90% of you would dissagree with me, but...

• 95 results
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#51  Edited By armaan8014
@lucas_kelly said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
" @armaan8014 said:
Yep Witcher2: Assassins of kings
Shit. That's probably going to be the worst game in the history of all things. As for Mass Effect 2, I'm in that 10%, mainly because I haven't played it. I doubt Fable 3 will beat it, but I hope FF13 does. (Even though it probably won't, given the mediocre "thanks for spoiling it for everybody else, Japan-savvy users" response.) "
Where do you get that conclusion from? The first game was received very well, despite its technical flaws. And from what I've seen from the gameplay videos, The Witcher 2 is looking to be even better than the first. "
Actually to tell the truth, The Witcher is one of my favourite games ever. Maybe that's because I don't look at games technically or from the prespective of a reviewer, but rather how much fun I had while playing it.

@Ghostiet said:
" @natural_deadhead said:
" Sorry, I have to say again that the witcher was a far more inferior game to mass effect 2 atleast in the ways you listed. The voice acting was horrible, the graphics were crap and the combat was click, click, click. The main character was the most boring part about that game. "
So it proves how the English version was killed in comparison to the original Polish. "
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition was the proper re-release of the game. Any one who hasn't played it (or the original Polish version) hasn't played the real Witcher.
Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Jadeskye
@MurderByDeath said:
" I am part of the 90%. In my humble opinion, you Sir are...

No Caption Provided
"
This.
Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Nemesis

Are all the cool kids now saying Mass Effect 2 is an "average" game?

Sorry, but every site is saying this is one of the best games of all time. There are games where you can be totally wrong for saying that it is average, and this is one of them.

Halo: reach is Halo. It is not going to be even 1/10th the story of Mass Effect 2, idiot.
Final Fantasy XIII!!! Don't make me laugh.
Fable 3? Yeah, it will be good, but the story and actual gameplay won't even touch Mass Effect 2.
Fallout: New Vegas is being made by a team who made an "average" game YEARS ago. 
Brink looks average
Rage looks like a completely different game that is going for a different feel (like most of the games you listed)

Jeff said on the podcast, "there are going to be people who say that Mass Effect 2 is anything special, but they are wrong. Gamers will look back at how Mass Effect 2 seemingly blends action/storytelling/rpg elements into one."

Oh, and change that percentage to 99.99% of people disagreeing with you. You are wrong, it is as simple as that.

Mass Effect 2 is one of the best games ever created. Deal/live with it.

Troll harder next time. Reported your trolling.

Once again, YOU ARE WRONG!  You are wrong just like the people who say Uncharted 2 isn't amazing, you are wrong just like people who say Portal isn't amazing, or Half-life, etc...

Please leave the site. You are no longer a gamer at all.

Redux626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Redux626
@lucas_kelly said:

" NPC don't move or talk to each other. "

Did you even play the game? Were you even in Omega or Illium? 

I'm not calling ME2 GOTY Material, It's just stupid to say that with all the games coming out this year, And I do respect your opinion. But like others said it seems to me that you came in to the game expecting to much and the only game on your list I agree with is Fallout.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Afroman269

Well all credibility was lost once I saw Reach as a choice for GOTY.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By HaltIamReptar

What is with all of The Witcher hate, thread?  I am on a play-through right now (first time, I bought it during a Steam sale a while ago) and it is absolutely amazing.  I'm actually sorry I missed out for so long.

gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By gike987

The only thing I agree with is that the cities are to small. Calling the voice actors bad is just silly.

wwfundertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 25

#58  Edited By wwfundertaker

whats brink?

Jikla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Jikla

Only thing I thought was bad about ME 2 was the "body language". Characters were stiff and had weird hands etc. Great game tho, but I wouldn't say game of the year until were in December and I haven't played any other games that were better than ME 2. And it feels more like an shooter than an RPG...

taccyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By taccyp
@Nemesis said:

