#201 Edited by Klaimore (940 posts) -

Amazing video! Keep making great videos like this because now you cant stop you WILL not stop!

#202 Edited by LackingSaint (1855 posts) -

A quick little update on why I won't be active animation-wise for the next couple of weeks and WHAT COMES NEXT

#203 Edited by Mezmero (2065 posts) -

Looks like we're in for quite a wait for the next edition but then again you can't rush genius. If I had to choose one segment to give this animation treatment it would be the bombcast email about whether the sky or the sea is scarier. The thought of Ryan gleefully falling to his death in this art style is going to give nightmares.

#204 Posted by arg3n7um (70 posts) -

That was terrifying! But incredible!!!

#205 Edited by LackingSaint (1855 posts) -

Just returned from my trip. WHAT IS IN STORE NOW???

#206 Posted by Fattony12000 (7565 posts) -

Send out Ryan in a super creepy fashion.

It's what he would have wanted.

I imagine you've watched Monkey Dust.

#207 Edited by LackingSaint (1855 posts) -

A hot update: i'm about two thirds done with Bombcast Animated 2 after almost two months of work, but as university is around the corner I think i'll really be pushing myself over the next few weeks. What do you think about that, Brad?

(click on image, it's a gif)

You jerk!

#208 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3924 posts) -

Wow somehow I missed this the first time. Your stuff is great duder looking forward to the next one.

#209 Edited by Coafi (1494 posts) -

@lackingsaint: Finish the damn thing already, I've watched the first animation more than 10 times! I really want to see the next one! :)

#210 Posted by BigJeffrey (5178 posts) -
#212 Edited by Choffy (444 posts) -

@bigjeffrey: Yo Big Jeffrey, help a brotha out. It's been months and I can't figure out how to get a GIF in a thread. Copy + pasting does absolutely nothing for me. On Chrome on a Mac.

#213 Edited by BigJeffrey (5178 posts) -

@choffy said:

@bigjeffrey: Yo Big Jeffrey, help a brotha out. It's been months and I can't figure out how to get a GIF in a thread. Copy + pasting does absolutely nothing for me. On Chrome on a Mac.

Open Gif in new tab/window , Drag GIF into comments section. DADA

#214 Posted by Humanity (10079 posts) -

A hot update: i'm about two thirds done with Bombcast Animated 2 after almost two months of work, but as university is around the corner I think i'll really be pushing myself over the next few weeks. What do you think about that, Brad?

(click on image, it's a gif)

You jerk!

Thats a badass looking Brad - I can't wait to see your next one! I can draw just fine but animation was always too time consuming for me and I'm way too impatient.

#215 Posted by Rick_Fingers (523 posts) -

Fucking phenomenal, shocked I missed this earlier

#216 Posted by LackingSaint (1855 posts) -
#217 Posted by Choffy (444 posts) -
#218 Posted by LackingSaint (1855 posts) -

Yo, serious question for you guys; do you think it's a smart idea for me to release the new GB Animated this Wednesday? I mean I know you'll probably instantly think "Yes I would rather have a video than not have a video" but do you guys think that Gamescom would distract heavily from the release? I'm just feeling super hesitant because the vast majority of my views were referrals from the staff on twitter, and if they're too distracted to notice this new one then I could be doing myself a disservice. I'm probably overthinking it, but i'd love honest thoughts.

#219 Posted by Wraxend (570 posts) -

@lackingsaint: Maybe save it for Friday then, as everyone will have soaked in the information from Gamescon.

#220 Posted by Sgtpierceface (645 posts) -

@lackingsaint: I'm with @Wraxend. Give it as much time as you want.

#221 Edited by Animasta (14723 posts) -

if you were worried about PAX then maybe but not a whole lot of people (from this site) are going to gamescom.

#222 Posted by Nadafinga (959 posts) -

Can't wait to see how it turned out.

#223 Edited by LackingSaint (1855 posts) -

I'm really trying hard to get this ready for a release tommorow afternoon, but unfortunately Swivel (my flash-to-video conversion program) is acting up and making the audio cut out about 5 seconds into the video. To make matters worse, the support for the thing is far from extensive. That said, i'm gonna try my best to get this thing up tommorow, just bear with me.

#224 Posted by Lotus1225 (2 posts) -

Awesome! Now I am thinking of getting a massage ...

ei, keep it up!

#225 Posted by cthomer5000 (865 posts) -

Ryan's "thank you" in response to "congratulations!" makes me laugh every time I hear this.

#226 Posted by JazGalaxy (1576 posts) -

Every single time I watch that cartoon it's just as hilarious as the first time.

I mean, seriously, good freaking job.

#227 Posted by MB (13109 posts) -

Jizzelle's...that was gold.

#228 Posted by BigJeffrey (5178 posts) -

Every time this and the bottle up ass pop back up i enjoy the shit out of them

#229 Edited by Triumvir (496 posts) -

@lackingsaint: Superb. I was in stitches the whole time. Well done.

#230 Posted by LackingSaint (1855 posts) -

@triumvir said:

@lackingsaint: Superb. I was in stitches the whole time. Well done.

Glad you liked it! My newest GB Animation should be up in a few days (as long as my tablet stops being a butt).

#231 Posted by weegieanawrench (1943 posts) -