Best video game platform this decade? (Poll)

• 62 results
ZmillA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By ZmillA

I agree with the results completely, at least the ordering of the top 3

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By spankingaddict

ps2 and n64, nuff said. and i didnt even play games in the n64 era!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Milkman
@hidys said:
" Definitely PS2. "
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#54  Edited By damnboyadvance
  1. Xbox 360
  2. PC
  3. PS2
Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Burns098356GX

Kind of surprise PS1 was so low, well I guess when your only 8 when it came out...

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Diamond
@Burns098356GX: Probably something to do with it being more of a last decade kind of thing.

I'm amazed that PS2 is so high.  Yea, it has the benefit of being around more years like the PC in a poll like this, but I'd probably put PC over PS2 personally if you're going to argue that angle.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By Claude

I wanted to bump this poll just to see what people thought. It's an old poll, but basically covers the last decade.

AnimalPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By AnimalPixel

Well. I find this a bit unfair. If you would have said "This generation". Totally cool. But in terms of the decade, the pc has been active for 2 decades vs. ps2, which has been 1. In that case I would choose the pc.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#59  Edited By Enigma777

I honestly can't choose. 

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By FesteringNeon

Based on games that have held my interest the longest, I said PS3 for it's couch friendliness and features. PS2 and XBOX wern't too far behind though. PS2 for the sheer selection of titles, and XBOX because well everything pretty much looked better. (also NFL2k5 had a video halftime show, and highlights)

EDIT: This also comes from a 28 year old.. who has played almost every console since I found this hidden away in a closet when I was a kid. (Twas my sister and brothers.. who are 10 and 14 years older than me) 

No Caption Provided
  The Atari 2600 entered the household before I was born, and tis what I grew up on until Nintendo graced us.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#61  Edited By Claude
@AnimalPixel said:
Well. I find this a bit unfair. If you would have said "This generation". Totally cool. But in terms of the decade, the pc has been active for 2 decades vs. ps2, which has been 1. In that case I would choose the pc.
I've thought about that. My PC habits have been two PCs. I bought one in 2000 and the one I have now, basically 2005, but upgraded.

In that same time period, I had a PS2 that broke twice, payed to get it fixed, finally bought PS2 slim and had an Xbox 360 break and payed to get a new one.

PC even wins there.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By penguindust

The PC for me.  Over the course of the previous decade I've spent more time playing PC games than console games.  Between WOW, C&C:RA, UT, Diablo 2, Age of Empires, The Sims, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age Origins and many others, the time spent just dwarfs even long sessions of various console FPS and JRPGs.