Did you ever get to participate in TNT?

• 115 results
SpacePenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hey so just as the title says. Did you ever get to participate in TNT? If so what game was it? Any memories of it?

The one time for me was I got to play Jeff in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I did in once when they played Trackmania. I barely played that game and still came first a few races so it was extra fun.

XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Yeah a few racing games (Split/Second and Blur) and Battlefield Bad Compnay 2. Really wanted to get into the Gears 3 one but missed out. Had a lot of fun. Would love them to do more.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

Not TNT, but I was in the first match of Halo 2 during the XBOXALYPSE. I even won the match.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamerguyz: It's one of two times my name is on a piece of content on the site. LET ME BE PROUD OF THAT DAMN IT.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Devil240Z

I got my ass kicked by jeff in street fighter one time. I cant find the video though I think it was never archived. ugh the search on the videos page is effen useless!

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuck no.

The ratio of people who watched that feature to people who actually ever played in a match of it is like 1000:1. They mostly played Xbox 360 games, and I was pretty much a PC and Wii and DS gamer last gen.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

The few occasions I tried I didn't get on!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried like hell to get into an MK vs. DC match with them, but no dice.

Ryan shared a dumb joke I made during one of the Bad Company TNTs though, so I kiiiind of participated in a TNT? Kinda?

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By csl316

Yep, Twisted Metal.

The game was having launch week network issues, but I was lucky enough to get in and stay on the whole time (the room's weren't full, no reason to leave).

It was incredible, but it ruined the game for me. I could never get into it as much after that because the bar was set so high. My friend was texting that he kept seeing my name, there were infinite flying Sweet Tooth battles, and I just a great time overall. It was the only TNT I ever participated in, but it was so fucking cool.

No Caption Provided

That one time I was internet famous!

hmoney001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played against Jeff in SF4 online and Crysis 3 multi on TNT.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I was in a TrackMania 2 one. Can't remember.

Freezer_Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played during the Chivalry TNT, Drew booted me off a log.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The only thing I did was start the dance party that's at the beginning of the PSO2 TNT. Good enough for me!

Jeffmoocow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got beat by Jeff in MK3 on Xbox 360.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#18 fisk0  Moderator

I tried to join a couple of times as I recall, couldn't connect to them when they played the PC version of Ridge Racer Unbounded, and I think I got in for a few seconds before the server crashed during the Quake 1 stream where they tried setting the player limit to 128.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I almost blew up brad with a heli on a livestream of bf4.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ThunderSlash

I think I joined one of the Team Fortress 2 ones with the Tested crew?

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I played in the Assassin's Creed 3 multiplayer with Ryan for like 2 seconds because the servers were completely broken at launch.

Buttenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 40

Yep, bopped Jeff a couple times in Street Fighter, stomped Brad in Quake 3, and got a little stab-happy with Will and Norm in TF2.

MVP1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I beat Jeff in MK vs DC and scored a TD in Madden

winsord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I was in a few. There was the madness that was the Phantasy Star Online 2 TNT, the Trackmania 2 portion of the Cards Against Humanity TNT, the Trackmania 2 proper TNT, and the DiRT 2 TNT. Trackmania 2 also got me into the Game of the Year 2011: Day 03 Recap, so that was pretty neat too. They were all pretty fun, though I probably liked DiRT 2 the least just because I remember continuously being intentionally spun out by other people during the races. Thinking about all of this stuff now though mostly just makes me really miss Jeff's awesome Trackmania 2 server.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

I believe I played a few games of Halo 2 with them during the Xboxcalpyse stream. Does that count?

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cthomer5000

Yes, once. Wrecked Jeff a couple of times with a TEAMBRAD license plate in Need For Speed Most Wanted.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was in a game of Anarchy Reigns and knocked out Ryan with Bayonetta's big move.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Team Fortress 2

and I guess it's not TNT, but Daily Dota / casting the GB Dota 2 Community Tourney

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

The one I remember most was I got into the Quake TNT and was one of the ones who just started using the axe running around like an idiot and they made a comment about that. I think any time they had a throwback PC shooter TNT I got into it, so Quake, Quake III, UT, and UT2K4. That and all the TF2 ones from what I can remember. Gosh, thinking about it I think I might have also gotten into one of the MK9 ones but that's about all I can eek out.

