angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By angelkimne
Linky
For lazy people like me I'll just copy and paste the results.
Game of the Year
Halo 3 (Bungie)

Favorite System
Xbox 360 (Microsoft)

Best Graphics
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Kojima Productions)

Best New Character
Niko Bellic, Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar North)

Best Party Game
Rock Band (Harmonix Music Systems)

Best Strategy Game
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (Firaxis Games)

Best Sports Game
skate. (EA Black Box)

Best Action Game
Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar North)

Best Shooter
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Infinity Ward)

Best Racing Game
Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo EAD)

Best Role-Playing Game
Mass Effect (BioWare)

Most Original
Portal (Valve Software)

Best Online Multiplayer Game
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Infinity Ward)

Best Downloadable Content

Best Handheld Game
God of War: Chains of Olympus (Ready At Dawn Studios)

Best Voice Acting
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Kojima Productions)

Best Soundtrack

Game Most Deserving of an Uwe Boll Movie
Turok (Propaganda Games)

Longest Lasting Game presented by Stride
Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar North) 
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By crunchUK

i do't get it game of the year goes to halo 3 which is a shooter and best shooter goes to CoD4? :S and best on line multiplayer to CoD4 as well? really...

MatsSundin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MatsSundin

isn't this fan voted?

SphynxTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SphynxTA

What is this fail list?

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By brukaoru
MatsSundin said:
"isn't this fan voted?"
That would explain it, a bit, right? I'm sure G4's lost a lot of their audience... How many voted? 3 people? :P
MatsSundin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MatsSundin

game most deserving of a uwe boll move? what the hell kind of award that it...i would consider it a crappy honour to have a movie made by uwe boll since it would suck

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By angelkimne
MatsSundin said:
"game most deserving of a uwe boll move? what the hell kind of award that it...i would consider it a crappy honour to have a movie made by uwe boll since it would suck"
Turok does seem a good choice for that award though.
MatsSundin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MatsSundin
angelkimne said:
"MatsSundin said:
"game most deserving of a uwe boll move? what the hell kind of award that it...i would consider it a crappy honour to have a movie made by uwe boll since it would suck"
Turok does seem a good choice for that award though."
well if they are implying that it is a crappy game and so it deserves a crapy movie than yeah i guess its a good choice
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Meowayne

lmao @ that list

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Terrible list.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Rowr

well, better picks than some awards i have heard recently...

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By RHCPfan24

I actually voted and for some reason almost everything I voted for did NOT get the award.  Halo 3 GOTY?  Wow...

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

angelkimne said:

"Linky
Game of the Year
Halo 3 (Bungie)

Favorite System
Xbox 360 (Microsoft)

Best Graphics
Crysis (Crytek)

Best New Character
Kaim Argonar, Lost Odyssey (Mistwalker, Feel Plus)

Best Party Game

Best Strategy Game

Best Sports Game
skate. (EA Black Box)

Best Action Game
Ninja Gaiden 2 (Team Ninja)

Best Shooter
Halo 3  (Bungie)

Best Racing Game

Best Role-Playing Game
Lost  Odyssey (Mistwalker)

Most Original
Portal (Valve Software)

Halo 3 (Bungie)

Best Handheld Game
The World Ends With You (Square-Enix)

Best Voice Acting
Lost Odyssey (Mistwalker, Feel Plus)

Best Soundtrack
Lost Odyssey (Mistwalker Feel Plus)

Turok (Propaganda Games)

Halo 3 (Bungie)- assuming meaning game that lasts longest

* fixed

I'm sorry but the original list is epic fail.  Not only do they have the wrong opinions, but some of it defies logic.  (lol)

I dont understand how they gave COD4 best FPS when Halo 3 is Goty?  Does that make any sense?  And the best soundtrack is licensed?  wtf?  Weird year too.  I swear half of that list is 07 and some 08.  And uhh.. what about upcoming games?  Just exclude them? 

