Do you own every console this generation?

• 105 results
skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By skyline7284

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

I personally own a PS3 & 360, though my mum also has a wii.

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SmilingPig

I just own a pc now, I had 2 xbox 360 break on me.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I own a PS3 and a Wii. I wasn't a fan of the original X-Box, so I bypassed the 360 for the PS3. I got a Wii because Nintendo has the best console track record, in my opinion, and always has good first party games.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

Technically, I do not. I only own a 360 and a Wii. However, my brother owns a PS3 and he and I both trade consoles with each other often, so I have played a fair number of PS3 games.

Zekhariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zekhariah

I gave the Wii to my brother (since he has children). So just the two.

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Fearbeard

Yeah I own all 3. I have a DS and a PSP also, but have not upgraded either to 3DS or Vita though I think a 3DS is likely in my future. I don't plan on getting a Wii-U this year, but if some good exclusives come out before the new Xbox or Playstation then I'll consider it.

evanbower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By evanbower

I have all three.. but I moved across Canada, so luggage was an issue, and I chose to leave my 360 behind. And you know what, I'm doing OK.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NTM

A, and more.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Sooperspy

I own a Ps3 and an Xbox 360.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I owned a Wii before, but I sold it to get my 360. I then realized that was a poor decision when looking at the other major console, so I got a PS3.

I own a 360 and a PS3.

cheezfang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cheezfang

I have all three. Unlike last gen though where I played all three a lot, I've wound up probably spending 85 pct of my console time this gen on 360.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#13  Edited By pyromagnestir

Yes.

In fact I have 2 PS3's which both are in use. And my current 360 is my second one. I sold the first to gamestop before it red ringed, as it was on it's way to doing so and just past the warranty. In the end it cost me the same amount to buy a new one as it would've to repair the old one. Plus I got a bigger hard drive and 2 games. Plus the Wii.

kogasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kogasu

I have an Xbox 360 but I plan on getting a PS3 in the near future. It has quite a few exclusives that I would like to play.

galacticgravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By galacticgravy

I had all 3. Sold my PS3 after MGS4, then years later I bought it back. Then I sold my Wii. I have not bought back my Wii.

Avatar image for favoritobandito
FavoritoBandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By FavoritoBandito

All 3. Bought the Xbox 360 when the Wii came out, bought a Wii 6 months later, and bought a PS3 6 months after that.

Adaurin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Adaurin

I had a 360, then a wii, then the 360 red ringed, then I bought a new 360, then I sold the wii to get a PS3, then I sold the 360 at a flea market, then I bought a new wii for Zelda. I currently have a Wii and a PS3 and I have not touched either since last November for Zelda/Uncharted 3. I play on the PC when I can, but I like having the other two when exclusives come out. The only 360 exclusive that I miss is Shadow Complex, never got into Gears and I haven't enjoyed Halo since the first one.

Avatar image for captain_clayman
captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By captain_clayman

everything except the vita.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hunter5024

I do! I finally got a wii (prices are great right now) a couple of weeks ago in preparation for The Last Story, and so I can play Xenoblade. Before I just borrowed my friends console (that he never uses) for all the Wii games I wanted. This did not please him so much during Skyward Sword, so I decided to get my own rather than take advantage of him for 100+ hours of back to back JRPG action.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iam3green

i own a ps3, xbox 360, and meh pc.

ShrimpDino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShrimpDino

I own a PS3 and a Wii

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Vexxan

I own a 360 and my brothers' got a PS3 and another 360.

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NMC2008

yes I own all 3, now guess which one I play the most and which I play the least.

Bleeble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bleeble

I own a 360 and a PC. There just isn't anything I care about enough to purchase a PS3 and I am not really interested in a Wii at all.

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By killacam

@Zekhariah said:

I gave the Wii to my brother (since he has children). So just the two.

BUUUURRRRRRRNNN

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mandude

I own a PS3 and a Wii.

I had an Xbox at one point, but I only ever played Blue Dragon on it.

fantasyfreak07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By fantasyfreak07

I own all 3, though it has been a while since I last used the Wii.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pezen

Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Though if it wasn't for the Yakuza and Uncharted series, Heavy Rain and some other random exclusives, I probably wouldn't own a PS3 either.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By fattony12000

Yup! Just as I did last generation, and the generation before that, and the generation before that.

VIDEO GAMES!

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Tylea002

I don't have enough time to play all the games I get for my xbox, so I've never bothered getting another console.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jimbo

Yes I own both of them. I like to think of it as giving dust a place to live.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By Dixavd

I have all three, and I frequently use all three. I also have a DS, 3DS and PSP which all get their fair share of play also. And hopefully I will be getting a good enough PC to use it as a full-on gaming PC (althought e main purpose of it will be video/graphis/game design so that I can get into making games). I love all kinds of games and am extremely interested in the mechanics and how they change relative to the console so I am very neutral on all of them and would be very interested into making games for any one of them as I have first hand experience with them all.

yani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By yani

I've got a PS3 and a 360. I'm hoping that when the WiiU comes out they will drop the price of the Wii, want to play Galaxy + a couple of others.

