• 112 results
#1 Edited by The_Vein (323 posts) -

So the guys had their shit stolen from the shooting space tonight apparently. They weren't able to stream a show after that awesome PS4 press conference and they all seem pretty upset about it, so I thought this could be a spot where we could all just remind them how much we dig them and all the hard work they do to keep us entertained and up to date about videogames and shit.

So hey Giant Bomb dudes, you're all awesome, I know you'll overcome this shitty situation and be as funny and entertaining as ever, thanks for everything!

#2 Posted by Emoney244 (161 posts) -

Thanks Giant Bomb. We love you!

#3 Edited by Gunslinger0130 (240 posts) -

Sorry to hear that.

Edit: I feel like "sorry to hear that" doesn't quite cut it... That fucking sucks guys, hang in there and do your best to enjoy the rest of e3, we love you, stream or no stream.

#4 Edited by Kscorps (55 posts) -

I'll buy a sub soon to support you guys. Stealing is bad for everyone involved :<

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (15136 posts) -

May the anger of a thousand angry luchadeer's strike the perpetrators of this crime down.

#6 Posted by joshwent (2351 posts) -

At least they're owned by CBS now. The multimedia giant probably has some spare cameras they can use.

No raw reaction is of course a bummer, but hilarious tweets from Jeff, Ryan, and Alex all day was still some great content. Thanks!

#7 Edited by Osmiles (197 posts) -

Really bummed out about what happened tonight. We're all rooting for you guys. Hope everything works out OK. If there's any site that can work with with it's back against the wall, it's GIant bomb. I'm sure the crew can still salvage this E3 and put on something great as always.

#8 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3778 posts) -

They should make like a donation page.

#9 Posted by mrfluke (5340 posts) -

Thanks Giant Bomb. We love you!

May the anger of a thousand angry luchadeer's strike the perpetrators of this crime down.

#10 Edited by Undeadpool (4996 posts) -

Looking on the bright/ironic/funny side of this: they stay in LITERALLY one of the worst areas of the US in one of the WORST houses I've ever seen and everything goes 100% fine. They have a professional space and their shit gets stolen...life's hilarious in it's strangeness.

Of COURSE this also sucks, but I love and appreciate Giant Bomb and all they do. Much like the greatest bits of entertainment: the wait, no matter how long, will be worth it.

#11 Edited by HolyHackZack (105 posts) -

I support Giant Bomb. And honest people.

#12 Posted by jerseyscum (925 posts) -

@joshwent said:

At least they're owned by CBS now. The multimedia giant probably has some spare cameras they can use.

No raw reaction is of course a bummer, but hilarious tweets from Jeff, Ryan, and Alex all day was still some great content. Thanks!

Dude. If they were still Whiskey Media....that would have been a DISASTER. That kind of financial hit could easily killed Giant Bomb without backing from CBS.

#13 Edited by XeroSense (2 posts) -

You guys are Number One. This is the one site that I really enjoy reading and listening to. No show tonight due to 'Unforeseen Consequences', but you can expect me to be here tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

#14 Posted by cgeare (37 posts) -

So sorry this happened. From being on tour, i can say this is a very common occurrence for bands. Never happened to myself but I've seen it many times. Had that same horrible helpless feeling seeing Jeff on the stream. If anyone can figure this out, it's the bombsquad. I don't care if you have to stream in off an iphone, I'll be tuning in tomorrow.

#15 Posted by planetary (355 posts) -

Today was truly the best of times, and the worst of times.

#16 Posted by Korolev (1725 posts) -

Hang in there guys. It wasn't in your control and your fans will understand you. I know it probably cost a ton of money, but it was probably insured (I hope) and you'll look back on this one day and laugh.

#17 Edited by Haruko (317 posts) -

That really sucks guys but you all rock and we look forward to tomorrow.

#18 Posted by Kaungo (40 posts) -

Guys, keep an eye on LA craiglist section for the camera/equpiment stuffs.

#19 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5983 posts) -

This was pretty shitty. I feel bad for the crew. Hopefully they get it all straightened out. Hey, It just means an even better show tomorrow. Good luck guys.

#20 Posted by Hassun (1827 posts) -

If anyone is nearby, now would be the time for the community to lend its support.

#21 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1481 posts) -

If only i had a particular set of skills i could use to hunt these guys down i would.

#22 Posted by kerse (2118 posts) -

Sorry to hear it duders, hope everyone's alright.

#23 Edited by planetary (355 posts) -

Let there be a double-wide show tomorrow!

#24 Edited by troll93 (388 posts) -

To the bomb crew.

Guys, don't worry about this. Just go enjoy e3, go see what you want to see, not what you think that you have to see for content. Don't bother trying to do to much, just take it easy, enjoy yourself and when you get back home, take your time to sort this out. We will still be here for you guys through it all.

#25 Edited by DrDust (37 posts) -

Thanks for the hard work duders

#26 Posted by justtakemymoney (10 posts) -

I feel bad for the whole crew, but I'm especially concerned about Ryan and Vinny. Hope they don't get too eaten up by this.

#27 Edited by fishmicmuffin (1044 posts) -

@drdust said:

Thanks for the hard work duders

I support Giant Bomb. And honest people.

#28 Posted by luigi1928 (4 posts) -

You guys are bunch of cool cats and I appreciate all that you do for us! Without you, I wouldn't have had all the many gaming experiences I've had really recently and I'm really thankful for that. I know you guys will get through this! Just keep on keeping on!