" Are all the cool kids now saying Mass Effect 2 is an "average" game?  Sorry, but every site is saying this is one of the best games of all time. There are games where you can be totally wrong for saying that it is average, and this is one of them.   Halo: reach is Halo. It is not going to be even 1/10th the story of Mass Effect 2, idiot. Final Fantasy XIII!!! Don't make me laugh. Fable 3? Yeah, it will be good, but the story and actual gameplay won't even touch Mass Effect 2. Fallout: New Vegas is being made by a team who made an "average" game YEARS ago.  Brink looks averageRage looks like a completely different game that is going for a different feel (like most of the games you listed)Jeff said on the podcast, "there are going to be people who say that Mass Effect 2 is anything special, but they are wrong. Gamers will look back at how Mass Effect 2 seemingly blends action/storytelling/rpg elements into one."  Oh, and change that percentage to 99.99% of people disagreeing with you. You are wrong, it is as simple as that.  Mass Effect 2 is one of the best games ever created. Deal/live with it.  Troll harder next time. Reported your trolling.  Once again, YOU ARE WRONG!  You are wrong just like the people who say Uncharted 2 isn't amazing, you are wrong just like people who say Portal isn't amazing, or Half-life, etc...  Please leave the site. You are no longer a gamer at all. "

I'M NOT A GAMER ANYMORE SINCE I DIDN'T GO WITH THE POPULAR OPINION AND THOUGH THAT UNCHARTED 2 WAS GOOD BUT NOT GREAT! NOOOOO

Fuck you. This is one of the worst things I've ever read on Giantbomb.

Also, OP came off as trollish.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By zeforgotten
@Nemesis: That is probably.. the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. 
"Jeff says so, so it is so" . 
Pathetic
DJL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By DJL
@Nemesis said:
" Are all the cool kids now saying Mass Effect 2 is an "average" game?  Sorry, but every site is saying this is one of the best games of all time. There are games where you can be totally wrong for saying that it is average, and this is one of them.   Halo: reach is Halo. It is not going to be even 1/10th the story of Mass Effect 2, idiot. Final Fantasy XIII!!! Don't make me laugh. Fable 3? Yeah, it will be good, but the story and actual gameplay won't even touch Mass Effect 2. Fallout: New Vegas is being made by a team who made an "average" game YEARS ago.  Brink looks averageRage looks like a completely different game that is going for a different feel (like most of the games you listed)Jeff said on the podcast, "there are going to be people who say that Mass Effect 2 is anything special, but they are wrong. Gamers will look back at how Mass Effect 2 seemingly blends action/storytelling/rpg elements into one."  Oh, and change that percentage to 99.99% of people disagreeing with you. You are wrong, it is as simple as that.  Mass Effect 2 is one of the best games ever created. Deal/live with it.  Troll harder next time. Reported your trolling.  Once again, YOU ARE WRONG!  You are wrong just like the people who say Uncharted 2 isn't amazing, you are wrong just like people who say Portal isn't amazing, or Half-life, etc...  Please leave the site. You are no longer a gamer at all. "

The irony is killing me...
Aljosa15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By Aljosa15

Well it can't be worse than the first game...

junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By junkie

i share the OP' s general desire to prick The Doctors' bubble a bit... there's a politically correct  new age boreyness about them.
(they make good games though)

LaszloKovacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#65  Edited By LaszloKovacs

So, a game isn't GOTY material because it makes some standard concessions for the sake of preserving gameplay?

And a whole bunch of games that nobody here has played because they're not even finished yet are definitely better?

Oooookay.

JellyFish_Gsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By JellyFish_Gsus
@Nemesis:  Wow you can say hes wrong; i don't know i haven't played it but saying your not a gamer you come of as a dick and a troll.
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By xyzygy
@lucas_kelly:

I totally  don't understand where you're coming from. For me, it's hard to take this seriously simply because I love the games so much. Mass Effect 1 is my favorite game of all time. All time. I'm still seeing where Mass Effect 2 fits in - I think it may have even surpassed it and took the top spot. Either way, I have never become more involved in a game's story, universe and characters more than this in my life. So, I guess I am kind of biased, but I disagree. 

But, I do think that the reasons you mentioned are extremely small and trivial.  

1. Why the hell would Bioware put a day/night cycle in Mass Effect 2? The game's locations aren't meant to be explored like Oblivion or Fallout 3. If you've noticed, when you go to a city, you only really walk around the spaceport area. This is because this area, even in real life, is called a hub - a small, centralized area where you can get what you need without having to wander around the city. If things in Mass Effect 2 were spread around the whole city of, say, Ilium, it would be a hassle. Think of Ilium, Tuchanka and Omega as the game's convential JRPG towns - in a JRPG, you go to a town to buy things, talk to merchants, get quests. That's exactly what you do in Mass Effect 2. It's not meant to be an open world game, nor was it ever meant to. Oh, and if you haven't seen any NPC's talking to each other you must have hearing problems. I can think of SO many NPC's that just talk amongst themselves. 