For the record, here's a sample of LO voice work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7iNjmsiTQ
and then a couple of songs.   How a game composed by Uematsu didn't win this I don't understand.
Roar of the Departed Souls
Main Theme'
Gangora's Plot
Dark Saint

Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Major
SmugDarkLoser said:
"

angelkimne said:

"Linky
Game of the Year
Halo 3 (Bungie)

Favorite System
Xbox 360 (Microsoft)

Best Graphics
Crysis (Crytek)

Best New Character
Kaim Argonar, Lost Odyssey (Mistwalker, Feel Plus)

Best Party Game

Best Strategy Game

Best Sports Game
skate. (EA Black Box)

Best Action Game
Ninja Gaiden 2 (Team Ninja)

Best Shooter
Halo 3  (Bungie)

Best Racing Game

Best Role-Playing Game
Lost  Odyssey (Mistwalker)

Most Original
Portal (Valve Software)

Halo 3 (Bungie)

Best Handheld Game
The World Ends With You (Square-Enix)

Best Voice Acting
Lost Odyssey (Mistwalker, Feel Plus)

Best Soundtrack
Lost Odyssey (Mistwalker Feel Plus)

Turok (Propaganda Games)

Halo 3 (Bungie)- assuming meaning game that lasts longest

I'm sorry but that list is epic fail.  Not only do they have the wrong opinions, but some of it defies logic.  (lol)

I dont understand how they gave COD4 best FPS when Halo 3 is Goty?  Does that make any sense?  And the best soundtrack is licensed?  wtf?  Weird year too.  I swear half of that list is 07 and some 08.  And uhh.. what about upcoming games?  Just exclude them? 

For the record, here's a sample of LO voice work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7iNjmsiTQ
and then a couple of songs.   How a game composed by Uematsu didn't win this I don't understand.
Roar of the Departed Souls
Main Theme'
Gangora's Plot
Dark Saint

"
From what I know the GPhoria awards are for all games released in between last years show and this one. It's also based on user votes.
So.. no upcoming games, no games released a day after the show airs or any game released before the last Gphoria awards show.

Halo also won by only 40 votes.. so something else was really damn close (Probably MGS4 if it was included)
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pause422

Its all just voted by fans, so leave it to them to give awards to games that don't deserve them. And yeah MGS4 was right behind it in winning... and it makes sense that Halo didn't get best online and best shooter but did get GOTY, obviously enough people thought it was a worthy GOTY probably from all the features and customization possible, but just not the best shooter or online game... no need to even continue posting what you think 'should' of won what, because it didn't and you aren't changing anything.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Systech

How is GotY Halo 3's only award? If it was in fact "Game of the Year", it should have one Best Shooter.

Personally, I think Grand Theft Auto IV was a better game.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pause422

I don't think it was worthy of GotY either, but like I said its fan voted and goes by percentage of votes.. obviously there are a lot of morons who watch G4( who knew), I personally know a few people there that have been there since techtv, but besides that, the entire network is fucking garbage.. its an insult even calling it a gaming network when they show Cops and Japanese shows more than anything else.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
pause422 said:
"I don't think it was worthy of GotY either, but like I said its fan voted and goes by percentage of votes.. obviously there are a lot of morons who watch G4( who knew), I personally know a few people there that have been there since techtv, but besides that, the entire network is fucking garbage.. its an insult even calling it a gaming network when they show Cops and Japanese shows more than anything else."

No, Halo 3 is deserving of GOTY.  Halo 3 really is as good as people say it is.  It's no joke. The halo series is my favorite shooter ever, one of my favorite game series of all time (behind final fantasy i guess). 
Halo gets so much hate. 
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crunchUK
SmugDarkLoser said:
"pause422 said:
"I don't think it was worthy of GotY either, but like I said its fan voted and goes by percentage of votes.. obviously there are a lot of morons who watch G4( who knew), I personally know a few people there that have been there since techtv, but besides that, the entire network is fucking garbage.. its an insult even calling it a gaming network when they show Cops and Japanese shows more than anything else."

No, Halo 3 is deserving of GOTY.  Halo 3 really is as good as people say it is.  It's no joke. The halo series is my favorite shooter ever, one of my favorite game series of all time (behind final fantasy i guess). 
Halo gets so much hate. "
it totally is. people really don't have a reason for bashing it.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
crunchUK said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"pause422 said:

Halo gets so much hate. "
it totally is. people really don't have a reason for bashing it."

caption
caption
and by the way, here's Bungie's acceptance speech.
http://www.g4tv.com/gphoria2008/index.html?cat=70

