Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Prototype's on the 360? Why did I think it was a PS3 exclusive (along with inFamous, people who will no doubt critique this post)? Maybe I should check it out....no, wait, seems to begin exactly like Shadowrun on the SNES.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DBoy

Lots of games! Damn, you got Prototype before I did... that's almost creepy.
As for choosing Cena in the RTWM, you chose a good one. His story is one of the best.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Free points, that's always a good thing. Congrats. It seems you've been eating the blood of new found flesh. This summer's shopping should be fun.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By RenegadeSaint

Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun.  Congrats on the Wendy's contest.

leeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By leeto

GH3 Legends of Rock is a lot of fun, I enjoyed the setlist of it more than GH1 and 2.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By darro

I will be getting Prototype next week along with Tales of Vesperia, which is out here next week finally but focusing on some of my backlog games this week like Killzone 2, which i am almost done with.  Good job on getting Smackdown 09 and if you are up for some online action on it sometime, then hit me up (would be better to team up since I will just wipe the floor with you. :P)

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#8  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Congratulations on the contest!  I don't believe I've ever actually heard from anyone who has won one of those things, so that's all sorts of awesome.

I've yet to pick up most of the games you've mentioned here.  I was on the cusp of buying a Guitar Hero/Rock Band game a week or two ago when Gamestop was having a nice online sale, but I was a bit leery of putting down $100 (or whatever their sale was) on a game I haven't really played all that much.  I know I've got horrible rhythm, but I also know I'd love to have something like that for guests and small parties.  I think during the next sale, I'll have to pony up the cash and nab one or the other.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By c1337us

inFamous is really good. I enjoyed it a lot more then I thought I would. I want to play Prototype too but that will have to wait a couple of weeks now.