• 104 results
CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By CastroCasper

I like him, but I think he fits better with the escapist. I thinking adding on to the team would be a bad idea, unless it was on another whiskey media site.

SonicFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By SonicFire

Yahtzee has said on numerous occasions that what he does is meant primarily for humor. I love his work, and his creativity for finding new ways to slander things. But he's not really a great fit for GB. For one, he's not good on the fly, which is what the GB is literally the best at. 

Mayu_Zane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#103  Edited By Mayu_Zane

I like both Giant Bomb and Yahtzee, but putting them both together is a bad idea. It would be like mixing chocolate cake with curry, or putting a cat into your car's gas tank. Sometimes, putting two things you like together just won't work. To think that (awesome thing) + (equally awesome thing) = GOOD TIMES works all the time is dangerously simplistic.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By MikkaQ

Well given that Zero Punctuation is a comedy series, I don't think it'll fit here. Sure they like to joke around here, but when they're actually reviewing games, they do seem to take them "seriously" (as seriously as you can take a game, really). Zero Punctuation is about pointing out all the flaws in a game while highlighting none of the good. That's not what reviewing is about, and Yahtzee knows this. He's written more mindful pieces, the videos he does are in "character". He's like the Gordon Ramsey of video games. It's just a TV personality.