Not Black Ops.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#53  Edited By Vinny_Says

Black Ops makes sense, let's go with that.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By flasaltine

Black Ops is the of the greatest game of all time.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By awesomeusername

Black Ops. da fuk iz rong wit dis thread?

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#56  Edited By BeachThunder

So, we're all in agreement that the answer is Black Ops, right?

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By bybeach

For me I would like to say Halflife, but even the source engine version falls short of 'ever' The sandbags look so funky in that one.....like a molded plastic toy.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Clonedzero

theres no best for me. there are games i love, but i cant even commit to a top 5 list. how the fuck could i say ones the best? it doesnt even make sense. i mean i could give you my favorite franchise in a couple genres, like battlefield being my favorite FPS franchise and dawn of war being my favorite RTS franchise, but i cant really do more than that level of vagueness

9999dmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By 9999dmg

I've yet to play a game that even comes close to The Call of Duty: The Black Operation.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#60  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

It's got to be Tetris. No game has had such a lasting impact on the video game industry with so few revisions to the core gameplay concepts. Is it my favourite game ever? No (it is pretty awesome though). But it has to be the greatest game ever.

Or since we're all posting joke answers, I'm going to revise my answer to Barbie Horse Adventure: Wild Horse Rescue. Or maybe Black Ops. Barbie Horse Adventure vs. Black Ops. That's a tough one.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MattyFTM said:

It's got to be Tetris. No game has had such a lasting impact on the video game industry with so few revisions to the core gameplay concepts. Is it my favourite game ever? No (it is pretty awesome though). 

What about Black Ops dude? 
Drazat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Drazat

Elite for the bbc still nothing comes close apart from frontier.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By NTM

Is this best game, or favorite game? I don't know an answer to either, 'cause I don't have a favorite, and you can't really just say one's the definitive best, but I'll just say Metal Gear Solid 4, because that's still a fantastic game, and I don't feel like it has aged at all. It's a game (to me at least) that you play the first time when it releases and then you play it years later, and it's almost (or it is) the same experience. Mostly from a technical stand-point.

OK, so when I first played it, I thought it was a fine game, certainly great in the audio visual, but in the end, I was a bit disappointed in it in 2008, and then came the next Christmas after that, I had finally gotten my own PS3. I was playing games on my Dad's PS3 before that, and with the PS3 on Christmas, I got MGS4, and I knew the game was quality, I did love many aspects of it already, but it wasn't until I got it then, that I had realized that it was just one of the greatest games ever created, and one of my top favorite games as well.

I also mention this game because I'm waiting for the install to be done so I can play it. Ha ha. Three minutes, time to get off and wait for it.