• 111 results
The_Vein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Vein

So the guys had their shit stolen from the shooting space tonight apparently. They weren't able to stream a show after that awesome PS4 press conference and they all seem pretty upset about it, so I thought this could be a spot where we could all just remind them how much we dig them and all the hard work they do to keep us entertained and up to date about videogames and shit.

So hey Giant Bomb dudes, you're all awesome, I know you'll overcome this shitty situation and be as funny and entertaining as ever, thanks for everything!

emoney244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks Giant Bomb. We love you!

Avatar image for the_last_starfighter
The_Last_Starfighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to hear that.

Edit: I feel like "sorry to hear that" doesn't quite cut it... That fucking sucks guys, hang in there and do your best to enjoy the rest of e3, we love you, stream or no stream.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e816891732d
deactivated-63e816891732d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll buy a sub soon to support you guys. Stealing is bad for everyone involved :<

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

May the anger of a thousand angry luchadeer's strike the perpetrators of this crime down.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

At least they're owned by CBS now. The multimedia giant probably has some spare cameras they can use.

No raw reaction is of course a bummer, but hilarious tweets from Jeff, Ryan, and Alex all day was still some great content. Thanks!

osmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By osmiles

Really bummed out about what happened tonight. We're all rooting for you guys. Hope everything works out OK. If there's any site that can work with with it's back against the wall, it's GIant bomb. I'm sure the crew can still salvage this E3 and put on something great as always.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They should make like a donation page.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanks Giant Bomb. We love you!

May the anger of a thousand angry luchadeer's strike the perpetrators of this crime down.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Undeadpool

Looking on the bright/ironic/funny side of this: they stay in LITERALLY one of the worst areas of the US in one of the WORST houses I've ever seen and everything goes 100% fine. They have a professional space and their shit gets stolen...life's hilarious in it's strangeness.

Of COURSE this also sucks, but I love and appreciate Giant Bomb and all they do. Much like the greatest bits of entertainment: the wait, no matter how long, will be worth it.

HolyHackZack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HolyHackZack

I support Giant Bomb. And honest people.

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshwent said:

At least they're owned by CBS now. The multimedia giant probably has some spare cameras they can use.

No raw reaction is of course a bummer, but hilarious tweets from Jeff, Ryan, and Alex all day was still some great content. Thanks!

Dude. If they were still Whiskey Media....that would have been a DISASTER. That kind of financial hit could easily killed Giant Bomb without backing from CBS.

XeroSense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XeroSense

You guys are Number One. This is the one site that I really enjoy reading and listening to. No show tonight due to 'Unforeseen Consequences', but you can expect me to be here tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

Avatar image for deactivated-629e75d16e86e
deactivated-629e75d16e86e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So sorry this happened. From being on tour, i can say this is a very common occurrence for bands. Never happened to myself but I've seen it many times. Had that same horrible helpless feeling seeing Jeff on the stream. If anyone can figure this out, it's the bombsquad. I don't care if you have to stream in off an iphone, I'll be tuning in tomorrow.

planetary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today was truly the best of times, and the worst of times.

korolev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

Hang in there guys. It wasn't in your control and your fans will understand you. I know it probably cost a ton of money, but it was probably insured (I hope) and you'll look back on this one day and laugh.

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Haruko

That really sucks guys but you all rock and we look forward to tomorrow.

kaungo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, keep an eye on LA craiglist section for the camera/equpiment stuffs.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

This was pretty shitty. I feel bad for the crew. Hopefully they get it all straightened out. Hey, It just means an even better show tomorrow. Good luck guys.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone is nearby, now would be the time for the community to lend its support.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only i had a particular set of skills i could use to hunt these guys down i would.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Sorry to hear it duders, hope everyone's alright.

planetary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By planetary

Let there be a double-wide show tomorrow!

drdust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By drdust

Thanks for the hard work duders

Avatar image for justtakemymoney
justtakemymoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel bad for the whole crew, but I'm especially concerned about Ryan and Vinny. Hope they don't get too eaten up by this.

fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By fishmicmuffin

@drdust said:

Thanks for the hard work duders

I support Giant Bomb. And honest people.

luigi1928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are bunch of cool cats and I appreciate all that you do for us! Without you, I wouldn't have had all the many gaming experiences I've had really recently and I'm really thankful for that. I know you guys will get through this! Just keep on keeping on!

sunsetstreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If something needs doing, or money needs donated for anything I am willing. The work Giant Bomb does is worth it.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#30  Edited By dethfish

The thieves do not know who they are fucking with

Prepare for justice, Italian Style
Prepare for justice, Italian Style

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By villainy

Portillo's. Just go to Portillo's. Fill yourselves full of beef and beer. Sleep for a couple days, do whatever.

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I guess if anyone runs, or knows people that runs, Pawn Shops or other such establishments in the LA area, keep on the look out for camera equipment being turned in, and report it to the cops as a possible connection? The powers of the internet could be used for good just this once, right?

Even if not, man this sucks.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm subscribing for 10 more years!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to picture Brad and Vinny truly angry right now, and it's simply impossible. I just cannot imagine such a thing, and shame on the thief/thieves for making the impossible happen in such a shitty way.

For real, though, I still can't believe that this happened. It sucks enough on its own, but after all the good vibes leading up to it? That's really, really shitty.

eloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't there supposed to be "night guard" at location, someone they had to pay to hang around?

WesleyWyndam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Appreciate everything you guys do. Hope it all gets sorted out.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

checking LA's craigslist often to see if video stuff is posted for sale. Anyone know what was stolen?

Dryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By Dryker

There's going to be waaaaaaaaaaay too much to talk about tomorrow. If you guys start early, please give us a heads up. And, dude, relax, we're here for the Bomb crew, not all the fancy gear. Remember Arrow Pointing Down? We don't need no stinking cameras! Just you guys. E3! Soak it in, as only you guys can, and spit it all back out on us. New Consoles! Vidjagames!

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The look in Jeff's eyes was really sad. Some bullshit man.... I feel for the guys.

But in time this will be a funny bombcast call back...so that's something...

The_Spoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, bugger me! I hope that everyone is okay.

HolyHackZack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HolyHackZack

@shagge said:

I'm trying to picture Brad and Vinny truly angry right now, and it's simply impossible. I just cannot imagine such a thing, and shame on the thief/thieves for making the impossible happen in such a shitty way.

For real, though, I still can't believe that this happened. It sucks enough on its own, but after all the good vibes leading up to it? That's really, really shitty.

I see Brad and Vinny being the happy, smiling victim in court that just goes all terminator after running into the suspect in the hallway.

Really though lets get some info on the equipment, we'll get some eyes out there.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RonGalaxy

If I lived in LA, Id be prowling the streets looking for those bastards.

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MistaSparkle

Doesn't Rorie have a puppy to sniff out the bad guys? Or at least a chubby bull dog to keep watch over the video equipment?

Sucks that this happened but keep in mind it's been a pretty phenomenal day, don't let this get you down!

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soon enough, this will just become an entertaining story you'll get to tell for years to come.

But for now, I really hope you can get some rest and be able to secure equipment for the rest of E3. It's awful when things like this rain on an otherwise great event, but you will get through it as you always have. This doesn't have to be a bad E3. This can simply be a memorable one.

Good luck, guys. You are absolutely in my thoughts and prayers as you face this challenge. I know you will somehow make the most of it.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Keep an eye on craigslist to see when the video equipment pops up.

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By villainy

@shagge: Vinny puts holes in walls when he's frustrated. When he's angry there are no walls. When he's angry don't get between Vinny and... anything.

This fucking sucks. Being robbed fucking sucks. I feel for these guys and I hope they don't think they owe us anything.

Edit: I'm going to try to sleep now. <>

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

They should make like a donation page.

Really?

Uh...I don't think Jeff or Ryan paid for all that equipment out of pocket. And I don't think CBS is exactly going broke. It's terrible that their stuff got jacked and the people who did it are wastes of life, but if you have money burning a hole in your pocket, there are about a million more worthwhile causes for your cash.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#48  Edited By Hunter5024

I was on a jury once, it was for a guy who was selling two cameras that were stolen from a house. The guy who had his stuff stolen checked Craigslist like a day and a half later, and found the same types of cameras that were stolen, and they were both listed by the same seller. Luckily he had written down the serial numbers, so the police went undercover, pretended they were interested in buying them, checked the serial numbers at the meet up, and arrested him once they saw that they matched. Dude got his cameras back, thief went to jail. The point of this story, is that even though the guys will be busy with e3, they should have someone check craigslist in the next couple of days. You never know.

fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@naru_joe93: If I didn't have a final at 8AM tomorrow I'd be raising hell!

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it goes without saying that these guys are awesome and I'm they'll deliver twice as much tomorrow.

Good luck guys!