Girlfriend Games.

Steven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Steven

What have you found to be fun games to play with your girlfriend?  I play music games (Guitar hero and Rock Band), puzzle games (Picross and Professor Layton), and even beat em' ups (TMNT and Castle Crashers) with mine.

For one I'm just curious about what other people's experiences have been (do any play CoD or something?), but also I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions about a good adventure game to play with her.  I'm typically too impatient to play them, but I really love the idea of them, and think they'd be more fun to work on them with someone else.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Akeldama

I suggest asking her what she wants to play rather than TELLING her that "You should play _____ because i think its a gf game"

if shes not into games, thats it IMO
herreno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By herreno

Uno, Sims 3, Dinerdash, Peggle, ANY match 3 or whatever game and strangely enough... Civilization 4. O.o

Kinda shocked when she asked me that she wanted to have a go with that and she was pretty good at it after i taught her the basics

AURON570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By AURON570
flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By flaminghobo
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Meowayne

I've played through the Halos, Gears 1+2 and through the entire Silent Hill series with my gf. She's playing Fallout 3 right now.

But that's probably not what you wanted to hear. :D

CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By CoverlessTech

My GF plays Halo and Rockband with me, she use to love Turtles in Time but we haven't played in a long time. She really likes CoD4(more then I do). We play tons of stuff together. She actually has an account on here.