I find it funny sort of too.  Go to gamespot and on the... *gulp*... system wars board.  They have a thread saying MGS4- Best Game of All time?  It's actually a well accepted thread but people say "i dont think so".  If someone posts Halo 3- Best game of the year?  People will scream "halo is a mediocre shooter that sux".  It's pathetic.  I like MGS, but it's not as good as people say, not even close.  I don't get why people cared about this game more than FF (back when it was exclusive) on that board.   Weird. 
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By crunchUK

oh yeah i read about that in the weekly update i just remembered

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By angelkimne
SmugDarkLoser said:
"

caption
caption

I find it funny sort of too.  Go to gamespot and on the... *gulp*... system wars board.  They have a thread saying MGS4- Best Game of All time?  It's actually a well accepted thread but people say "i dont think so".  If someone posts Halo 3- Best game of the year?  People will scream "halo is a mediocre shooter that sux".  It's pathetic.  I like MGS, but it's not as good as people say, not even close.  I don't get why people cared about this game more than FF (back when it was exclusive) on that board.   Weird. "
Lol. Bungie sure know how to make an award acceptance video. That was awesome :D
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
angelkimne said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"

caption
caption

I find it funny sort of too.  Go to gamespot and on the... *gulp*... system wars board.  They have a thread saying MGS4- Best Game of All time?  It's actually a well accepted thread but people say "i dont think so".  If someone posts Halo 3- Best game of the year?  People will scream "halo is a mediocre shooter that sux".  It's pathetic.  I like MGS, but it's not as good as people say, not even close.  I don't get why people cared about this game more than FF (back when it was exclusive) on that board.   Weird. "
Lol. Bungie sure know how to make an award acceptance video. That was awesome :D"
well they always make announcements this way, well at least since halo 3 (its wicked easy to do if you have a capture card).  They've gotten better though.  Here's how they announced the last map
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-jpjyjqvRQ

for the record, that map where they made the speech is presumably a new map (its not in halo 3 as of now at least)
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pause422

No  one needs big speeches about who dislikes what games Smug...this topic is about the Gphoria awards, which aren't valid in anything.. they chose Mario kart Wii as the best racing game... really? Its people opinions.. EVERYONE fucking knows this, Jesus Christ. No one is bashing halo here.. I said I don't think its GOTY, I , ME, I DONT THINK IT. I didn't say the game sucks, I didn't say Halo is a shitty series, I said I don't think Halo 3 is GOTY, its simply an opinion.

Just like its my opinion that Halo Combat Evolved is better than both halo 2 and 3 by far. I don't care if you like halo more than any other game that comes out in the history of time , good for you, I'm glad you enjoy it that much, I don't, thats all I was saying.

These aren't no official awards from a gaming site or anything, and even those are just opinions of other people, just like you and me... people seem to take peoples opinions so seriously, god forbid if someone simply doesn't think a game you love is so high and mighty, you have to go on a rant about things over it? enjoy the games you like and don't let someone elses opinion which is equal to yours hurt your love of that game... its simple.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pause422

For the record  I like Bungie a lot as well, I think they're great developers, and I'm really waiting to hear what the new games they're announcing are, I am looking forward to something that isn't just another Halo , just like developers need a break from making the same game over and over again, they want some variety just like anyone else does.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
pause422 said:
"No  one needs big speeches about who dislikes what games Smug...this topic is about the Gphoria awards, which aren't valid in anything.. they chose Mario kart Wii as the best racing game... really? Its people opinions.. EVERYONE fucking knows this, Jesus Christ. No one is bashing halo here.. I said I don't think its GOTY, I , ME, I DONT THINK IT. I didn't say the game sucks, I didn't say Halo is a shitty series, I said I don't think Halo 3 is GOTY, its simply an opinion.

Just like its my opinion that Halo Combat Evolved is better than both halo 2 and 3 by far. I don't care if you like halo more than any other game that comes out in the history of time , good for you, I'm glad you enjoy it that much, I don't, thats all I was saying.

These aren't no official awards from a gaming site or anything, and even those are just opinions of other people, just like you and me... people seem to take peoples opinions so seriously, god forbid if someone simply doesn't think a game you love is so high and mighty, you have to go on a rant about things over it? enjoy the games you like and don't let someone elses opinion which is equal to yours hurt your love of that game... its simple."

yea, but there's so many people who ride this

its getting really sickening.  Lots ofpeople just think it's a overrated game that people like to make themselves feel better.
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By angelkimne
SmugDarkLoser said:
"angelkimne said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"

caption
caption

Lol. Bungie sure know how to make an award acceptance video. That was awesome :D"
well they always make announcements this way, well at least since halo 3 (its wicked easy to do if you have a capture card).  They've gotten better though.  Here's how they announced the last map
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-jpjyjqvRQ

for the record, that map where they made the speech is presumably a new map (its not in halo 3 as of now at least)"
Also this was pretty awesome :-)
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pause422