2. Basically was mentioned in #1. But, another thing I should point out is that this game is story driven. In a city like Ilium, there are seperate areas - The Spaceport, Dantia Towers, The Eclipse base, The Police station. 3 of these places are story related, because this game is story driven. Again, it's not meant to be an open world game. You're expecting something from a game which is from a totally different style. That's like asking to go back to the Experimental Staff in Lost Odyssey - why would you want to go back there? It was just a story related area and it has served its purpose. 

3. I don't know about your CPU but I played the game on my 360 and it looks awesome. Complaining about sprites in the background is so insanely trivial, I have no idea why you even brought that up. I don't even know which sprites you're talking about, I haven't seen them. And I've put over 100 hours into the game, and working another file. Saying this game looks bad is just wrong. 

It's OK for you to not like the game, but for not liking it for these reasons seems like you're really just purposefully looking for even the smallest negative in the game. I don't know how you can break apart a game like this and say it's bad because of these insanely small and trivial reasons, and then call yourself a gamer who plays games for the fun factor. The truth is that Mass Effect 2 is consistently praised by critics (Did you know it got more perfect reviews than Uncharted 2?), it has sold shit-tons, and is loved by it's fans. Hell, even here on Giantbomb it dethroned MW2 as the top most talked about game. The other day on the front page I even seen it as the most played game of that day... more than WoW! I've never, ever seen that before Mass Effect 2.

But then again, I'm a gamer - not a critic. 

Also, putting the game down because it's not like the Witcher is kind of dumb. Do you want all games to resemble each other or something? 

P.S. - I havent' played The Witcher because my PC isn't good enough to handle it, but I desperatley want to. I was holding out for the new version that was supposed to be released this fall for the 360... but it got canceled :(
LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By LiquidSwords

Halo: Reach? What a fucking joke!
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@lucas_kelly said:

"  Before people start claiming ME2 as potential game of the year, consider the other games being released this year. I personally think these games will be MUCH better.   
Halo: Reach 
The Witcher 2  
Final Fantasy XIII 
Fable 3 
Fallout: New Vegas 
Brink 
Rage and more... "

Halo: Reach - Possible, but I doubt it will be original enough for a GOTY, similar to MW2 or Gears 2
The Witcher 2 - No.
Final Fantasy XIII - Too linear
Fable 3 - Same as the last one
Fallout: New Vegas - Possible, wait until we have seen some of it first.
Brink  and Rage - Unlikely

Regarding your points about mass effect, people in the real world don't walk around talking to random people. If people are with people they know they are. It's not like people don't talk. The environments aren't exactly giant, but there are so many that all look so different it's not a problem. The graphics are great, lighting effects, shading and frame rate all spot on.

I don't expect anything else coming out this year to be better than Mass Effect for me.

Also, I'm about 40% sure that TC is trolling.
delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#70  Edited By delta_ass

You're entitled to your opinion, dude.

And your opinion is wrong.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By pause422

As soon as you listed Halo Reach after going to be much better than ME2 I got a nice laugh out of it, so thanks.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#72  Edited By Trilogy
@MurderByDeath said:
" I am part of the 90%. In my humble opinion, you Sir are...

No Caption Provided
"
haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By haggis

I suppose I could take your list of problems more seriously if they applied equally to other games. But they don't, really. Especially your first point. There are limits to what games can do these days. I would say that no game lives up to what seem to be your expectations for the first point. Day and night cycles add to a sense of realism, but usually just add in gameplay complications that detract from the primary experience. No one wants to hunt around for a character to talk to because they've walked across town. So there's a built in limitation. Is Mass Effect 2 average in this respect? Are you saying that over half the games out there have solved this problem better and half not? I have a hard time taking that seriously. That's not to say it's a legitimate gripe. It is. It's just a gripe that applies to just about every game out there, and so holding it against ME2 sounds a bit petty.

As for environments, not all of ME2's environments are small. But the exploration part of the game is focused on planets rather than towns and cities. It's a design choice. Other games such as Fallout 3 offer what seems like a vast amount of space to explore, but most of the really interesting locations are small and the rest empty. All of the locations one can walk around in during ME2 are packed with things to do. Is it average for this? I don't think so. Games seem to choose either free-roaming exploration, or hub-based linearity. ME2 goes for the later, and in my opinion gives far more freedom of exploration than other games of that type.

