General Fighting Game Guide Advanced tournament edition

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By StaticFalconar

I just want to say thank you for all those that either PM me or made comments to my guide. If it wasn't for some recognition that people actually appreciate and read my work, I wouldn't have even fixed the typos in my guide much less expand on it. I do read all your comments and PMs, but unless you had a very specific question I generally will not reply since I just don't know what to write.

My first expansion for the guide, I have added a video of the Pros at work and a somewhat long write up explaining all the facets of the game and why its a high level of gameplay. Expect more similar expansions write ups just showing all the theory I have written out.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By StaticFalconar

I just want to say thank you for all those that either PM me or made comments to my guide. If it wasn't for some recognition that people actually appreciate and read my work, I wouldn't have even fixed the typos in my guide much less expand on it. I do read all your comments and PMs, but unless you had a very specific question I generally will not reply since I just don't know what to write.

My first expansion for the guide, I have added a video of the Pros at work and a somewhat long write up explaining all the facets of the game and why its a high level of gameplay. Expect more similar expansions write ups just showing all the theory I have written out.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By ZombiePie

Man you really put a lot of time and effort into this guide, and it really shows. Great job and keep up the great work.