#29 Posted by sunsetstreek (60 posts) -

If something needs doing, or money needs donated for anything I am willing. The work Giant Bomb does is worth it.

#30 Edited by Dethfish (3697 posts) -

The thieves do not know who they are fucking with

Prepare for justice, Italian Style

#31 Edited by villainy (595 posts) -

Portillo's. Just go to Portillo's. Fill yourselves full of beef and beer. Sleep for a couple days, do whatever.

#32 Posted by Silver-Streak (1382 posts) -

So I guess if anyone runs, or knows people that runs, Pawn Shops or other such establishments in the LA area, keep on the look out for camera equipment being turned in, and report it to the cops as a possible connection? The powers of the internet could be used for good just this once, right?

Even if not, man this sucks.

#33 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2030 posts) -

I'm subscribing for 10 more years!

#34 Posted by ShaggE (6699 posts) -

I'm trying to picture Brad and Vinny truly angry right now, and it's simply impossible. I just cannot imagine such a thing, and shame on the thief/thieves for making the impossible happen in such a shitty way.

For real, though, I still can't believe that this happened. It sucks enough on its own, but after all the good vibes leading up to it? That's really, really shitty.

#35 Posted by eloj (501 posts) -

Wasn't there supposed to be "night guard" at location, someone they had to pay to hang around?

#36 Posted by WesleyWyndam (163 posts) -

Appreciate everything you guys do. Hope it all gets sorted out.

#37 Posted by TurboMan (7725 posts) -

checking LA's craigslist often to see if video stuff is posted for sale. Anyone know what was stolen?

#38 Edited by Dryker (515 posts) -

There's going to be waaaaaaaaaaay too much to talk about tomorrow. If you guys start early, please give us a heads up. And, dude, relax, we're here for the Bomb crew, not all the fancy gear. Remember Arrow Pointing Down? We don't need no stinking cameras! Just you guys. E3! Soak it in, as only you guys can, and spit it all back out on us. New Consoles! Vidjagames!

#39 Posted by The_Ruiner (1138 posts) -

The look in Jeff's eyes was really sad. Some bullshit man.... I feel for the guys.

But in time this will be a funny bombcast call back...so that's something...

#40 Posted by The_British_Spoon (10 posts) -

Well, bugger me! I hope that everyone is okay.

#41 Edited by HolyHackZack (105 posts) -

@shagge said:

I'm trying to picture Brad and Vinny truly angry right now, and it's simply impossible. I just cannot imagine such a thing, and shame on the thief/thieves for making the impossible happen in such a shitty way.

For real, though, I still can't believe that this happened. It sucks enough on its own, but after all the good vibes leading up to it? That's really, really shitty.

I see Brad and Vinny being the happy, smiling victim in court that just goes all terminator after running into the suspect in the hallway.

Really though lets get some info on the equipment, we'll get some eyes out there.

#42 Edited by RonGalaxy (3266 posts) -

If I lived in LA, Id be prowling the streets looking for those bastards.

#43 Edited by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Doesn't Rorie have a puppy to sniff out the bad guys? Or at least a chubby bull dog to keep watch over the video equipment?

Sucks that this happened but keep in mind it's been a pretty phenomenal day, don't let this get you down!

#44 Posted by TruthTellah (9472 posts) -

Soon enough, this will just become an entertaining story you'll get to tell for years to come.

But for now, I really hope you can get some rest and be able to secure equipment for the rest of E3. It's awful when things like this rain on an otherwise great event, but you will get through it as you always have. This doesn't have to be a bad E3. This can simply be a memorable one.

Good luck, guys. You are absolutely in my thoughts and prayers as you face this challenge. I know you will somehow make the most of it.

#45 Posted by golguin (4042 posts) -

Keep an eye on craigslist to see when the video equipment pops up.

#46 Edited by villainy (595 posts) -

@shagge: Vinny puts holes in walls when he's frustrated. When he's angry there are no walls. When he's angry don't get between Vinny and... anything.

This fucking sucks. Being robbed fucking sucks. I feel for these guys and I hope they don't think they owe us anything.

Edit: I'm going to try to sleep now. <>

#47 Posted by KaneRobot (1824 posts) -

They should make like a donation page.

Really?

Uh...I don't think Jeff or Ryan paid for all that equipment out of pocket. And I don't think CBS is exactly going broke. It's terrible that their stuff got jacked and the people who did it are wastes of life, but if you have money burning a hole in your pocket, there are about a million more worthwhile causes for your cash.

#48 Edited by Hunter5024 (5962 posts) -

I was on a jury once, it was for a guy who was selling two cameras that were stolen from a house. The guy who had his stuff stolen checked Craigslist like a day and a half later, and found the same types of cameras that were stolen, and they were both listed by the same seller. Luckily he had written down the serial numbers, so the police went undercover, pretended they were interested in buying them, checked the serial numbers at the meet up, and arrested him once they saw that they matched. Dude got his cameras back, thief went to jail. The point of this story, is that even though the guys will be busy with e3, they should have someone check craigslist in the next couple of days. You never know.

#49 Posted by fishmicmuffin (1044 posts) -

@naru_joe93: If I didn't have a final at 8AM tomorrow I'd be raising hell!

#50 Posted by Strife777 (1612 posts) -

I think it goes without saying that these guys are awesome and I'm they'll deliver twice as much tomorrow.

Good luck guys!