The Ultimate Brag Thread!!! Your Best Feats in Gaming.

• 123 results
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

beating Shinobi 3:Return of the Ninja Master(for Genesis with-out losing any HP, without using any jutsus(super moves), with-out using any Kunais(throwing ninja knives). best ninja theme game ever!(including 2D&3D), also easily one of the top 10 games for classic consoles.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By SomeDeliCook

S-ranking Bioshock felt really good because it was my first true S-rank (My Tetris Splash game bugged out randomly and I got all of the hard achievements at the exact same moment when the console wasn't even on)

I also beat the Duke Nukem Forever DLC campaign, which is apparently a feat because it is my most rare achievement on here.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Resident evil 5 lead aspirin achievement with L.hawk

Dead rising 7 day survivor.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By McGhee

I completed all the trials for Chun Li, Dhalsim, and Cody in SSF4.

There are plenty of people that can do those and more, but it took me a whole lot of practice and patience. Completing that one trial that was giving you trouble is such a satisfying and triumphant moment.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Video_Game_King said:

This was pretty awesome.
This was pretty awesome.

What game is that?

@Scrawnto said:

Honestly, I think the only brag-worthy thing I've ever done in a video game is doing so well in a round of Counter Strike that I was kicked on suspicion of hacking, and that was mostly just me lucking out. I can't think of anything terribly impressive that I've done.

That's pretty funny.

@Vinny_Says said:

1. S-ranking CoD 4 on veteran INCLUDING Mile High Club.
  2. 100% completing and ghosting every mission in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  3. Getting a gold on every single cop mission in NFS Hot Pursuit (Fucking rapid response was bullshit)
  4. Beating Deus Ex HR without any kills or alarms (200G in one go)
  5. S-ranking Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout NV and Skyrim (Bethesda should send me a sticker or something, that's a lot of DLC)
  6. 100% RDR (Those 2 cougars were hard to kill)

None of these are particularly brag-worthy, in fact I'm sure a lot of duders here have done all 6. These are more personal victories that I'm kind of proud of but that on a large scale mean absolutely nothing.

And that's what really matters here.

But, some of that stuff is pretty hard.

@AlisterCat said:

GTA IV key to the City
GTA IV key to the City

I was one of the first people in the world to complete GTA IV 100%, and Rockstar sent me a Key to the City. Don't know how many of them there are. They were worth something on ebay for a while.

Wow, that's pretty impressive.

Don't know how hard it is to complete GTAIV 100% (played it when it came out, don't remember) but, getting a really unique prize from a game company for doing something in their game.

That's awesome, i didn't know Rockstar did that, and i don't know of any other company who did.

That's pretty cool.

@ApolloBob said:

People hate me for this, but I won the unavoidable Blitzball match in Final Fantasy X on my first try - found out later that it was apparently not that easy to do (actually confirmed it to myself on a second playthrough - "how the hell did I beat this before?")

Yeah, i never liked Blitzball.

@Cyrus_Saren said:

Beating Call of Duty 4 on Veteran. Getting Mile-High Club is definitely an accomplishment, I feel.

Beating Ninja Gaiden on Very Hard.

Beating Demon's Souls and Dark Souls.

None of these are particularly unique since a lot of other people have done them but, for me, these are the best so far.

Yeah, like i said above, that's all that matters.

But, those are all pretty hard.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Chop

Suit only, Silent Assassin run on pro in Hitman: Blood Money

I can exploit that games awful AI like nobodies business! <3

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Chop said:

Suit only, Silent Assassin run on pro in Hitman: Blood Money

I can exploit that games awful AI like nobodies business! <3

Haha, that game is pretty hard in the beggining, lot of trial and error, but once you know what you're doing, it's just so much fun.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BPRJCTX

@CatsAkimbo said:

@GunstarRed said:

The million roses in We <3 Katamari. It doesn't require any skill, but it takes an insane amount of patience.

Ohh I remember doing this. I played so much Katamari that week that I would walk around outside and start gauging how big a katamari it would take to roll up real-life objects like mailboxes, cars, etc. Kind of like the tetris effect!

Ha, that's been happening to me, but i'm seeing little Trials Bikes everywhere...