Graphically, I'm playing on the 360 so I can't comment. But it's certainly not as beautiful as, say, Crysis. But, then, I'm not sure it was meant to. But some of the vistas on worlds you visit are truly beautiful. I thought ME2 did a fantastic job on the space battle images. The first attack on the Normandy is occasionally breathtakingly beautiful.

I think ME2 is above average in all of these aspects. Not perfect by any means, but certainly not average. And given the story, voice acting, the actual gameplay ... yes, definitely a contender for game of the year. Of course, it's only February, so we'll see. I'll say this, though. The game's been out for a month and I've already put in 70 hours playing it, and am seriously considering starting a third playthrough. I've never done that with any other game before. Ever. And I've been playing games for twenty-five years.

I don't expect everyone to love ME2. Games are subjective in a lot of ways, but I think most of these criticisms are off the mark. ME2 has some very clear and glaring flaws, but not the ones you list.

JB16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#74  Edited By JB16

You suck........

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#75  Edited By jkz

I agree with your first 2 points, but your 3rd point, and the rest of your grievances ring hollow with me. As a result, I found that I could overlook those few faults because of the outstanding characters and great gameplay.

On another note, the Witcher is outstanding, and the 2nd looks great as well, but the Witcher and ME2 aren't really comparable.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#76  Edited By the8bitNacho
@SeriouslyNow: An opinion can't be wrong.
Lowbrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Lowbrow

You put Halo : Reach at the top of your list.

Post, and point, invalidated.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@Kombat said:
" @SeriouslyNow: An opinion can't be wrong. "
Obvious statement noted.  However my opinion of is his opinions is that they are wrong. All of them.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79  Edited By trophyhunter

oooh I think a popular game is not good  
I'm cool now right?

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By shirogane
@Capum15:
I definitely don't remember the Halo 3 release being anything major. At least, not enough for me to remember anything about it. 

And MW2 was big and sold a lot of copies, but people didn't talk about it the way the do about ME2. 
That said, could just be my memory, and i'll feel the same about this when people get over it.
aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By aaox

I smell the unmistakable odour of... 
 Troll.

Fluxxed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Fluxxed

Good for you, maybe you should mention Ico, Shadow Of The Colossus, Okami and Braid to show how indie you are bro! 

fowlowl26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By fowlowl26

Its a really good game, but it has alot of competition coming its way so I think already giving it the GOTY crown is unfair.
bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By bubahula

i disagree with you. games amazing

Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Spike94

@SeriouslyNow: 
Except The Witcher being amazing.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@Spike94 said:
"

@SeriouslyNow: 

"
It was very good but I have to say the combat interface was strange and required far too many mouseclicks for my liking.
Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Spike94
@SeriouslyNow said:
" @Spike94 said:
"

@SeriouslyNow: 

"
It was very good but I have to say the combat interface was strange and required far too many mouseclicks for my liking. "

Ahh, I couldn't disagree more. I love the combat. It is certanly not for everyone though.
crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By crusnchill
@lucas_kelly said:

"I probably should clarify that I don't think ALL the characters where boring. I thought most of the characters where interesting with the exception of Miranda, Jacob, Samara, and Tali.   "

Granted Jacob was kinda boring, but I loved listening to everyone else talk about their own stories. 

Maybe you were skipping all the character backstory conversation threads. 

Ah well... In every crowd of gamers there's groups that disagree on things. I just accept it and hope that everyone is ok with "agreeing to disagree" like I am. :-) 

I think ME2 is pretty good. Here's my review: http://www.giantbomb.com/mass-effect-2/61-21590/user_reviews/?review=12792 

Anyway, whatever people think, I know I personally had a good time with it.
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DystopiaX

I don't think it will win GOTY, but only because there are a shit ton of awesome games coming out this year. By awesome I mean perfect scores from Famitsu awesome.

