Keep It Clean!

Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Fosssil

A new "KEEP IT CLEAN" update has just recently appeared on the Bungie.net homepage (that's the studio that made Halo for those who don't know), and upon clicking on the story, readers are treated to a small text-based dialogue between an unidentified "Com Officer" (who works for the UNSC, meaning the conversation likely takes place within the Halo universe) and the mysterious Superintendent character that became so infamous before Bungie's big E3 snafu.

With several cryptic hints having been offered in the latest Bungie Weekly Update from Thursday, the scheduled release of the second mandatory Auto Update for Halo 3 set for next Tuesday, and the 1-year anniversary of Halo 3's launch next Thursday, I think Bungie is about to announce something huge. What do you think they could be sitting on? The Ghost Recon Halo game? A brand new IP of some sort? I can't wait to find out.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tekmojo

zzzZZzzzzZZz..

Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fosssil
tekmojo said:
"zzzZZzzzzZZz.."
I guess I can't blame you for that response, but I know I'm pretty excited.
MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MKHavoc

I hope their new announcement isn't Halo related.  I'd like to see Bungie do something different.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By atejas

I'm not too hopeful after 3......probably just another map pack or something.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayge_

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/new-hint-on-bungies-project-were-sending-a-team/16207/#11

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By brukaoru
Jayge said:
"http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/new-hint-on-bungies-project-were-sending-a-team/16207/#11"
Notice that this thread was posted before that one, though. I think the title of this thread threw people off.
Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fosssil
brukaoru said:
"Jayge said:
"http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/new-hint-on-bungies-project-were-sending-a-team/16207/#11"
Notice that this thread was posted before that one, though. I think the title of this thread threw people off."
I don't think he meant that this thread was a duplicate, I think he meant that he has the same thing to post in this thread as he did in the other thread.

Also, in hindsight, this thread title probably wasn't the most descriptive or helpful for people wanting to discuss this topic.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By crunchUK

DUN DUN DUN. it's going to be in tokyogameshow probably

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By crunchUK

DUN DUN DUN. it's going to be in tokyogameshow probably

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jayge_
Fosssil said:
"brukaoru said:
"Jayge said:
Notice that this thread was posted before that one, though. I think the title of this thread threw people off."
I don't think he meant that this thread was a duplicate, I think he meant that he has the same thing to post in this thread as he did in the other thread.

Also, in hindsight, this thread title probably wasn't the most descriptive or helpful for people wanting to discuss this topic."
No, I thought erroneously that this was a double post. You have my apologies.
Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Randolph
crunchUK said:
"DUN DUN DUN. it's going to be in tokyogameshow probably"
Bungie doesn't really makes games that appeal to Japanese consumers.  That would be a silly place for them to premiere their next project.