@BoogieWithStu said:

As a child of about 13, while playing Super Punch-Out!! I KO'd Nick Bruiser, the final opponent, in 5.52 seconds. I was very good (all enemies were beaten in under 15 seconds) but that particular fight was a complete fluke. I was never able to re-create that, and I eventually lost the save. To this day I have never seen a time even close to mine and it's a real shame that I can't prove it or re-create it. It is totally possible that it was a glitch or a bug anyway.

I also once beat "PhantomIceman" the rank 2 player on Capcom vs SNK 2 on Xbox Live with my Terry/Ken/Geese(2) team. He did, however, immediately challenge me to a rematch and ANNIHILATE me.

Edit: Oh I also beat "Through the Fire and Flames" on expert in Guitar Hero III in the middle of a Best Buy I used to work at. It was my first time after a month of trying and I dropped to my knees and started yelling "I AM THE GREATEST" and there was a huge crowd and I was told to calm down by a manager. That is both an accomplishment and a complete embarrassment.

Ha ha, wow, that's awesome and real bad at the same time.

And that's why i don't play in public, not even with handhelds.

@Saethir said:

I beat comic jumper.

Haven't played it, is it Hard?

'Splosion Man got pretty hard towards the end.

And, you know about Ms. 'Splosion Man...

richmanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By richmanuk

Getting the "Start a Real Band Already Award" achievement in Guitar Hero 2 for 5 starring all the Expert tracks. For the longest time I thought it was impossible, then after I'd been through GH3 a few times I went back and found it suddenly a lot easier. I still remember getting 5* in the remaining 4 tracks in less than an hour - must have been having a perfectly caffeinated/agile combo that day!

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60  Edited By kaos_cracker

I played through Alone in the Dark for the Xbox 360 and got just about all the achievements. That game sucks, but I'm glad I completed it.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#61  Edited By Justin258

Mile High Club on Veteran on CoD4. Tons of people have it now, but it's still a very, very difficult thing to do.

Beating Mega Man X 100% in one go. On the SNES, nonetheless! I've also beaten one of the other X games 100%, can't remember which. Also, just plain beating any of the Mega Man Zero games is an accomplishment, I did the third one.

I've gotten most of the way through Halo Reach on Legendary, but haven't finished it yet for some odd reason.

I've beaten Modern Warfare 2 on Veteran. For some reason, I thought this one was easy.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BPRJCTX

@gamefreak9 said:

I haven't played them in awhile but I can beat Metal Slug 1-3 without ever dying, done it a couple of times.

That's pretty hard, i die all the time when i play those games.

@TheHT said:

dude that video's fucking great. lost my shit at that front flip.

Haha, yeah, it's pretty funny.

And that front flip is actually a high level trick used in "Ninja" tracks.

It's amazing how he pulled it off by accident.

@Zero_ said:

I spent 8 hours on Christmas day finishing The Kid level from Super Meat Boy. Yep.

That's, i don't know what to say, i think you should spend that day with your family...

Or maybe you just spent the day playing Super Meat Boy with your family, and if that's the case, that's a pretty awesome family!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

I got all the flags and templars in the fitst assasin's creed. I think Assassin's Creed won.

I've s-ranked Batman: Arkham Asylum on two different platforms.

I've s-ranked COD4.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By BPRJCTX

@believer258 said:

Mile High Club on Veteran on CoD4. Tons of people have it now, but it's still a very, very difficult thing to do.

Beating Mega Man X 100% in one go. On the SNES, nonetheless! I've also beaten one of the other X games 100%, can't remember which. Also, just plain beating any of the Mega Man Zero games is an accomplishment, I did the third one.

I've gotten most of the way through Halo Reach on Legendary, but haven't finished it yet for some odd reason.

I've beaten Modern Warfare 2 on Veteran. For some reason, I thought this one was easy.

Mega Man games made me cry as a kid...

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By RandomHero666
@Cyrus_Saren said:

Beating Call of Duty 4 on Veteran. Getting Mile-High Club is definitely an accomplishment, I feel.

Well done on that, I tried many times to do it, In the end I got a 14 year old girl to do it for me. not even joking.

