Super Mario World 
Starcraft 
Gears of War series 
Crysis 
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 
Orange Box 
Batman Arkham Asylum 
Mass Effect 2 
That old mech game, can't remember the name.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#52  Edited By Little_Socrates

If you use the lists feature, you know, you can get quest stuff too. :D 
 Also, I'll probably be adding to this pretty regularly, so it might get pretty long.

Top Games

Starting with seven, in no particular order. Probably going to add more later. 

1. Resident Evil 4

This is actually my pick for favorite game ever, though, even if the rest of the list is NOT. I must've beat Resident Evil 4 ten times now; the only other game I've beat that many times is Star Fox 64, and although I've beat Star Fox probably 20 times, that game's only an hour long. I have yet to beat RE4 in less than three hours. I think everywhere else on earth has covered why this game is so good, right?

2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Although this might actually get removed if I go back and try to look at it through fresh eyes; I tried to play this as a little kid, and it made NO sense. Jump through the web to pop the web in Deku Tree (a mechanic which they NEVER used again?) Go past every sword training exercise to get the sword? Things like this confuse me now, and so I'm planning on going back to Ocarina and trying to decide whether or not I could figure this stuff out without a guide.

3. BioShock

Duder, go play this. Now. The writing, atmosphere, gameplay...EVERYTHING is phenomenal.

4. Assassin's Creed II

Duder, go play the first one (not as good as this, but a requirement), and then this. Now.

5. Portal

If you haven't played this, you're missing the best game this short EVER. No contest.

6. Pokémon Red/Blue

If you haven't played a Pokémon game, you have to play the originals. Once you've played one, though, the originals might be missing too many of the new features for you to go back.

7. Halo 2

Exclusively for the multiplayer, but it never really got much better than this.