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mscupcakes

Yes I do! /Gabe Newell.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#35  Edited By GunstarRed

All three. I ended up getting the Wii just for Skyward Sword. The best thing about getting it so late is that there's a ton of really good games to play.

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne

@Skyfire543 said:

I own a PS3 and a Wii. I wasn't a fan of the original X-Box, so I bypassed the 360 for the PS3. I got a Wii because Nintendo has the best console track record, in my opinion, and always has good first party games.

More or less this.

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By butano

Own a PS3, a RRoD'd 360, and a PC.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Yes. And as much as I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really liked Muramasa, I regret getting a Wii.

GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GunnBjorn

Just the X360. It's well-supported and affordable. All the major games come out for it. And selective as I am, I don't feel like I'm missing out on the other consoles' exclusives. My X360 I bought in 2008. No RROD or other malfunctions since. I love that system!

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FreakAche

I'm actually pretty surprised that so many of you guys own all three consoles. I don't think I've ever known anyone to do that.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AngelN7

I used to own all.... well technically I didn't have all of them at the same time so I guess only one is the correct anwser, I had a Wii then a 360 and now I have a PS3 wich in the end turn out to be my favorite I don't think I'm really missing something from not owning one of those other 2 at the moment.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By BoOzak

@Pezen said:

Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Though if it wasn't for the Yakuza and Uncharted series, Heavy Rain and some other random exclusives, I probably wouldn't own a PS3 either.

I thought that initially but i'm really glad I held onto my PS3 since Microsoft seems to have given up with exclusives. I do play most non-exclusives on Xbox & PC though. Mostly due to better online and (IMO) a better controller.

@BabyChooChoo said:

Yes. And as much as I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really liked Muramasa, I regret getting a Wii.

I'm surprised by how much I liked the game, i'm usually a snob when it comes to simplistic action games but something about the presentation sold me on it. Personally Metroid Prime 3 alone justified owning the console, I'm also one of the few who really enjoyed Other M. Have you tried No More Heroes and Silent Hill? I admit the Wii wasnt worth full price at launch (I didnt pay for it) but if you can get it cheap there's plenty of games worth playing on it.

I'm probably gonna wait a couple years before I get a Wii U ;p

C2C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By C2C

I currently own a Wii and a PS3, but I used to own a 360. When my 360 red-ringed, I pretty much was done with the system as it had literally turned into solely a Rez and Ikaruga system (I love those games, but they are hardly system sellers.) I haven't used the Wii in such a long time, that I honestly don't know its exact location. :P

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By billyhoush

I did until my xbox broke. Not planning on replacing it. PS3 is good enough to last me until the end. I gave my Wii to my nephews though.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DeF

yes, all of them

PC, PS3, 360, Wii, PSP, DS, 3DS (no Vita though, that'll take a few years until I might get one)

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@BoOzak: Yeah, I know what you mean. Muramasa's presentation is second to none. It's like you can tell it didn't have an outrageous budget, but every little thing in that game feels like it was made by people who absolutely love their jobs.

I actually really want to try Other M. I love Metroid and regardless of the reviews and such, the game still looks fun to me. It's been floating around the $10-15 range on Amazon for a long time so I might as well just pick it up. I've also been considering getting Fragile Dreams after a few people here made some interesting comments about it.

No More Heroes looks okay, but I dunno how much I'd like it. I'm not sure if I've just been watching the wrong footage or what, but the action looks a little a janky and not as fluid as I'd like. And, as for Silent Hill, I don't exactly have the composure for horror games lol. Dead Space 2 was an absolute nightmare for me. At certain parts in the game (the daycare, the Ishimura, the church), I spent the entire time just saying "maaaaan, wtf" because I knew something was gonna scare the crap outta me and no matter what I did, I would never be mentally prepared lol. i absolutely loved that game though so hey, I may end up giving SIlent Hill a shot after all lol.

sean2206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sean2206

I have a 360 and a Wii. I got the wii on release then when the games slowed for that/ I took a major interest in the games exclusive to PS3 and 360 around mid 2009 and got a 360 as well. I also have a DS, PSP and a weak PC if those count. There are a few PS3 games I'd love to play like uncharted, ratchet and sly but I cant justify it only for those few games.

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ducksworth

It's kind of interesting how the PS3/Wii and 360/Wii owners are almost equivalent in numbers. Was a Wii only owner for quite some time until I bought a PS3 last month.

MoseSSesoM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MoseSSesoM

Only PS3 and 360.

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By fresh2deafbill

I own all three...although not sure where my wii is, and haven't known for about 3 years