Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_A_Drain
@LocoRocker said:
" @The_A_Drain said:
" @Vinchenzo said:
" I think real ads are fine if they balance it. Games like Burnout Paradise provided a ton of free content, so I don't mind if they throw ads at me. A game like 1 vs 100 I could care less about ads when I can actually win real stuff. To reiterate: if they balance it with free content, I'm all for it. "
Is that coming to the UK? Sounds like something you'd need to play for a long time to win anything too.
"
Don't count on it any time soon, they will probably take their time testing it out in the US before porting it to Europe. Looks quite promising though. "
If they havn't announced it (thought they had but I'd missed it) then you're right, wouldnt count on it.

Unfortunately, they can't release the US one and let us participate either, aside from the lag it would cause, it's actually against international laws governing competitions/prizes to let us compete. :( 
Avatar image for staticandflicker
StaticAndFlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By StaticAndFlicker

If they make more money for publishers/developers then im all for it.  Whenever it's aggressive is bad, like if every ad is for the same thing.  But a billboard here and there? Nothing wrong with it.