• 60 results
Hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Hannibal

For me it's either Geometry Wars, which I've played for like 80 hours and cost me $5, or Orange Box which I've played for like 100 hours and cost me $50.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Termite

Day of Defeat, I got it in a multiplayer bundle for only 30 dollars along with CSS and HL2:DM and played the hell outta it

lou00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lou00

Orange Box

lux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lux

Orange Box <3

Kevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Kevin

Always gotta mention Orange Box. But Day of Defeat: Source for 5 bucks actually made me buy the game, and I enjoy it thoroughly. Though in the end, I'll just stick with CoD4 and CS: Source.

tec3297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By tec3297

I would have to say the best value is Grand Theft Auto IV.  The game is 60 dollars and you get a huge city to explore, a fantastic storyline, and a deep multiplayer experience.  Also there is basically an integrated dating simulator and within that are mini games like bowling, darts, and an arcade game.  This is a total steal.

Avatar image for monty_the_great
Monty_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Monty_The_Great

I get about the same value out of all of my games. since I am not big into multiplayer I normally just beat games on most of the difficulties. But the game I have had the most fun beating over and over is between R&C:FToD, Gears, and Halo 3

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8  Edited By kush

I would probably say Morrowind. I likely put 1000+ hours into that game and it had a pretty good mod community back in the day. I still play it now and think it's actually superior to Oblivion.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pause422

Orange Box hands down. Get it on the PC if you have steam,and even have a barely decent running rig(trust me if my PC can run all of it fine yours can)

Dovey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dovey

Orange Box for Value

But as far as time invested, its split between Oblivion which is 500+ hours so far
and Starcraft had it since release and still playing.

Hungry_bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hungry_bunny

Orange Box, without a doubt. My favorite game was Zelda OoT so i guess that one comes on second place, it also cost me 4 times more than OB.

Nobility

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nobility

The Orange Box, almost feel like you're ripping them off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cod 4. ive played a little over 100 hrs. that or halo 3. its not the best game and its far from my most played, but the community will always be there since its halo, and its very easy to pick up and play a quick match whenever you want.

DappaDizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DappaDizzle
Nobility said:
"The Orange Box, almost feel like you're ripping them off."
Lol classic that should be on the box, but yeah i agree Orange box so much value
zerok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#15  Edited By zerok

Orange Box managed it through the amount of content, same goes more or less for Wipeout Pulse.

Darklyte510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darklyte510

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with the Orange Box as well. I mean that just can't be beat :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orange Box, Resistance 2, Halo 3, LBP, Oblivion, Fallout 3... probably a lot more.

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Manks

The Orange Box and Oblivion.

Aaron_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Aaron_G

The Orange Box.

GumbieuK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By GumbieuK

Orange box, how can you complain 5 games for the price of 1!!!

Liv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Liv

I'd have to say World of Warcraft or The Orange Box. You can also get Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance extremely cheap these days, and it's well worth the cash.

LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By LightYagami245

Lost Odyssey, Geometry Wars, Oblivion just to name a few.

Sabious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sabious

The Orange Box for sure, the game has so much content in it for the money. TF2 alone was worth the money imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabious said:
"The Orange Box for sure, the game has so much content in it for the money. TF2 alone was worth the money imo.
"

So was Portal IMO, that game is so amazing.
shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By shotaro

Orange box 5 great games in one

Leon31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Leon31

Orange Box for me too. Portal can be a little too much fun at times, they need to do get on the sequel if they aren't already.

GiantEnemyCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GiantEnemyCrab

Definitely Orange Box. Never played any of the half-life 2 games, so I got my moneys worth

Dairyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dairyman

If you can get into Animal Crossing, go for that.

Nobility

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nobility

Orange Box FTW!

steve316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By steve316

orange box, you cant beat all of those games.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Orange Box.

Avatar image for luckywanderdude
LuckyWanderDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LuckyWanderDude

ToeJam & Earl
Crazy Taxi
Star Fox 64
These are all games I've played many many times and still haven't found the bottom so to speak.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Orange Box by a million

SimonH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SimonH
Sentry said:
"Orange Box, Resistance 2, Halo 3, LBP, Oblivion, Fallout 3... probably a lot more.
"
You already know the value of games not even out yet? Can I have next weeks lottery numbers as well, please?
Evilross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Evilross

Diablo and Diablo II. Tons of people still play both of those to this day, with the top notch battle.net support and random maps.

Dynasty Warriors 6 has well over a hundred hours of content, if your into that kind of game.

Morrowind Game of the Year edition has much more content then Oblivion, and is a better game overall to begin with.

Any of the classic CRPG's like Baldur's Gate, Planscape, Pool of Radiance : Ruins of Myth Drannor can be found for less then $20 and all are superior to the RPG's of today and offer 50-100 hours of content.

Jazzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jazzo

If you mean this gen then it has to be Oblivion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SimonH said:
"Sentry said:
"Orange Box, Resistance 2, Halo 3, LBP, Oblivion, Fallout 3... probably a lot more.
"
You already know the value of games not even out yet? Can I have next weeks lottery numbers as well, please?
"

Is it that hard to predict? Honestly? Fallout 3, at lest a hundred hours of gameplay, is that not good value? Resistance 2, 60p multiplayer, 8p co-op, 2 campaigns, is that not good value? Hell RFOM was great value so if they are just adding MORE to that what is it, less value?

And LittleBigPlanet speaks for itself, you have to be on crack to think that game isn't of amazing value. XD
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#38  Edited By OGCartman

Orange Box and World of Warcraft (1000s of hours of gameplay for alot of ppl)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cartman said:
"Orange Box and World of Warcraft (1000s of hours of gameplay for alot of ppl)
"

Orange Box isn't thousands of hours, but its worth every penny for sure. Sometimes its not about how long it is but how much gameplay you get out of it.
SimonH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SimonH
Sentry said:
"SimonH said:
"Sentry said:
"
"

Is it that hard to predict? Honestly? Fallout 3, at lest a hundred hours of gameplay, is that not good value? Resistance 2, 60p multiplayer, 8p co-op, 2 campaigns, is that not good value? Hell RFOM was great value so if they are just adding MORE to that what is it, less value?

And LittleBigPlanet speaks for itself, you have to be on crack to think that game isn't of amazing value. XD
"
Howabout... because the games could be terrible! 100 hours of terrible is NOT good value. Don't count any chickens before they are hatched.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And that's my point, they won't be terrible lmao. You saying Fallout 3 will be terrible? :\

We are talking about great games with dozens and dozens of hours of gameplay, not terrible games with 0 hours of gameplay, or any mix of the two.

namster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By namster

the day i bought the starcraft battle chest for $30 and played it for 3-4 years

Monty_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Monty_The_Great
Sentry said:
"And that's my point, they won't be terrible lmao. You saying Fallout 3 will be terrible? :\

We are talking about great games with dozens and dozens of hours of gameplay, not terrible games with 0 hours of gameplay, or any mix of the two.
"
Just stop, you were made a fool when you said Fallout 3, a game that isn't out yet, so just give it up. There are lots of games that people thought were going to be so great and turned out to be crap. You can't say Fallout 3 will be great, it might just turn out to be one of the worst games ever, you never know.
bigpig33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bigpig33

madden every year i get hundreds of hours out of it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monty_The_Great said:
"Sentry said:
"And that's my point, they won't be terrible lmao. You saying Fallout 3 will be terrible? :\

"
Just stop, you were made a fool when you said Fallout 3, a game that isn't out yet, so just give it up. There are lots of games that people thought were going to be so great and turned out to be crap. You can't say Fallout 3 will be great, it might just turn out to be one of the worst games ever, you never know."

I am just saying Fallout 3 will have great value and for you to deny that is lol worthy. And actually I do know, I have seen it, I have read about it, and so on, so I know that it won't be the worst game ever. How can a game with GOTS at E3 to be the worst game ever? Lmao, im not even a big fan of the game but I know it will be worth every penny and more.
Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Systech

Oblivion. Got it at launch almost 2 and a half years ago and I'm still not bored with it.

Monty_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Monty_The_Great
Sentry said:
"Monty_The_Great said:
"Sentry said:

"
Just stop, you were made a fool when you said Fallout 3, a game that isn't out yet, so just give it up. There are lots of games that people thought were going to be so great and turned out to be crap. You can't say Fallout 3 will be great, it might just turn out to be one of the worst games ever, you never know."

I am just saying Fallout 3 will have great value and for you to deny that is lol worthy. And actually I do know, I have seen it, I have read about it, and so on, so I know that it won't be the worst game ever. How can a game with GOTS at E3 to be the worst game ever? Lmao, im not even a big fan of the game but I know it will be worth every penny and more.
"
You don't know any of this. You just know what other people have told you to think.  You have seen it? Have you played it? You have read about it? I am sure that means a lot, don't even try to say that means anything reading about another game that isn't out yet. So a game winning some biased award by some video game site means it will be great? No, it doesn't. Stop trying to act like because someone else said that the game will be good, that it will be good. You don't know if this game will suck ass or be awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know one thing, when I watch a bunch of videos on a game, and love it, then go to read what others think about it (who have played it), and they ALL love it, dozens of people with the exact same opinion as mine from just watching footage, I know that the game won't suck, and thats that, simple. I am not saying I read IGNs preview and BAM, amazing game. No. I read everyones previews, from past to present, watched everythnig the game has to offer, and thats where my conclusion comes from, that it won't suck. I am not saying it will be the best game in history, I am saying I am 100% sure it won't be the worst, and that it will be of great value.

So just drop it because obviously you think read a single sentance about the game and am now all over it...

RJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RJ

Medieval Total War and Civ 4

Avatar image for cleverloginname
CleverLoginName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CleverLoginName

I'll go with everyone else and say Orange box, but also, I bought Battlefield 1942 plus expansions for 10 bucks and played it for, I dunno, 12 hours a week for 9 months.