I now own all the systems!

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By LackLuster

I just bought an 80Gb PS3 yesterday and I now own all of the current generation systems I have a DS lite, PSP 1000, 360 Elite, Wii, and a gaming PC.  So now i'm just praying that they don't come out with new systems for a while, and if they do they better be backwards compatible because I have around 20 Wii games and like over 50 360 games so there better not be any of the bullshit that Sony and Microsoft has done this generation for backwards compatbility. 

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LackLuster

I just bought an 80Gb PS3 yesterday and I now own all of the current generation systems I have a DS lite, PSP 1000, 360 Elite, Wii, and a gaming PC.  So now i'm just praying that they don't come out with new systems for a while, and if they do they better be backwards compatible because I have around 20 Wii games and like over 50 360 games so there better not be any of the bullshit that Sony and Microsoft has done this generation for backwards compatbility. 

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420

Microsoft will most likely come out with a new console by 2010. My guessing is based on absolutely nothing.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By damnboyadvance

Just you wait. The DSi is supposed to come out anytime this year.

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LackLuster

I don't consider the DSi a new system

DXSSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By DXSSI

It technically is, though, due to the new DSiWare games that only it can play.

ShiroMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ShiroMe

What the hell took you so long.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Megalon

Welcome to the club, lackluster. We meet every Wednesday night for high-fives and drinks. Admission is granted only if you bring all three controllers..consider it like having all three parts of the triforce to beat the game, only the game is high-fives and binge drinking. 

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By TheHBK

Yeah you should be good.  I just need a good PC for games but I am not really rushing to get one until Windows 7 is out and the i7Cores are standard.  I dont think new consoles will come out for about 3 or 5 more years.  the new Xbox will be first of course, since it seems the Wii is riding high and Sony is so retarded, they will keep losing money on the PS3 until well into next year, since they still need to lower the price.  But the 360 is doing so well and with the economy the way it is, they wont be rushing a new system out yet. I expect to really start hearing rumblings until next year, for a new xbox launch in 2012 or 2013.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By fr0br0

Congrats. You can now play the 2 exclusives bestowed on each console.

Wraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wraith

i makes me sad.......but after i got my 360, its slowly becoming my most played system, while my ps3 is collecting dust