sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

Edited By sweep  Moderator

No Caption Provided
Having fallen at a ridiculously early hurdle, The Secret Of Monkey Island continues to baffle me. The past is a dangerous place, and the complexities of it's entertainments are perhaps beyond those currently with the means to experience them - despite being party to a plausible generation of gamers. My theory is that when Monkey Island was released originally there was not such elaborate alternatives to temp you from your cause. It is with genuine sadness that I have not completed Batman:AA because there is no reason for me to not be playing that game. It haunts me every time I open my steam account, like a virtual ginger step-child. I want to love it, I really do - but I just don't have time.

I have somehow become a member of the Steam community;

One who buys games from Steam at a ridiculously discount price and then never plays them.

Valve are sneaky bastards. Apparently i'm turning into a PC gamer, though the dozens of halfwits with [Blunt Trauma] callsign's on 360 would probably beg to differ. If you have a weed-themed callsign or emblem on Modern Warfare 2 then you are a bad person and deserve to be destroyed. Also I take genuine please from killing chumps holding a Javelin and surviving.

No Caption Provided
I heard about Left 4 Dead 2 receiving new content some time soon. I'm fairly excited about that, especially with mention of BILL AND FRANCIS AND ZOEY AND LOUIS!!! Left 4 Dead fiction is something I would not enjoy, but would still read. Fictional work surrounding videogames is awful, but I value and appreciate anything which can provide insight and depth to the world in which I spend most of my time - and no, i'm not talking about the real world. Left 4 Dead is only a step away from being a film in it's own right so a bit of backstory would be awesome. The character's are, for the most part, expertly crafted. Rochelle seems a little too dull to spout anything interesting - But goddamn I am going to crack a fucking smile when I hear Lois grabbin' some fucking pills. Also - Bill with a Machete. Think about it.

No Caption Provided
Thanks For Reading
Love Sweep
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1  Edited By sweep  Moderator

No Caption Provided
Having fallen at a ridiculously early hurdle, The Secret Of Monkey Island continues to baffle me. The past is a dangerous place, and the complexities of it's entertainments are perhaps beyond those currently with the means to experience them - despite being party to a plausible generation of gamers. My theory is that when Monkey Island was released originally there was not such elaborate alternatives to temp you from your cause. It is with genuine sadness that I have not completed Batman:AA because there is no reason for me to not be playing that game. It haunts me every time I open my steam account, like a virtual ginger step-child. I want to love it, I really do - but I just don't have time.

I have somehow become a member of the Steam community;

One who buys games from Steam at a ridiculously discount price and then never plays them.

Valve are sneaky bastards. Apparently i'm turning into a PC gamer, though the dozens of halfwits with [Blunt Trauma] callsign's on 360 would probably beg to differ. If you have a weed-themed callsign or emblem on Modern Warfare 2 then you are a bad person and deserve to be destroyed. Also I take genuine please from killing chumps holding a Javelin and surviving.

No Caption Provided
I heard about Left 4 Dead 2 receiving new content some time soon. I'm fairly excited about that, especially with mention of BILL AND FRANCIS AND ZOEY AND LOUIS!!! Left 4 Dead fiction is something I would not enjoy, but would still read. Fictional work surrounding videogames is awful, but I value and appreciate anything which can provide insight and depth to the world in which I spend most of my time - and no, i'm not talking about the real world. Left 4 Dead is only a step away from being a film in it's own right so a bit of backstory would be awesome. The character's are, for the most part, expertly crafted. Rochelle seems a little too dull to spout anything interesting - But goddamn I am going to crack a fucking smile when I hear Lois grabbin' some fucking pills. Also - Bill with a Machete. Think about it.

No Caption Provided
Thanks For Reading
Love Sweep
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

I've finished both Monkey Island and Batman, and I agree with you: Monkey Island confuses me and you should be ashamed for not finishing Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Grabbing pills.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Edin899

thank you,

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By RHCPfan24
@Sweep said:
It haunts me every time I open my steam account, like a virtual ginger step-child. I want to love it, I really do - but I just don't have time.
That is a phenomenal line you did right there, Sweep. Hilarious and somewhat offensive but...so true. 

Sadly I am in the same boat. I haven't finished Batman: AA either and I am over half way done. Why? I have no fucking idea!!! Modern Warfare 2 MP seems to have distracted me but any obsession has passed: it is time for me to finish that game.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Claude

When new doors open, you can't help but look at everything.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Jeffsekai

I see Blunt Trama more on PC than 360.

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By phlegms

I cant believe you don't love your ginger step child. This saddens me greatly :(

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Cerza
@Sweep said:
"
 It haunts me every time I open my steam account, like a virtual ginger step-child. I want to love it, I really do - but I just don't have time.
LMAO!!! If the Giant Bomb forums allowed for signatures I would totally use that for mine. Thanks for another great read Sweep.
Avatar image for wallacethegreat
WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By WallacetheGreat

But dude, JOINT OPS BRO!

JOINT OPS 

GET IT 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA