Bombing Run! A Giant Bomb Community Game Night Blast Zone Launch!

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mattbodega

You know what is awesome? Video Games!
You know what else is awesome? Playing Video Games together!
You know what's the height of awesome? Giant Bomb!

With those important facts in mind, I'm pleased to present a way to get Giant Bombers the opportunity to play together, the way that Giant Bombers do!
Introducing The Bombing Run! A Giant Bomb Community game night for community members to hang out, game tough, and shoot each other in the face!

Here's how its gonna go down:

On Friday Night at 8:00 PM. East Coast Time, East Coast place, and going until my body collapses from exhaustion, I'll be hosting some Call of Duty 4 action on my 360! Interested in playing together this Friday night! Just send a friend request to my Gamertag (El Deseado) on Xbox Line! Come Friday Night at 8:00, I'll just start inviting people for some good old fashioned newfashioned shooting action.

Now, there's only so much that I, one measly game player with one measly 360 can host in a night. So I put the call out to the community:I'm looking for anyone who would like to host games on the PS3, PC, Wii, and 360! I'm looking for as many people as are interested to host as many different games as possible!

Interested in hosting a game for a specific system? Just post in the comments what game you'd be happy to host, and on what platform you plan to do the hosting. I'll update this original forum post accordingly to show which people are willing to host which games and when! Just be sure to include all the information neccesary for people to get acsess to your platform! (profile names, Wii friend codes, whatever you need!) Ideally, I would want to have games hosted for everyone to have a good time!

Interested in mounting up? Want to volunteer to host? Just throwing up your gamertag? Think this is a stupid idea stolen from a competing blog site(....well, you're right!)? Throw it up in the comments, as well as any questions you might have!

I look forward to playing games with fellow Giant Bombers!

So....are you ready for a Bombing Run?

tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By tokyochicken

dude im totally in for this. My gt is denserfatality I'll add ya. I got all the consoles so I can host really anything really. On my 360 i got halo gears and cod and on my ps3 i got resistance and rainbow six Vegas 1(ima chump no number two) and i guess sould calibur but thats all really.

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Jensonb

Jensonb will join your Bombing run

Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Hulk

Hulk SMASH everyone at Type Racer.....

Carlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Carlos

My gold xbox live account ended so im up for some smash brothers on wii or TF2 on pc, or starcraft blah

Guild_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Guild_Master

I'll be joining the party

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mattbodega

If you're interested in COD 4 on the 360, make sure you send the Friend Requests to me! Also post whether you're going to or have sent the friend request!
My Gamertag: El Deseado

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Emilio

How about Bomberman Live? I don't have any friend's that own it.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Lies

This be liek attempt number four at this, all from different guys. I will most likely say I'll come, then forget and not come, as I am wont to do.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By Vaxadrin

I host Lost Planet Colonies matches just about every night.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By Karmum

I assume you mean this Friday, the 29th. If you do, I'm all in. My gamertag is Last Enemy (with a space), only thing you might want to do is remind me before hand.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but what is Xbox Line? :p

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12  Edited By OGCartman

Damn, awesome idea man
*claps*

Justaddwater

Forum Posts