mondo625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By mondo625

Already Out:      

Infamous: Might not have the greatest story ever but is a very entertaining game and a must have for all PS3 owners.
Killzone 2: This graphics powerhouse is one of the most beautiful games ever and has one of the best online modes on the PS3.
Fight Night Round 4: Most realistic fighting game ever, even with the forced joystick controls this game is near perfect.
UFC 09: Most impactful fighting game ever seen. When you pound on someone it really feels like it.
Red Fraction: Guerrilla: Destroy everything and defend the faction.

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena: 2 great games for the price of one need I say more.

Street Fighter 4: One of the best fighting games ever made.

BlazBlue - Calamity Trigger: Don’t know it? Get to it! Great, beautiful, and fluid animations make this a must have fighting game.

Games of 09 I can’t wait for:

Halo: ODST – Not the biggest of halo fans but this game looks awesome. No Master Chief no problem.

Uncharted 2 – Uncharted part one is still in my top 5 PS3 games to date and the sequel looks even better.

Modern Warfare 2: Call of Duty 4 Done!

Splinter Cell: Conviction: The game looked amazing at E3, liking the new direction of the game.

Dragon Age: Origins: Bioware are masters of their craft and I can't wait to dive into their newest title.   

Assassin’s Creed 2: Amazing looking game, so far I like what they have shown with the DaVinci inventions and the ability to use a ton of new weapons.

Left for Dead 2: Say what you want about how fast this game came out, I’m excited about it and what it brings to the 360 and Pc this Fall.  

mondo625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mondo625

Already Out:      

Infamous: Might not have the greatest story ever but is a very entertaining game and a must have for all PS3 owners.
Killzone 2: This graphics powerhouse is one of the most beautiful games ever and has one of the best online modes on the PS3.
Fight Night Round 4: Most realistic fighting game ever, even with the forced joystick controls this game is near perfect.
UFC 09: Most impactful fighting game ever seen. When you pound on someone it really feels like it.
Red Fraction: Guerrilla: Destroy everything and defend the faction.

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena: 2 great games for the price of one need I say more.

Street Fighter 4: One of the best fighting games ever made.

BlazBlue - Calamity Trigger: Don’t know it? Get to it! Great, beautiful, and fluid animations make this a must have fighting game.

Games of 09 I can’t wait for:

Halo: ODST – Not the biggest of halo fans but this game looks awesome. No Master Chief no problem.

Uncharted 2 – Uncharted part one is still in my top 5 PS3 games to date and the sequel looks even better.

Modern Warfare 2: Call of Duty 4 Done!

Splinter Cell: Conviction: The game looked amazing at E3, liking the new direction of the game.

Dragon Age: Origins: Bioware are masters of their craft and I can't wait to dive into their newest title.   

Assassin’s Creed 2: Amazing looking game, so far I like what they have shown with the DaVinci inventions and the ability to use a ton of new weapons.

Left for Dead 2: Say what you want about how fast this game came out, I’m excited about it and what it brings to the 360 and Pc this Fall.  

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CowMuffins

Splinter Cell comes out this year?

mondo625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mondo625
@CowMuffins: Giant bomb has it for the Q4 of this year and I'm sure Ubisoft and Microsoft want that game out this year seeing how long we have been waiting on it.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

Can't say I disagree with any of the choices there. They should all be pretty great. I for one am also excited for two DS games: Scribblenauts and the new Professor Layton. But for console games, those would be enough to have me set for the year.

thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By thecleric
@mondo625:
'Dragon Age: Origins: We saw what they did with the future; let’s see what they do in the fantasy world of Dragons.   '

Oh boy, you are about to get some pissed off WRPG fans.
mondo625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mondo625
@thecleric: That comment is more for Bioware not to say its gona be the best thing ever. I just had a god time with Mass Effect and I'm interested in the story for this game thats all.