Of course there are people like that... and you only hear it about Halo because its a big game, but people have said that about every game that exists, or maybe its their actual opinion of the game... like my example, I simply put it that " I'm not that into halo and halo 3 definitely wasn't GOTY for me" I make sure it comes out as I make it sound.  If I started it as "wow halo 3 goty, halo is such a shitty series, god bungie fucking sucks, worse series ever" then you can label me as such as being on a 'hate train' but that definitely isn't what I was saying, or what a lot of others say. Also its just because Halo is a big game that it gets noticed more... not everyone is going to like every successful game just because others do or it gets high reviews... Gears of War is liked and hated by plenty of people, so is Metal Gear, so is plenty of nintendo games that have been around since the 80s, same with JRPGS, some love and others don't all of those .. you just gotta deal with it. Its the same way I get annoyed when people call something a "halo clone" or "halo killer" since in my opinion, there have already been 'killers' of it since I haven't been a fan since Halo 1, or a clone of it as if halo invented a Sci-fi FPS because they didn't.

You just gotta deal with it dude, EVERY game that exists that you, me, and everyone else may love, someone in the world doesn't , or hates it, or plain out just says it sucks for no reason.. its going to happen forever, you gotta realize it.

-edit as stated, I have plenty of respect for bungie and I think they're great devs, I also am glad halo is a successful series and others like it a lot, its just not my game and thats my own opinion.

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By xxNBxx

@SmugDarkLoser

Those are simly your opinion,  I know there are tons of ppl out there that will say FF is no where near as good as ppl give it credit for. 

Halo is a fun game, each part may not be the best but its above avrage.  The story in halo is ok, but its not nearly as good as Bioshocks.  The controls are not as good as COD4.  The Graphic are not better then MGS4.  You have to take into acount of a sum of its parts.   And 40 more ppl felt it was better then MGS4

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By angelkimne
xxNBxx said:
"@SmugDarkLoser

Those are simly your opinion,  I know there are tons of ppl out there that will say FF is no where near as good as ppl give it credit for. 

Halo is a fun game, each part may not be the best but its above avrage.  The story in halo is ok, but its not nearly as good as Bioshocks.  The controls are not as good as COD4.  The Graphic are not better then MGS4.  You have to take into acount of a sum of its parts.   And 40 more ppl felt it was better then MGS4
"
And that is simply your opinion.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By crunchUK
angelkimne said:
"xxNBxx said:
"@SmugDarkLoser

"
"
and that is simply YOUR opinion
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By angelkimne
crunchUK said:
"angelkimne said:
"xxNBxx said:
"@SmugDarkLoser

"
"
and that is simply YOUR opinion"
And that is simply fact.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pause422

Whats the point is just quoting everyone and saying 'thats your opinion' well yeah....any 3rd grader knows that everyone has their own opinions, no one doesn't realize this.
I made my post just aimed at Smug btw, trying to answer what he was saying.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Clean

I was pretty surprised to see Halo 3 as game of the year like it didn't even win best shooter or online play. Stupid Halo 3 fanboys

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
angelkimne said: acangelkimne said:
"crunchUK said:
"angelkimne said:
"xxNBxx said:
"@SmugDarkLoser

"
"
and that is simply YOUR opinion"
And that is simply fact."
actually wrong.  The statement you made was a fact, not an  opinion. So he's wrong so it can't be fact.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Clean said:
"I was pretty surprised to see Halo 3 as game of the year like it didn't even win best shooter or online play. Stupid Halo 3 fanboys"

err... do you ever stop and think that this would be more so to blame on ps3 fanboys since they probably voted for COD for best shooter and didn't even consider Halo 3? 
The fact that a non multiplatform game won a user voted goty is amazing. 
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crunchUK

hey yeah that's probably why

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By xxNBxx

angelkimne said:

"xxNBxx said:
"@SmugDarkLoser

"
"

Hmm not really i took my info from IGNs review scores.  COD4 got a better gameplay score (9.5 compaired to Halo 3's 9.0)  MGS 4 got better graphic score ( 10 to Halo 3's 9.0)  The only thing thats my opinion really is the story,  cause in IGNs scoring there is no story score outside of the Presentation score and they gave both a 10 but where Halo 3's score was more about "An amazing replay editor, four-player online co-op, map editor, and community support make this the most robust feature set ever in a videogame."  and Bioshocks was "An intriguing, well-written story delivered with at a precise sense of pace. It doesn't get any better than this."  

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
xxNBxx said:
"

angelkimne said:

"xxNBxx said:
"@SmugDarkLoser

"
"

Hmm not really i took my info from IGNs review scores.  COD4 got a better gameplay score (9.5 compaired to Halo 3's 9.0)  MGS 4 got better graphic score ( 10 to Halo 3's 9.0)  The only thing thats my opinion really is the story,  cause in IGNs scoring there is no story score outside of the Presentation score and they gave both a 10 but where Halo 3's score was more about "An amazing replay editor, four-player online co-op, map editor, and community support make this the most robust feature set ever in a videogame."  and Bioshocks was "An intriguing, well-written story delivered with at a precise sense of pace. It doesn't get any better than this."  