My proudest would probably be S ranking The Orange Box, or defeating every optional boss in FFVII, back when there was no internet guides or glitches
SarjuTheRapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SarjuTheRapper

i beat qwop

No Caption Provided
Bait003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Bait003

it was the day i bought my first system with the money from my first job

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By Raven10

I beat Flower on the hardest difficulty. Probably the hardest thing I've done in gaming.

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#70  Edited By Vexxan

Earning 303 total medals in Trials Evolution, which is nearly platinum on every single track/tournament. Also S-ranked Trials HD.

StingerMK2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By StingerMK2

@MikkaQ said:

I used to be able to beat Time Crisis 2 with one credit consistently, that's about it.

good job sir, this is still my all time favourite arcade game to play, used to play strictly 1 credit at a time and consistently got to the final level (but not very far into it) unfortunately i never managed to beat it this way. however i saw it in an arcade recently after not playing for a good few years, gave it a go and still managed to get to the boss on the second level, was pretty pleased with that

i guess my personal best feat would be S-Ranking Outrun Online Arcade, despite historically being really bad at racing games, i also got pretty good at NFS Hot Pursuit, if memory serves i managed to gold medal everything in that game

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By izzygraze

No S ranks or anything but I remember a lot of great moments in CS. One time when playing Office I jumped out into a hallway holding a shotgun and killed 3 people...hope that sentence doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#73  Edited By Still_I_Cry

I beat Ninja Gaiden 2 on Ninja difficulty.

I don't think that is the hardest but hey, I beat it.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#74  Edited By Tennmuerti
  • Did a successful solo play through of Baldurs Gate 2 and Throne of Bhaal. (at a young age that was somewhat of a milestone for me)
  • I can drift a tank in BF3 (preferably while listening to Cobrastyle)
BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Bait003 said:

it was the day i bought my first system with the money from my first job

I know how that feels.

@dudeglove said:

DMC3 on DMD difficulty.

I respect you sir.

@Vexxan said:

Earning 303 total medals in Trials Evolution, which is nearly platinum on every single track/tournament. Also S-ranked Trials HD.

You are a king among men.

I'm at 282 right now, and i fear for my sanity.

NeoGC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By NeoGC

I haven't done a whole lot to brag about, but...

From my knowledge,the things worth credit to me are,

-Beating the "Extreme" set of levels in Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops+ (Which is meant as a multiplayer expansion anyway)

-Almost 100%'ing Oblivion (No longer have the disc and...Ugh, who was the genius who decided to make 2 separate achievements for completing shivering Islands, for Male and female?!)

-Completing Final Fantasy VII (For the first time) and only dying once.

-Completing Super Meat Boy...Not a huge accomplishment,but I felt good afterwards...

-Defeating the 6 Arthrosarus in Lost Odyssey (That is still,hands down, the toughest task I've ever completed in a JRPG...I still get bad memories..)

-Got the normal ending to Sonic CD (First playthrough ever) and only lost one life.

Not too impressive, but then again, I generally don't attempt crazy challenges because I hate having to doing the same thing over,and over, or try something for HOURS and get nowhere.

Hawker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Hawker

Most impressive thing I've done really is A+ all the light world levels in Super Meat Boy (yes that includes bandage girl's stages too)

Got about half way through doing the same in dark world and just haven't bothered playing since, I should really get back to it sometime

Probably not considered anything that special though, I don't generally do crazy stuff in games, I just play them leisurely, it's very rare that a game actually makes me want to do something besides just get through it

jakkblades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#78  Edited By jakkblades

At one time I had 4 level 99 characters simultaneously in Diablo 2.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Masha2932

@ESREVER: Is Malicious that good? There are not many reviews of the game and I was curious about it.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#80  Edited By ESREVER

@Masha2932 said:

@ESREVER: Is Malicious that good? There are not many reviews of the game and I was curious about it.

I REALLY REALLY liked it. If they were able to turn that into an actual game with a story and levels you explore instead of just boss arenas, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Its suppose to be coming to the Vita as well, with more content. I'm pretty excited for it.

The art is also really nice as well. Shame its not on US PSN yet.

defe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By defe

I have set several records in World of Goo. A couple were later beaten, but I still hold 3 records for finishing levels in the fewest moves. I'm very pleased with that. It feels good to be a part of one of my favorite games.