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Dylabaloo

Oh Reginald............I DISAGREE!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By xyzygy
@DystopiaX said:
" I don't think it will win GOTY, but only because there are a shit ton of awesome games coming out this year. By awesome I mean perfect scores from Famitsu awesome. "
Is this sarcam? It's hard to detect on the internet... we already had a perfect score this year: Bayonetta!
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By DystopiaX
@xyzygy said:
" @DystopiaX said:
" I don't think it will win GOTY, but only because there are a shit ton of awesome games coming out this year. By awesome I mean perfect scores from Famitsu awesome. "
Is this sarcam? It's hard to detect on the internet... we already had a perfect score this year: Bayonetta! "
not sarcasm. I think it could be done by others. I disagree with the Bayonetta perfect, but since Famitsu also gave a perfect score to Nintendogs I guess they do trip up once in a while. And there will be awesome games that don't get a perfect score from Famitsu. I see Fallout: New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption, and possibly Halo: Reach as being better. Starcraft 2 will definitely be awesome. Brink and MGS Rising have potential. Heavy Rain looks better, based on reviews and previews, as well as innovation, but I haven't actually played it yet so I can't really tell. 
LA Noire looks awesome based on the GI cover article and the fact that their facial/character animations are taken directly from actors, not Mocapped and then drawn (there are absolutely no artists working on the characters from LA Noire- the captured footage is rendered/processed and you see absolutely EVERYTHING the actors do- eyebrow raises and twitches as well as subtle facial animations, so you can actually tell when someone's lying without it being obvious. The fact that you have to organically solve mysteries- put evidence together without the clues flashing or otherwise being apparent- is game changing also) It may not come out 2010 though.

And then there are the awesome games that are good but not of the same caliber- Dead Rising 2, Bad Company 2, Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor, Force Unleashed 2, Star Wars the Old Republic, APB, etc.
Mass Effect 2 is good, but doesn't shine above the "perfect score" games, and then barely does over the 2nd list of games.
jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jmrwacko
@lucas_kelly said:

"  Halo: Reach 
The Witcher 2  
Final Fantasy XIII 
Fable 3 
Brink 
Rage 

On a closing note, I thought The Witcher was a far more accomplished RPG than Mass Effect 2. For many reasons, mainly being it didn't suffer from the problems I listed above. "

1. I doubt Halo: Reach will end up being released this year. And if it is, it will probably be a disappointment, unless Bungie really pulls through with that new graphics engine.
2. I very much disagree with your opinion of The Witcher. We'll leave it at that.
3. I'm really looking forward to FFXIII, but tbh it looks a bit melodramatic, and much of the game follows a linear path. I think FFXIII will be great, but I don't think it will usurp FFX or FFVII.
4. Fable 3? lol.
5. Fallout: New Vegas is going to have to be a lot less buggy than Fallout 3 and improve/scrap VATS to contend with some of this year's other releases.
6. New IP, can't really offer an opinion yet.
7. See above.

Also, you forgot some biggies on your MASS EFFECT 2 SUCKS COMPARED TO THESE UNRELEASED GAMES list - The Old Republic, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Starcraft 2, maybe even Diablo 3. Thinking about all these games just gives me goosebumps, mmm.
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DystopiaX
@jmrwacko said:
" @lucas_kelly said:
"  Halo: Reach 
The Witcher 2  
Final Fantasy XIII 
Fable 3 
Brink 
Rage 

On a closing note, I thought The Witcher was a far more accomplished RPG than Mass Effect 2. For many reasons, mainly being it didn't suffer from the problems I listed above. "
1. I doubt Halo: Reach will end up being released this year. And if it is, it will probably be a disappointment, unless Bungie really pulls through with that new graphics engine. 2. I very much disagree with your opinion of The Witcher. We'll leave it at that. 3. I'm really looking forward to FFXIII, but tbh it looks a bit melodramatic, and much of the game follows a linear path. I think FFXIII will be great, but I don't think it will usurp FFX or FFVII. 4. Fable 3? lol. 5. Fallout: New Vegas is going to have to be a lot less buggy than Fallout 3 and improve/scrap VATS to contend with some of this year's other releases. 6. New IP, can't really offer an opinion yet. 7. See above. "
1. Halo Reach is announced for Q4 2010, and Bungie has never delayed a game. Halo has always been good, but popular games also develop haters. They also have been going downhill from Halo CE, but that still makes H2 an above average game. 
2. I see the Witcher as a niche game, so I agree, it depends on the gamer.
3. agreed.
4. Peter Molyneux hype is always lol worthy. Fable III to be good, but only good.
5. biased, since i played over 500 hours of FO3, but agreed. Obsidian also looks to be making good changes to the game, based on the PC gamer article (look at the Fallout wiki if you want more details). VATS is coming back btw, but the only thing they have said changed so far is that melee weapons are getting special VATS moves- the one mentioned in the article is "fore!" for Golf Clubs. That's not to say it'll be unchanged, just that they havent' said anything else yet.
6. yeah, but looks promising.
7. yes, but GI cover article makes that game sound ridiculously good. I expect it to do well, to the surprise of many who haven't been following the game.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By LiquidPrince

I disagree.