This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Motoracer2005 (17 posts) -
#2 Edited by tekmojo (2299 posts) -

You have 2 questions, last one can't be answered easily because everyone has different tastes. However WoW cause of 10 mil+ players for most addictive.

#3 Posted by Joker (675 posts) -
Motoracer2005 said:
"
Hi Friends,

What is the most addicting PC game out there in your opinion?

A.Antzill Games

B.Xbox Games

C. World of War Craft

Tell me what is the Most Favorable Games in this three Games
"
WoW is probably the most addicting. Xbox Games are probably my favorite in there though. Not enough choices really. And whats up with the first link? I mean, whose going to vote for a bunch of flash games?
#4 Posted by coakroach (2488 posts) -

WoW is incredibly addicting for a lot of people
Although Team Fortress 2 devours spare time with just as much ease

#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

All I know is that answer (A) is not. No, never.

#6 Posted by jlaudio7 (326 posts) -

I've never played WoW, and judging by some of the stories I've heard, I'm glad I never did. The most addicting PC game I've ever played is Civilization 4....really any of the Civ games but mainly Civ4.

#7 Posted by ColumnBreaker (1159 posts) -

The game that hooked me for the longest time? Tribes 2. 5+ years of that... and I'd still be playing if the community hadn't died.

#8 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

I was hooked on WoW for almost 2 years, there's my answer.

#9 Posted by smack (24 posts) -

WoW for sure, my wife banned me from ever playing it again. 

#10 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

Xbox Games = Most addicting PC game?

#11 Posted by ProfessorEss (7283 posts) -
World of Warcraft takes it hands down for me.
#12 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

It's pretty much general consensus that World of Warcraft is addictive.  "addictive" in the literal sense here, with absolutely no positive undertones.

#13 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

You know, I'm really addicted to viral marketing. It just feels so good when you get unsuspecting people on your forum to visit your site using a poorly disguised link!

#14 Posted by pause422 (6172 posts) -

I get really addicted to TF2..I just log on for a game or two..and before I know it I'm on it for 4 or 5 hours at a time...when the games are going really good especially, just makes you want to keep playing that 'just one more game' that always keeps adding to itself.

#15 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

I was never hooked into the whole WoW thing. I got addicted to AoE II though

#16 Posted by Shadz (198 posts) -

WoW for sure.

#17 Posted by Oni (2095 posts) -

This game, it's called World of Warcraft. Also I spent a good few years of my early to mid/late teens playing Counter-Strike. But that never felt like an addiction to me.

#18 Posted by Motoracer2005 (17 posts) -

thanks