God Dam it! (Fable 2)

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Time_Lord

So after two days of trying to get the fable 2 doll catcher achievement I have just about had enough. why would lion head put multilayer achievements in a single player game trying to find some one willing to trade with me is a bitch.
So yea If there is anyone willing to help me out Gamer Tag: Bartiemus. I am so close to getting my Second S Rank.

Edit: I have hammer dolls if any one wants those

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Time_Lord

So after two days of trying to get the fable 2 doll catcher achievement I have just about had enough. why would lion head put multilayer achievements in a single player game trying to find some one willing to trade with me is a bitch.
So yea If there is anyone willing to help me out Gamer Tag: Bartiemus. I am so close to getting my Second S Rank.

Edit: I have hammer dolls if any one wants those

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_A_Drain

Try the Fable II forum why dont you?... I'm sure theres an achievement trading thread, plus the advantage of knowing that most people visiting will have the game, and you'll get a higher likelyhood of someone helping you out.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Just make it so you can view other people's orbs.  You should be able to find one that way.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I haven't even tried to get that Achievement because it looks like a pain from a mile a way.