"
and the scores are opinions.
My opinion says halo 3 has better gameplay than COD4 (as does the majority of people most likely if xbl charts are to go by).  How does a reviewer have a better opinion than mine?  Yea, he's more qualified to actually write and report the review, but that doesn't mean anything else.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By crunchUK

oh i see.. so if COD4, MGS4 nd bioshock team up they can finlly beat halo 3???? um yay for them... i guess

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By xxNBxx

So your saying professional reviews mean nothing? 

unworthyBOZO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42  Edited By unworthyBOZO

Call of Duty 4 should have won game of the year but thats just my opinion

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xxNBxx

hey unworthybozo cool Crest.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Clean
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Clean said:
"I was pretty surprised to see Halo 3 as game of the year like it didn't even win best shooter or online play. Stupid Halo 3 fanboys"

err... do you ever stop and think that this would be more so to blame on ps3 fanboys since they probably voted for COD for best shooter and didn't even consider Halo 3? 
The fact that a non multiplatform game won a user voted goty is amazing. "
ummmm okay. Call of Duty 4 was the only good shooter the ps3 fanboys had so of course their not going to vote for Halo 3. Halo 3 was the most overated game last year. The story doesn't make sense and the multiplayer was mediocore. Forge is the best thing about that game. I know I hate Halo 3 but the runner-up that should of won imo was MGS4. It only lost by a very small margin.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By crunchUK
Clean said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Clean said:

ummmm okay. Call of Duty 4 was the only good shooter the ps3 fanboys had so of course their not going to vote for Halo 3. Halo 3 was the most overated game last year. The story doesn't make sense and the multiplayer was mediocore. Forge is the best thing about that game. I know I hate Halo 3 but the runner-up that should of won imo was MGS4. It only lost by a very small margin."
what a failure your statement was
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pause422

This thread should die now...everyones comments toward what game is better is only their opinions, any review score is also only opinions, like what you like and deal with it, and don't emo proc when a fan chosen award show , on a network full of morons don't agree with you.

It happens, get over it... there will never be a fact that one single game is definitely the GOTY  or the 'best game ever' or clearly 'better than this other game', its all opinions and nothing more. Every site has a GOTY and rarely are they all the same, even if they are its once more just their opinions of what it was.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Clean
crunchUK said:
"Clean said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Clean said:

ummmm okay. Call of Duty 4 was the only good shooter the ps3 fanboys had so of course their not going to vote for Halo 3. Halo 3 was the most overated game last year. The story doesn't make sense and the multiplayer was mediocore. Forge is the best thing about that game. I know I hate Halo 3 but the runner-up that should of won imo was MGS4. It only lost by a very small margin."
what a failure your statement was"
its all about opinion, what is so special and great about halo 3? why not tell me
ElBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ElBlaze

I gave up on G4 a long time ago.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crunchUK
Clean said:
"crunchUK said:
"Clean said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Clean said:

what a failure your statement was"
its all about opinion, what is so special and great about halo 3? why not tell me"
ok then. how about a truly epic single player, that is incredibly challenging, 4 player online co-op that even has scoring, skulls for replayability, perfectly balanced and paced multiplayer that comes in many varieties and just doesn't get boring that's easy to get into yet amazingly hard to master as well as matchmaking that gradually puts you against harder and harder opposition forcing you to get better and better and more and more competitive, not to mentiona  ranking system that is great, oh and did i mention possibly the most customizable gametypes ever in a gamme? and did i mention how even the most minor changes in forge have huge changes in the gameplay and how it has possibly the greatest soundtrack ever oh and did i mention theater and being able to message screenshots to your friends and recent players oh and possibly the greatest game for machinimas ever not to mention the amazing integration and balance of vehicles and did i mention bungie.net you know they have things like global heatmaps you know they show you every kill that has ever been commited on halo 3 not to mention how you can see where you do every single kill in a match oh and how you can view your entire game history and show your greatest games to eveyone else and OH did i mention user content you know you go to the buungie file forums and you can download whatever you like and upload your own creations for evreyone else and get stuff off your friends's file shares and not to mention it keeps a record of all the 25 maps you last played and oh did i mention that the core gameplay is just plain fun?
MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MisterSpiffy

Terrible list, as these usually are.