Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

Edited By gingertastic_10

i know im late to the party...but i got zack and wiki: quest for barbaros' treasure on monday..in my last blog i said how this game is extremely charming..but i am more then half way done with this game now..and im about to break my wii..im in the fire section of the game..and almost at the "boss" section..i dont know if you can call them "bosses" but whatever

i really like this game..its extremely challenging..but yet every time i failed, i just kept going back and not throwing my wii against the wall..and for me thats something rare
..i am also very impressed with the graphics..this game looks soooo good

and let me know if this game gets any harder..ive noticed some of the challenges are hit and miss..one will be very hard and the next will be pretty easy..

--trevor

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gingertastic_10

i know im late to the party...but i got zack and wiki: quest for barbaros' treasure on monday..in my last blog i said how this game is extremely charming..but i am more then half way done with this game now..and im about to break my wii..im in the fire section of the game..and almost at the "boss" section..i dont know if you can call them "bosses" but whatever

i really like this game..its extremely challenging..but yet every time i failed, i just kept going back and not throwing my wii against the wall..and for me thats something rare
..i am also very impressed with the graphics..this game looks soooo good

and let me know if this game gets any harder..ive noticed some of the challenges are hit and miss..one will be very hard and the next will be pretty easy..

--trevor

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

I haven't past the second stage.  I suck at games :-(

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gingertastic_10

the last part of the second stage is insainly hard

Alex_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Alex_V

I bailed on this game I'm afraid. I just feel those 'either-you-get-it-or-you-don't' challenges are extremely dated now.