#1 Posted by Arsenal86 (123 posts) -

What would improve, want would want added to the site and what would get rid of

PS

You don't have answer all of the questions

#2 Posted by dillonator (145 posts) -

I am still slightly unsure of how to earn points, but alas, I have not viewed the tutorial yet.

#3 Posted by Axersia (1613 posts) -

I would like the layout to be a bit brighter... I don't feel like upping the brightness of my monitor every time I come here.

#4 Posted by Schizoid (1064 posts) -
dillonator said:
"I am still slightly unsure of how to earn points, but alas, I have not viewed the tutorial yet.
"
Upload images, add new characters, edit blurbs, there's loads of different things you can do.

I'd like the speed improved, but that will get sorted out in a couple of days. So far this site is almost perfect, it's like the gaming website I've always wanted!
#5 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

I too, have not had time to view the sacredness that is the tutorial, but I'll get around to it.

I'd improve nothing, I see nothing bad at this point

#6 Posted by blizzvalve (128 posts) -

I would like to have an easier Wiki system instead of waiting a long time to get it approved

#7 Posted by DappaDizzle (179 posts) -
blizzvalve said:
"I would like to have an easier Wiki system instead of waiting a long time to get it approved"
pass the 1000 points mark u wont have to wait
#8 Posted by Spiritof (2023 posts) -

I seem to be having an unusually difficult time trying to decrypt just how to post a link up in this joint.

#9 Posted by Dj (913 posts) -

I wish you could put your GamerTag in your profile. I wouldn't be surprised if that feature came soon.

#10 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Here is an idea, how about when making threads you can tag the thread depending on its topic. For example you can tag a thread by specific console, by specific game, by topic, etc. Would help the search in the future a lot.

#11 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

Uploading videos and forum sigs.

#12 Posted by RVonE (4607 posts) -

I would like the overview of the forums to be cleaned up.

#13 Posted by Nibbz (203 posts) -

The forums need to be organized. By console. Also a system wars topic. Crap like that. I'm tired of posting on Gamespot, the mods there are douchebags

#14 Posted by DaveF (231 posts) -

The forums seem a little messy. I'd like a more conventional forum layout. Like have categories. Call me boring, but I find that layout easier to navigate. I'll probably get used to it though.
And yea, higher speeds would be sweet, but less than awesome speeds are to be expected ATM.

#15 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

make it a little more organized for editing game pages

#16 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Just clean the forums up and I'll be happy, for example make a PS3 and 360 forum but please NO SYSTEM WARS!!

#17 Posted by Kenzo287 (722 posts) -

I would add the ability to use your Gamer Tag and to create ones for Wii and PS3

#18 Posted by Bkorns4 (129 posts) -

Being colorblind its very difficult for me to see the out of 5 star rating for games, i wish they would make the colors for full stars and empty ones a little different. :D

#19 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Yeah how about some small tabs on top of the thread list, PS3, 360, Wii, etc.

But you get used to it, just add the PS3/360/Wii forums into your favorites and badabing.

#20 Posted by Shinedown220 (148 posts) -

cleaned up forums - with platform specific boards

A news section - the front page is a little lacking of content

I can't find out how to edit my lists

#21 Posted by Stapler_Hernandez (129 posts) -

Make it easier to find specific forums, dammit! Also add a System Wars sub branch. What exactly are the rules for the boards?

#22 Posted by Josef_Nastra (102 posts) -

Faster loading of pages. The site's a little slow now.

#23 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

I'd like a free energy drink with every post and edit i make to the site. Energy drinks ftw!

But on a serious note though i guess different themes would be nice and maybe a more structured forum. As in when i click the forum button it takes me to a list of the different boards?

#24 Posted by Nobility (295 posts) -

People should probably focus their ideas in hte bug reporting forum (I would think it's also for improvements)

Right now, faster loading times is a priority for me.