Ready for GERSTMAS 2013? Want to contribute to the giveaway?

• 85 results
RafaelMei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By RafaelMei

I've got Shank, Terraria and Mark of The Ninja to give away on Steam. I can send them to ya by email or send them directly when the people are picked, whatever works best for you.

EDIT: Scratch that, I thought Shank and Terraria had not been sent but they were, so I only have Mark of the Ninja for now, I might pick up something else until the end of the sales.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By LackingSaint

I've got 2 copies of The Ship up for grabs!

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Ducksworth

I have a steam key for Cave Story+

Terrorbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Terrorbite

I got a copy of L.A. Noire and 2 copies of The Ship, ready to donate

mr187uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By mr187uk

I've got Half-life 2 steam code to gift (old I know), even though I don't meet the minium post level I don't mind sticking it into the pot.

derevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By derevo

Man, I was going to buy a couple of copies of The Witcher 2 while it's on sale, but the codes can only be used for people who are in eastern europe (I'm currently in Ukraine). Would this be valuable to anyone here?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Branthog

@mr187uk said:

I've got Half-life 2 steam code to gift (old I know), even though I don't meet the minium post level I don't mind sticking it into the pot.

My plan is for any of the following lines to make one able to enter the drawing. I think it's pretty inclusive, while still focusing on people who contribute to the community, in some way (participating, paying for a subscription, chipping in a game, etc):

• 100 posts or 1,000 wiki points and having an account for at least 60 days
  • Currently (as of drawing) a Giant Bomb premium membership subscriber.
  • Contributed a game to the pot for the giveaway.

I'll continue PMing people with my email address so they can send the games via Steam. It'll take me a bit to catch up. :)

PolyesterPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PolyesterPimp

I've got a few games i can pass along, I'll check my steam when I get a chance

avantegardener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#59  Edited By avantegardener

Got a copy of Metro 2033, and I would love a copy a FTL, as I missed the sale.

byterunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By byterunner

I've got a gift for Nuclear Dawn, that RTS/FPS Hybrid game, if anyone wants it.

Avatar image for christopherson329
christopherson329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

ive got a couple extra code from past humble bundles if you want them

SandwichApoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SandwichApoc

Got a steam code for the GOTY edition of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Branthog

@glasswall52 said:

Man, I was going to buy a couple of copies of The Witcher 2 while it's on sale, but the codes can only be used for people who are in eastern europe (I'm currently in Ukraine). Would this be valuable to anyone here?

If you have them on hand, I would keep them and I'll add those to the list, with a note about the region. I'll make an exception for these instead of having them directly in my inventory, since I'm not entirely sure what the chances are that someone in the region will win and want them (may be very likely, but i just don't know and don't want you to go out of your way, otherwise). If you do have those games, just drop me a note confirming that I should add them and then I'll contact you for the keys/etc if someone wins and chooses 'em.

Thanks for helping out!

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By JBird

I have a few games on steam I'd happily give away but I'm afraid I don't know how or what to do!! I'm a steam beginner!

But if someone tells me what to do I can give away the following: Amnesia: Dark Descent,Limbo,Civ V,Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery

I Have the original humble bundle codes but I feel like that misses the point of giving away the games.

derevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#65  Edited By derevo

@Branthog: Well, I didn't get a reply from anyone on time, so I let it pass by. But, I realized that I have a code for The Binding of Isaac, which I believe can be played anywhere, so I can contribute that.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By BaneFireLord

I have a THQ Humble Bundle code that can be thrown into the pot.

Foil1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By Foil1212

I sent a PM with codes for Cave Story and Isaac from the most recent bundle.

FakeKisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#68  Edited By FakeKisser

I have 3 copies of Nuclear Dawn, 1 copy of Trine, 1 copy of Renegade Ops, and 1 copy of Xotic that I would be glad to give away!

EDIT: P.S. These are Steam Gifts (not codes).

FakeKisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FakeKisser

Before giving away codes from any of the various Indie Bundles, you should check with their Terms, first, because I'm pretty sure some of them state that the codes are not to be transferred. It kind of defeats the purpose if they have people paying low amounts of money and then giving away codes so that others don't have to give anything. Just my personal opinion to protect us. :)

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Branthog

@FakeKisser said:

Before giving away codes from any of the various Indie Bundles, you should check with their Terms, first, because I'm pretty sure some of them state that the codes are not to be transferred. It kind of defeats the purpose if they have people paying low amounts of money and then giving away codes so that others don't have to give anything. Just my personal opinion to protect us. :)

They already have given something -- to buy the bundle in the first place. They don't want people buying bundles for a buck and then selling them in piece or whole for profit. If they didn't want you to buy bundles and gift them, they wouldn't have an option to get a code for gifting the bundles. :)

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Branthog

@BaneFireLord: At this point, we have a bunch of THQ bundles,so I probably shouldn't accept any more for now lest I have to find a way to give 'em back later. Would you mind if I kept you on a list to ask for if we have a run on the THQ bundles? That is, if it looks like a lot of people are choosing them and we might run out, I can get the code from you then?

Thanks for the contribution, as always! :D

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By BaneFireLord

@Branthog: Not a problem. I just remembered that I have codes for The Last Remnant and Just Cause 1 as well, if that's any help.

FakeKisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By FakeKisser

@Branthog said:

@FakeKisser said:

They already have given something -- to buy the bundle in the first place. They don't want people buying bundles for a buck and then selling them in piece or whole for profit. If they didn't want you to buy bundles and gift them, they wouldn't have an option to get a code for gifting the bundles. :)

You may be right, but I did find this for Humble Bundle, and SteamGifts has a similar post. Like I said, I'm not trying to push anything, and this is the last I'll comment on it. I just wanted to bring it up as part of the conversation. I have no stake either way. :)

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GaspoweR

Got a Dota 2 key I can giveth away.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By GaspoweR

@BaneFireLord said:

I have a THQ Humble Bundle code that can be thrown into the pot.

That is quite a steal.

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By RedRoach

what's with all the people wanting to give away civ 5? that game is AMAZING.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Branthog

@FakeKisser said:

@Branthog said:

@FakeKisser said:

You may be right, but I did find this for Humble Bundle, and SteamGifts has a similar post. Like I said, I'm not trying to push anything, and this is the last I'll comment on it. I just wanted to bring it up as part of the conversation. I have no stake either way. :)

Ah - I misread what you were saying. I thought you were saying the codes for the bundles, but what you meant was codes for individual games out of the bundles (parting them out, essentially). :)

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Branthog

@RedRoach said:

what's with all the people wanting to give away civ 5? that game is AMAZING.

A lot of people got a copy of CIV 5 with their pre-order of XCOM.

HellknightLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#79  Edited By HellknightLeon

This is such a cool idea! You all rock. I will add some of my stuff as soon as I get back into town. Keep rocking guys!

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jesterroyal

Ive got cave story+, basement collection, and offspring fling left over from this Humble Indie Bundle. Is that worth sending or are you overflowing with those?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Branthog

Steam announced that their holiday sale isn't ending on Saturday the 5th, after all -- but continuing to/through Monday the 7th. Monday or Tuesday is when I'll post a new thread opening up for entries, so stay tuned for more information. (I'll link to it from the original top post here, until MB or someone can pin it). In the meantime, I'll keep things open for game contributions through Monday, too. We have a lot of games, but anything is still welcome. Probably the only thing we have more than we'll need of right now are THQ Humble Bundles and Toki Tori.

jacobmccourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#82  Edited By jacobmccourt

I have AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity and a copy of the Ship.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Masha2932

I'd love a copy of Civ 5. Steam Id is Masha2932

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Branthog

Just a heads-up: I'll be opening entries and creating a thread for it later today, around noon pacific time (give or take, depending on when I'm awake and not busy). Entries will then remain open through January 16th and we'll begin the gifting on the 17th. That may be a little more time than we need, but I'd rather give more than too little, in case we run into problems getting enough people with so many things to give away this year. We'll see how it goes. :)

I'll also drop a note to the bombcast and see if we can get a mention on there to make sure everyone knows about it and gets a chance to participate. Ryan was cool about tweeting it last year, but I think it was too late to make it on the bombcast at the time.

DUFFMCWALIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DUFFMCWALIN

I have 4 Dota 2 keys. PM me if you want one.