#1  Edited By Phantom28
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

It takes around 6 to 7 days to get a game in the mail after sending one back, which can be frustrating. Of course, this varies depending on where you live. I live right between two Gamefly warehouses, so it takes the longest for me. There are some issues with the GameQ that can be frustrating, but those come if you have a sibling who shares the service. The issue I mean is that my brother had The World Ends With You out, and I sent back a game (can't remember for the life of me what it was) and loaded the gameQ with Wii and 360 games. Next game we get, Final Fantasy III. I was pissed.

If you don't share it with anyone, I'm sure it would be much better. I'd recommend it, at least to try and see what you think.

Phantom28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Phantom28

Thanks for the helpful info Arkthemaniac I really appreciate it.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Phantom28 said:
"Thanks for the helpful info Arkthemaniac I really appreciate it."
Don't thank me, thank the mysterious man in my picture. He runs the show over here.
Phantom28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Phantom28

lol

smack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By smack

I've been using gamefly for a while now and am pretty happy with it. Its good because you can keep games as long as you like with out the pressure of late fees. I have about a 4 day turnaround on delevry.  Don't do it if you want to play games as soon as they come out, its rare to get anything new until it has been out for at least a month or longer.

jondavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By jondavis

It's a fantastic service. Get it.

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By xxNBxx

Depends where you live but i have about a 3-4 day turnaround from when i put the old game in the mailbox.  I really like Gamefly and feel i will rent more games and buy less saving me a ton of money in the long run.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By duxup

Turn around times for games take a while, still there aren't any other services like it and I use it.

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Icil

I think if you use it just for singleplayer-only games, you'd save tons.

I have a two-game subscription. I use one slot for my XBox Live game (which right now is Bad Company), and another for the games I like to play once (right now it's GTA4). Costs me roughly 23$/month, which is the same as buying a new game every three months. Double unlimited rentals vs. your own game every three months? I choose GameFly. Delivery times for me are about 6 days (three days for the game to reach them, three for my new game to reach me).

Phantom28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Phantom28

Thanks for all the help guy's I think I'm definately going to purchase a subscription to gamefly in the near future.

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By METALM1LITIA91

it saves so much money because you can rent a ton games for not much at all. Also when you buy games you get big discounts on it

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By suneku

The time it takes for games to get to you depends how close you live to one of their warehouses. I live 15 minutes away so it takes 1 day for them to get my game, send a new one out, and arrive at my house. But when I move to my place for college, I'd be about an hour away, then it takes 2-3 days. It's saved me a ton of money, and if you like the game you can keep it for a pretty nice discount.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By giyanks22

I always wondered what the deal with this was. Thanks for the info

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By suneku

It's because they use standard USPS to ship games, so it takes longer if it has to go through multiple post offices.

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jordan23
Gamefly is a good service, but the headquarters is located in California and I'm on the East Coast. It takes me a little longer to get my games shipped to me.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Karmum

If you live pretty close to a warehouse (I live 6 hours away from one), it takes 2 days to get one, and about like 2-3 days for them to get it back, which kind of stinks, since the other game service I used prior (which is alot worse), only took like 1-2 days to process the game coming back. Games came from MD, though (about the same distance).