had to pick love. Would still take my dog over all of them :D.

*spoilers*

Also I get to keep my wife "Lady Gray" who I brought back to life. 
Avatar image for green_incarnate
Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Green_Incarnate

I chose sacrifice. Was I the only one that didn't really care much about the dog?

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14  Edited By Cube

I chose love, regrettably.

Should have picked the money.

Avatar image for aimingwandersly
AimingWandersly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AimingWandersly

i chose each one once (for the achivements) and settled on family because i was hoping my kids would have aged again and i didn't want to lose my dog. he's my bro.

SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By SSbabel

Yeh i chose sacrifice, really starting to miss the dog i didn't realize how much id miss the boi.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By suneku

I chose love because I married a really hot whore and worked pretty hard (wanted sex like every day) to keep her from leaving. haha. She gave me STDs though... but I still love her.  I'll choose sacrifice on my next playthrough.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I finished it just now, and I chose love because I wanted my dog back. I felt bad after, but it was probably the best choice, I get annoyed enough by people running after me wanting an autograph, I don't want it to be worse.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Death_Burnout

I had to choose love, after lucien said he killed my damn family i was outraged! so there was no way i was letting them and my dog go...plus i didnt want more pesky autographs :P

AspiringAndy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AspiringAndy

I took the "Love" option, not really for my family more for the dog. He is so goddam useful :)

Avatar image for aversiontherapy
AversionTherapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AversionTherapy

First time i took wealth, but everyone hated me for it! So i just completed it again and took Sacrafice, everyone loves me now, which is growing tiring. I miss my dog.

Mexalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By Mexalen

I chose sacrifice and while Theresa was talking about it, I realized I didn't want to be without dog and my family, and reloaded. It's strange, but they have grown to me, and I worked hard for them. 

Besides I already had enough reknown to be "the most famous person in the world" and actually the money never tempted me, maybe I am going for sacrifice with my 2nd playthrough ;)

I really liked having the choice, took me quite some minutes to figure out what to do.
dantebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dantebk

I wish I had thought to reload and choose all of them for the achievements.  Oh well.  I chose Sacrifice because I was role-playing "good," but mostly I'm annoyed there was no final boss fight and my family and dog are dead.  Feh!

oobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oobs
GmLx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GmLx
Webby said:

Also I get to keep my wife "Lady Gray" who I brought back to life. 
"

Dude i let the gravekeeper have her. You Necrophile!!! lol
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By Milkman

I choose Sacrifice. I didn't really regret it either.

GmLx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GmLx
suneku said:
"I chose love because I married a really hot whore and worked pretty hard (wanted sex like every day) to keep her from leaving. haha. She gave me STDs though... but I still love her.  I'll choose sacrifice on my next playthrough."

I chose to keep my dog and family... But i didnt really care about myfamily they justgot on my nerves. Always wanting sex or a new dresser while im battling the evil forces that be. I had two wives-daughter with one,son with the other. loll
bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28  Edited By bwooduhs

Sacrifice. i had only rented it so i doesnt really matter because i took it back straight after i beat it.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Love for sure. That dog nets me all kind of cool shit buried in the ground.

Ryan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ryan_

I chose sacrifice, and i didn't really start to miss the dog, until my wife would only give me presents like "dog collar" and a book to teach the dog tricks. i started to get emotional but than i remembered i am a man and kept it all inside

oWarlock360o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oWarlock360o
suneku said:
"I chose love because I married a really hot whore and worked pretty hard (wanted sex like every day) to keep her from leaving. haha. She gave me STDs though... but I still love her.  I'll choose sacrifice on my next playthrough."
XDXD

i chose Sacrefice... makes me feel kinda heartless because i fucked up my chance getting my dog back... NO DOGGIE!!!!
oWarlock360o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oWarlock360o
Ryan_ said:
"I chose sacrifice, and i didn't really start to miss the dog, until my wife would only give me presents like "dog collar" and a book to teach the dog tricks. i started to get emotional but than i remembered i am a man and kept it all inside"
'tis the downfall of many
Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ma7moud

Sacrfice

Avatar image for cleverloginname
CleverLoginName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CleverLoginName

Sacrifice... I'll do love the next time around. I thought you got more than a thanks and a crummy statue...

KennyTheSober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KennyTheSober

I chose sacrifice, gonna play thru it again like when the NXE arrives, when im done with Gears2

alexlopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By alexlopr

I chose "Love" because of a few things. 1: Keep my dog. 2: Save my wife and kids. 3: bring my sister back (sadly all you get is a note you don't get to see her)

But after I chose "love" I felt selfish because I chose my self over others so the second time around I chose Sacrifice but i miss my dog :(

then my third time around i chose love again. But its weird because when I started every time I told my self that I was going to be evil and only care about my self.