This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Where are the Bombers right now?! Where is my medium for serious/absurd discussions?

Anyone?!  anyone? anyone? anyone?

There's even an echo in here, come on guys!

#2 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

It is quite slow tonight.

#3 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Karmum said:
"It is quite slow tonight."

Too slow....

#4 Posted by Dalai (6995 posts) -

Well here's your problem... it's still EDT.

#5 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Yeah its a little too quiet for my liking tonight but that being said, better than having the forums attacked by trolls and stuff like that.

I guess with Fable 2 and FarCry 2 being released people are playing that?

#6 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Oh noes, it's slow. I swear, I've seen more people in a zune fansite forum than this place sometimes. Or maybe everyone is, I don't know,... PLAYING GAMES.

#7 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Hamz said:
"Yeah its a little too quiet for my liking tonight but that being said, better than having the forums attacked by trolls and stuff like that.

I guess with Fable 2 and FarCry 2 being released people are playing that?"

I can't get my hands on Far Cry 2 until this weekend...

Everyone else should wait until I get my copy! :D
#8 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

everyone is busy with fable 2 and far cry 2, that reminds me... Im off to go play some far cry 2.

#9 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Well it looks like the gamers at this gamesite are playing games for their gaming pleasure. Fuck, I wish I had some games to play right now...

>.<

#10 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -

I'm playing Order of Ecclesia as I periodically check the site. Yup, I'm pretty sure everyone's gaming right now.

#11 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Grumble, grumble, grumble. I love your icon, Sleepy. Grumble, grumble, grumble, grumble...

#12 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Grumble, grumble, grumble. I love your icon, Sleepy. Grumble, grumble, grumble, grumble..."
And my icon loves you too! *MEGA ULTRA IN-ALL-CAPS-SO-EVERYONE-CAN-READ-THIS HUG*
#13 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

It is quite dead tonight...I must say that you have become quite the post whore! :P

#14 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -
Kush said:
"It is quite dead tonight...I must say that you have become quite the post whore! :P"
Who? Me?
#15 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -
Kush said:
"It is quite dead tonight...I must say that you have become quite the post whore! :P"
I'm letting this topic slide since it is quiet tonight, another hour and it'll secretly disappear like the neighbours dog....
#16 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"Kush said:
Who? Me?"
Of course you...no, BiggerBomb.
#17 Posted by LuckyWanderDude (929 posts) -

Death.....

#18 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Hamz said:
"Kush said:
I'm letting this topic slide since it is quiet tonight, another hour and it'll secretly disappear like the neighbours dog...."
You've given people the freedom to go nuts...and so far even this thread is dead. Fable 2/Far Cry 2 must be taking up everyone's time!
#19 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Kush said:
"Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"Kush said:
Who? Me?"
Of course you...no, BiggerBomb."

I like to talk on the forums, I don't post for the sake of it. *Cough* Ehem. But you would know, wouldn't you Mr. 3,235 posts?
#20 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -
Kush said:
"Hamz said:
"Kush said:
I'm letting this topic slide since it is quiet tonight, another hour and it'll secretly disappear like the neighbours dog...."
You've given people the freedom to go nuts...and so far even this thread is dead. Fable 2/Far Cry 2 must be taking up everyone's time!"
I know....i'm shocked but relieved, i can sit back in harmony and not be stressed over modding :D
#21 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"I like to talk on the forums, I don't post for the sake of it. *Cough* Ehem. But you would know, wouldn't you Mr. 3,235 posts?"
I have posted at a fairly steady pace...you have recently been going crazy lately and catching up to everyone. I think you may be able to pass Karmum at your current rate of posting.
#22 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

I am obligated to post here because you used my name in your post.

#23 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Kush said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"I like to talk on the forums, I don't post for the sake of it. *Cough* Ehem. But you would know, wouldn't you Mr. 3,235 posts?"
I have posted at a fairly steady pace...you have recently been going crazy lately and catching up to everyone. I think you may be able to pass Karmum at your current rate of posting."

I didn't realize that it is a crime to post here. I have a lot of time on my hand, or at least I make it for myself by procrastinating. Also when you have OCD and can only go into your room after going through time consuming rituals (basically meaning I can't get into my room on school nights,) there is not much else to do.

No need to be such a dick, dude.
#24 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"I didn't realize that it is a crime to post here. I have a lot of time on my hand, or at least I make it for myself by procrastinating. Also when you have OCD and can only go into your room after going through time consuming rituals (basically meaning I can't get into my room on school nights,) there is not much else to do.

No need to be such a dick, dude."
You call me a dick whenever I don't agree with you. I never said it was a crime or said anything like that. I just said that you have been posting like mad as of lately. That's it and that's all...you don't need to take everything so personally.
#25 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Kush said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"I didn't realize that it is a crime to post here. I have a lot of time on my hand, or at least I make it for myself by procrastinating. Also when you have OCD and can only go into your room after going through time consuming rituals (basically meaning I can't get into my room on school nights,) there is not much else to do.

You call me a dick whenever I don't agree with you. I never said it was a crime or said anything like that. I just said that you have been posting like mad as of lately. That's it and that's all...you don't need to take everything so personally."

Sorry, I wasn't aware that post whore is an objective description.
#26 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

This thread is a very good example of why I want post counts turned off.

I hope an option to disable post counts is offered soon.

#27 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
Kush said:
"BiggerBomb said:

You call me a dick whenever I don't agree with you. I never said it was a crime or said anything like that. I just said that you have been posting like mad as of lately. That's it and that's all...you don't need to take everything so personally."
He needs some new meds.
#28 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

It's quiet as HELL today because both Fable 2 and Far Cry 2 have come out, and everyone is playing them.

#29 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Ok well....this topic sort of lived long enough. I was lenient...now its time to wave goodbye to the spam topic.