@AlisterCat: That key is really cool! I had no idea those existed.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#82  Edited By big_jon

I have every achievement in all the Halo games and DeadSpace 1 and 2, I also have a 3.0 K/D and 2.5 W/L in BF3 and a 2.7 K/D and 2.3 in BFBC2.

These are some of the things I am proud of.

Oh, also my S rank in Banjo-Kazooie, the last achievement took me months.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#83  Edited By sjschmidt93

Big Boss Emblem, I guess. Eh, now that I think about, that save game is long gone. I'm going to go cry now.

Also I had many top 10 scores in Bionic Comando: Rearmed challenge rooms, and I was in the 200 of the Rock Band leaderboards once upon a time.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Karl_Boss

Number one in the world in a Super Meat Boy stage (it has since been beaten but I'm still in the top 5)

Top 10 in the world in a Comic Jumper stage.

Number 1 in the world in a couple Amped 3 stages.

Member of the number one ranked clan in the world in Timesplitters: Future Perfect

S-ranks in Metal Gear Solid HD and Peace Walker HD

Avatar image for thecreamfilling
TheCreamFilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheCreamFilling

S-ranking Gears of War 2, I suppose. That was the last time I went out of my way to get all the achievements in a game.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BPRJCTX

@IzzyGraze said:

No S ranks or anything but I remember a lot of great moments in CS. One time when playing Office I jumped out into a hallway holding a shotgun and killed 3 people...hope that sentence doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Ha ha, that was pretty funny, and kinda scary if you think about it, at the same time.

@Hawker said:

Most impressive thing I've done really is A+ all the light world levels in Super Meat Boy (yes that includes bandage girl's stages too)

Got about half way through doing the same in dark world and just haven't bothered playing since, I should really get back to it sometime

Probably not considered anything that special though, I don't generally do crazy stuff in games, I just play them leisurely, it's very rare that a game actually makes me want to do something besides just get through it

Yep, i'm exactly the same, most of the time, i just get throught the game, and be done with it.

But sometimes, a game does something that really grabs me, it only happened a few times this gen, but yeah, Trials definitely hit that part of me.

Avatar image for matthewthebeast
MatthewTheBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MatthewTheBeast

Getting 6-8 consecutive kills during a charge as a Colour Sergeant/Flag Bearer in Napoleonic Wars during a linebattle event.

dirkfunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By dirkfunk
  1. I can finish Contra without dying a few times through.
  2. I can beat Ninja Gaiden 1,2, and 3 (NES versions) without screaming.
  3. I beat Gradius III on 1 ship. . . completely randomly. I'd maybe played it 3 times prior.
  4. I can get though "Ghouls and Ghosts" and "Super Ghouls and Ghosts." But I die at least a few times.
  5. I beat Last Battle/Hokuto no Ken for the Mega Drive (for some god forsaken reason).
  6. I beat the Legend of Zelda 2 when I was 6 years old. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that now without using the Dark Link exploit. Back then, I was legit.

That's about it really. Nothing particularly brag worthy considering what some people can do.

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Z3RO180

halo reach and halo 3 went on to a slayer game and got a perfict game 25 kills no Deaths. Those are my best feats in gameing.

WizardShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#90  Edited By WizardShazam

There was a point where I had Resident Evil: Director's Cut down so well that I could do a knife-only run with either character on the DS version in under 45 minutes

Other than that, I would say I'm most proud of successfully unlocking every character in TimeSplitters 2, twice.

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
Fear_the_Booboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Fear_the_Booboo

Got 100% on Super Meat Boy.

Funny story. Me ex girlfriend's new boyfriend couldn't beat it and my ex would tease it saying "My ex beat it and you can't".

Anyway, he's a fine guy and he likes me somewhat. He's just bad at videogames.

RedRavN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By RedRavN

Im currently playing RAGE (PC) on nightmare difficulty which is actually very fun. Its challenging but not unfair. I thought it was easy in the beggining but there are some brutal sections. I'm actually enjoying the game a lot more on this difficulty mode.

nate6858

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By nate6858

One of my favorite moments was jumping into a random Unreal Tournament dm server. It was set up for a 20 frag limit per map and when I joined the guy in 1st had 18. I went 20-0 and won the round. Then I got banned from the server because they were sure I was cheating. Good times.

wariomona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By wariomona

@dirkfunk said:

I beat Gradius III on 1 ship. . . completely randomly. I'd maybe played it 3 times prior.