Although going through all the back pages of premium content to remember was a mistake because MAN there's some nostalgia in there. So I'm gonna stop myself short and not fall into that hole right now.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I tried getting in when they played TF2 a few times but it was always full.

I did play Quake Live with Brad recently on UPF though and said hello to Vinny when he joined the Tested minecraft server for about 10 seconds during some random stream.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Nope never did, never tried

Dead_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was in the Red Dead Redemption briefly before I left to hang out with some friends and I was in Twisted Metal twice.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one I remember most was I got into the Quake TNT and was one of the ones who just started using the axe running around like an idiot and they made a comment about that. I think any time they had a throwback PC shooter TNT I got into it, so Quake, Quake III, UT, and UT2K4. That and all the TF2 ones from what I can remember. Gosh, thinking about it I think I might have also gotten into one of the MK9 ones but that's about all I can eek out.

Although going through all the back pages of premium content to remember was a mistake because MAN there's some nostalgia in there. So I'm gonna stop myself short and not fall into that hole right now.

Yeah, thanks for that... I went to look up Quake, and wound up in Ryan's post linking me to their Justin.tv page. So instead, GB Unarchived to the rescue!

And hell, why not, lets check out Quake III again.

Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I lost badly in a game of Burnout 3 during the Xboxalypse. Pretty sure I spent a long time in Halo 2 as well, but don't remember the specifics.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Aww no poll :( Also I never did :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I might have been in one of the Battlefield 3 ones, and maybe Killzone 3 as well.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

Once in Street Fighter 4 (cant remember if it was Super or Vanilla)

Played some other dude and won. Ryan and the Double Fine guys thought my name sounded like a Double Fine game.

meaninoflife42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got to play a couple of Halo 4 multiplayer games when they did that for TNT. It was a real good time.

B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

The only two I remember for sure getting to play in are the Super Monday Night Combat episode and the one they played MechWarrior Online in. For SMNC, I managed to get into the first match and even got a call out from Ryan. When they played MWO I also managed to get into the first match, where we got slaughtered by a team that was actually playing together. I got into one of the Tested TF2 games, but they kicked everyone out or reset the server or something before the match could actually start.

Outside of playing, I made or contributed to many of the promos you may have seen between the Quake episode and the end of the show's run. The Halo 4 one, which was never used to promote the show on the site, actually made an appearance in that episode.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In TrackMania, but it was so jam packed with people, I don't know if that counts. I mean, do you believe in life after love?

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once during Battlefield 3 when Norm was playing. Killed some dudes in a helicopter when they were trying to take off.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

I was kind of on the first ever TNT, but Jeff removed me off the friends list during the test stream because I "wasn't ready." I was playing the Halo Reach beta, waiting for them to set up but I guess that was a bad idea. I managed to actually get into a lobby for their 3rd Strike TNT, but Jeff left and started a new lobby once I joined, and I couldn't get back in. I'm starting to notice a pattern here...

I managed to finally fight Jeff during the Dead or Alive 5 TNT though, along with a bunch of kind GB folk. Ryan shot me in the face during the Max Payne 3 TNT.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the Duke Nukem 3D TNT

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

yeah they were just playing a bunch of old psn games no one was playing anymore so i jumped in to get my money's worth on crash commando

potoskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I was able to get on TNT for Call of Duty Black Ops, Need For Speed Most Wanted, and almost played a one on one match of NBA 2K with Alexis. We couldn't get NBA 2K to work because 2K has been notorious for having really bad online servers.

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Twice, that I can remember. Once with (I think) Blur, and then in the Uncharted 3 multiplayer TNT, which was also one of the three or four times my "name" has been mentioned on an official GB stream. Neither session was a terrific showing for me, but it was genuine fun to be in the community spotlight.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was the one saying "Aha! Is this our chance?" in the PSO2 TNT.

etpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was in the doom/zandronum tnt! I'm extremely self-conscious and I haven't watched it since it was first streamed though :(

gunstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got on Halo2 during the end times. Had the classic pokeball emblem