My First...

manurok1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By manurok1

What was the first game you owned and what was the first you completed? I'm pretty sure the first game I played was Ocarina of time for the N64 when I was 4 in 1999 or 2000.That's my favourite game ever but I can't remember my first actual completed game.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By gingertastic_10

probably yoshis lsland for the snes.....beat it loved it...that was my first game i beat and owned

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Rhaknar

something on a Commodore Amiga, which was my first gaming platform. no iea which game tho

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Stang

Sadly ET for the Atari. I blame this for me being a general fuck up.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Diamond

"Video Games 1" for TI994a, but I'm not sure about that because I was probably about 4 years old at the time my parents bought it.

The first videogame I beat is hard because so many games I played early on didn't have endings...  Does Pole Position really end?  Maybe it was Super Mario Land, I almost cried when I first beat that.

Log

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Log

I think the first game I beat was Home Alone for the NES, then probably Super Mario Bros. but I cant really remember anymore.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShadowKiller

I'm pretty sure the first game I owned and completed was pokemon yellow. Man I loved that game.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I think it was the first Prince of Persia, the one with the time limit. That, or space invaders, or lunar lander.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_A_Drain

Not sure how many dupes of this thread there are, but here we go.

Owned, no idea. Coulda been Alex Kidd on Master System (if it counts, it was built into the machine) or Super Mario Land on Gameboy (Or possibly Dr. Franken, or Tetris not sure which I got first, or both at the same time, or whatever, I was like fucking 5 when I got my gameboy)

First game I completed, now, shit, I really gotta think about that one. Dayum... Uhh..... I'll come back with an edit in a few minutes.

Edit: Could have been either Street Fighter II on SNES, if that counts, Super Mario Land on gameboy (if my memory serves me correctly and I actually finished it as a kid) otherwise, I didn't complete another game up until the Playstation, now, it would either have been something I totally cannot remember, or Resident Evil II. My bets are on Resi 2. Or could have been Link's Awakening on gameboy, but that would have been around the same time as Resi 2 (took me a looooong ass time to finish that game)

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By AhmadMetallic

the first game i ever played in my life, i think, is commander keen

the very first serious game i completed would be.. Doom 2 in 1998 (when you go through the wall and find the boss's head on a big stick or something)
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By choffy21

Super Mario 64. Santa brought it to me for Christmas!