I hope you don't mean the Arcade version... if you do, that's godly 0_O

For me, I don't really have anything worth bragging about. I 1cc'd Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 Original. It felt awesome at the time, but really it's one of the easier arcade shmups around >_<

willin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 14

#95  Edited By willin

I finished Dark Souls and I Wanna Be The Guy. That's about it...

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My WoW guild back in Burning Crusade beat Lady Vashj in SSC the first night we tried her in about 4 hours. I was so fucking proud. Also, got Hand of A'dal before the bunch of nerfs they threw out near the end of BC. Killed up to and including Gurtog Bloodboil in Black Temple and up to the last boss in Hyjal (WHAT WAS HIS NAME?!) Got to 1700ish rating in 2v2 during WotLK (got to 1756 at my peak in BC, but that was as high as I could get back then. I would have been able to get well over 2K almost certainly in WotLK as my partner and I that got to 1700 were still winning quite consistently but I could never play more than 50 matches with the same partner, I literally got to 1500+ with 5 people within 20 - 30 matches and they all ended up server transferring or quitting WoW. Got annoying.) Also, beat Mile High Club on Veteran (S ranked COD4 and MW2.) Beating Demon's Souls all the way through NG+ and thinking it was relatively easy as well, I guess. That's all the gaming achievments I can think of that I'm proud of right now.

NeutralDensity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By NeutralDensity

Beat original Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden.

I think I beat all of mission mode in Ninja Gaiden Black (possible there is one I have not).

S-ranked Super Meat Boy.

Beat Phantasy Star 2 (That one drove me crazy. What a confusing labyrinth.)

Beat Guitar Hero 3 on expert (had to exploit the last boss. Seriously, it is HARD if you do not exploit.)

Beat Demons Souls (actually was not that bad, but considering some get driven nuts by this, I felt really good after.)

Completed all story chapters on very hard in F-Zero GX. I might have completed all cups on master too.

Beat hardcore mode in Splosion Man.

Beat Megaman 9 without using any continues (probably abused the shop though).

Beat Silver Surfer on NES.

Got platinum in Rayman Origins.

Got gold trophies in all the story stages in Catherine on normal.

Beat Viewtiful Joe on hardest difficulty (used an exploit on one of the last bosses though).

I might have more, but those are the ones I remember well. Everyone has some cool ones. I really want a new F-Zero and Viewtiful Joe now.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#98  Edited By Ben_H
@SpunkyHePanda said:

F-Zero GX: Completed all Story Mode chapters on Very Hard and all cups on Master. GOD DAMN.

You are insane. That game was bonkers hard on the crazier difficulties but super fun. I definitely need to buy it again and play it. I never got to properly finish it because it was stolen with my first Gamecube.

I don't really know what qualifies as a feat. I guess I once got over 100 kills in one round of BF2 playing as sniper with the L96 but that wasn't too hard because it was infantary-only 64 player Karkand and everyone sucked really badly.

I guess I've beaten a lot of games on higher difficulties. There were a ton I beat on the original Xbox and Gamecube but I can't remember.

I could probably manhandle 95% of the population at Forza. I play with no assists and manual/clutch and can consistently get top 5% lap times without cheating and looking at the leaderboards for the best car for a track. 

I guess it's good depending on who you ask but I have reached Diamond League with all 3 races in Starcraft 2.  That doesn't mean much because I still suck but according to Blizzard's ladder system that means I'm better than 80% of the population. Right now my offrace accounts are only in Platinum but that's because I don't really get to play much and when I do I usually just play Protoss. I'm sure with a bit of time I would be back in Diamond with either Terran or Zerg but I don't have time right now.
guttridgeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By guttridgeb

I've beaten a few games on hardest difficulty: CoD 4, CoD MW2, CoD BO, CoD MW3, Star Wars: TFU (although that was before I got live and my profile corrupted so I couldn't get it back, now I'm only half way through) and a few others. Also, once I was lying down at the top of the tower thing on Firing Range on Black Ops, threw a random semtex, it stuck someone on the crotch, killed him and his friend then got me the final kill. It was luck but I'm still pleased

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#100  Edited By Hizang

I beat Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, if you know what I mean ;)