JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By JonnyAvacado

Hey Guys! 

New Video blog...I apologize that is has been so long but life is insanely busy right now...

Hope you enjoy!!

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Hey Guys! 

New Video blog...I apologize that is has been so long but life is insanely busy right now...

Hope you enjoy!!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

I checked out your vlog and when you mentioned Odin Sphere my ears perked up. I read about that game, but no longer had a PS2, so I couldn't play it. Murmasa: The Demon Blade sounds interesting to me, I'll have to keep an eye out for that. The beer looked pretty tasty too.

Rezzolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rezzolution

Great vlog as always. I downloaded SSF2THDR (lol even the acronym is huge) myself having not played the original much at all and I feel like i'm way too far behind to ever catch up to some people's skill levels with that game lol. Also, yeah Dead Space is amazing. And I just played the hell out of Resident Evil 4 on the Wii and absolutely loved it. You seem to have quite a good taste in games, haha. I should take your advice on more of them. But I am pretty excited about Prince of Persia after seeing the TGS trailer. Alright well keep the vlogs coming. Always enjoyable. Oh, and lastly I bought some Linenkugel's Honey Weiss due to your praise for them and you were right, they're delicious.

ISmoochyI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ISmoochyI

great video as always bro. My 360 just got the red rings...sucks

but other than that, i'll def check out that Chemey sometime! i've prb had it before...just didn't remember it hah
Avatar image for deactivated-a5c97f
deactivated-a5c97f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I watched the Prince of Persia marathon over at GS and I have to say that I am less excited for the game. I am probably going to pick it up anyways, but it is just not going to be as good as I hoped.

As always, great video

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By lordofultima

Is this some sort of statement, first your avatar doesn't wear a hat and now YOU don't?! Madness.

Christmas Vacation BTW, my favorite National Lampoon movie.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By darro

A patch is only coming out for CC now? Like 3 months after the game came out and they are only fixing that online issue now.  I don't think anyone cares enough now for it to get the patch.  It would have been good in like the 1st month or so but its pretty meh now.

I am getting Prince of Persia for Christmas and it looks quite interesting to me but I am a big fan of action/adventure games and its like the previous games, which is not a bad thing.  Good vblog as always.

Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By EightBitWarrior

Dude, get Mirror's Edge at your own Peril.

I absolutely loved the demo, and played it over and over, but the full game will test your sanity. Probably the most trial and error, frustrating game that I've ever played. It got me so pissed off that I nearly threw my controller across the room (and I never do that). I must have said every swear word known to man.

If you have a way to rent it, do that. It only took me about 6 hours to beat, including hours of just die die die die die.

Just thought I'd let you know about that, be very cautious.

Enjoyed seeing you on cam again. Take care.
xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xShR3Dx

DUDE I LOVE HALF-LIFE 2!!
Me you and DeVeAn need to play some fuckin Left 4 Dead.
No More Heros is amazeing.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By DBoy

First thing you're going to do is get Half-Life 2, Episode One and Episode Two and play them without any other games interrupting you in between.  Get them off Steam (they're cheap now) and play them, you will NOT regret it.

We need to hook up and play some Left 4 Dead together, because I really hope I didn't buy that game for nothing.

As for your PC, start off with the main parts (motherboard w/ processor, memory & video card) and then build up from there.  If you need any tips or help, let me know.

I wanted to rent Mirror's Edge until I heard Talor (TheWesker) playing it and going out of his mind with it.  I don't think my basement would resist my anger.

pill92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pill92

I didn't care for Halo 3 either.  You really need to play the Half-life series on pc, it's about $30 on steam and it also comes with the phenomenal Team Fortress 2 and portal.   

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By DeVeAn

Left 4 Dead is great and I hate FPS games.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By Bruce

I'd wear that sweater if not for the brown and blue stripes. I feel it off puts the Gray too much. Nice video though.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By gearhead

I love for the last couple minutes where you are just scrolling for news, with a few random words thrown in here and there, and some 'um's' when you are drinking the beer. : P

Unjust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Unjust

Great V-blog ! I always want to add you to my friends list on the 360 and the PS3 but I don't know your gamer names? Once again nice video :)

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By eric_buck

Sweet blog. I really wanna pick up Dead Space but I think I'll get Fable 2 first. As for not enjoying ANY FPSs on the 360 I am amazed! CoD4??? Any??? Wowza! Anyways I would be wary of Half Life because I am a lover of FPSs and did not enjoy the game but you probably will. As for Aeon Flux. Yeah. It sucked (the movie).