mobile app

Nixon34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anyone know if the mobile app is supposed to work still.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Are you referring to the long-abandoned iOS app, or the unofficial also-abandoned Android app? I don't expect either of them to work any more.

I also happen to be working on a not-yet-abandoned Android app that will work with the current site. I don't have anything to announce yet though.

Nixon34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nixon34

<p>I am referring to the whiskey media android app. It worked till this week.</p>

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4 MattyFTM  Moderator

I also happen to be working on a not-yet-abandoned Android app that will work with the current site. I don't have anything to announce yet though.

Isn't that an announcement? I mean, Imagine if Blizzard came out and said "we also happen to be working on a not-yet-abandoned Warcraft 4 that will work on current PC's. We don't have anything to announce yet though". Replace blizzard with your developer of choice, and Warcraft 4 with your unannounced game of choice, and you have a pretty huge announcement.

Nixon34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worth saying. :p

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Some-human

None work at the minute until the developers of the apps update them to work with the new API. The dev of Giant Bomb Video Buddy said, on the forums today, that he's busy at the minute but will get round to updating the App at some point in the future.

The Whiskey Media app was discontinued a while ago If I Recall correctly.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

@lanerobertlane: Thank goodness. I use the Giant Bomb Video Buddy all the time. It would be very sad if it was no longer supported.

Nixon34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this video buddy an iOS? thing. I am android

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Video Buddy is for iOS and Android. On Android you use Whiskey Media Video Buddy, but on iOS there's a newer Giant Bomb Video Buddy.

I believe the dev plans to update it to work with the new site but is busy or something.