Whats with all the hate over Rail Shooters?

• 74 results
Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Godwind

Every time I come across a discussion about rail shooters, there is always someone going around hating on it.  I can understand a dislike for a genre that you have no interest which is fine.  No one is forcing you to buy games.  I can understand for the hate of a particular game, but don't hate on an entire genre.  It is the same bullshit with JRPG hate.

Keep in mind this is a direct hate on the genre.  Its as if the idea that can access it makes someone's stomach churn.  When a thread about Dead Space Extraction, a rail shooter, was suggested it might come to the PS3 or Xbox360 someone responded as such,
Captain Ass Shit said:

" I certainly hope not. Keeping on-rails shooters away from consoles that I own is a good thing. "
So if a particular genre was to come to one's own console now we have to sell the console?  Are you that ignorant to research information on a particular game?  If you are posting on Giantbomb, certainly you would likely know about many review venues to inform of a genre.  Are you afraid it might be better than the Xbox 360's Viva Pinata: Party Animals and Rez or the PS3's Time Crisis 4?  Oh shit, a party game on the Xbox360 and a rail shooter for both the Xbox360 and PS3.  Owners of either consoles are totally fucked now.  They are no longer entitled to enjoy games like Bioshock, Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto because the very existance of these games on your console will leave an agonizing pain in your head.  A pain as if someone was hammering a nail in the back of your head yelling at you and saying "YOU BOUGHT THE WRONG CONSOLE MOTHERFUCKER!!!  YOUR PS3/XBOX360 HAS A RAIL SHOOTER!!!!  NOW SUFFER THE CONQUENCES OF YOUR OWNERSHIP.   BWWWHAHAHAHAHAHH.  DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!!!!! "

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Rail shooters are only good with light guns. Otherwise they can fuck off.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

Rail shooters are fucking awesome.

House of the Dead 2 anyone?
House of the Dead 2 anyone?

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

Well, Captain Ass Shit can go fuck himself, he has the option not to buy the games. How would he like it if I said that I wanted people to stop producing FPS games?

Personally, I love them to a certain degree. If it has a lightgun, I will buy it and probably enjoy it. I mean, I no longer own a PS2 gun but I kept TC 2 and 3, Crisis Zone and Ninja Assault. And I would still have TC and Project Titan for PS1 had they not been stolen a long time ago. I only got rid of my gun because it broke. The sole reason I never bought Sniper Scope on the Xbox, or HoTD 3 was because Xbox guns are stupid hard to find, and shit. Otherwise I would totally own those as well. Lightgun shooters are so much fun.

I also have a bunch for Wii, and, provided I have the option to turn the cursor off, I enjoy the heck out of them. If somebody else doesn't that's just fine, but he has no right to say they should not be on his precious console. Fucktard.

Edit: In fact, I think i've gotten more hours out of rail shooters on my Wii than I have any other genre. Perhaps even all of them combined. Although I was fucking pissed off that you cannot turn the cursor off in Resi Umbrella Chronicles, if the second one if the same, no sale.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Keyser_Soze

Better than Rez.... HAHAHAHAHA, GTFO. But seriously they're looked down upon because the control just isn't there. Most are shooting galleries. The Wii doesn't know better, poor console....

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Drebin_893

Rail Shooters have never been of any enjoyment to me. I just respect people's opinions and leave those threads alone.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Godwind
@Keyser_Soze said:
" Better than Rez.... HAHAHAHAHA, GTFO. But seriously they're looked down upon because the control just isn't there. Most are shooting galleries. The Wii doesn't know better, poor console.... "
You mean the entire Gamecube collection and Wii collection and all the virtual console games?
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Meowayne

Rail shooters are good fun.
Rail shooters with proper guns and a second human player are awesome hilarity beyond measure.

Thankfully, the Wii now has two good Handcannon shells, and most games have the option to calibrate for 1:1 aiming and turn the crosshair off. If Resodent Evil: Darkside Chronicles and DS: Extraction have that option, they will be great.

Making your TV into a portal to pick up a gun and shoot zombies through - especially if the game features as satisfying hit detection and animation as the HotD games - is great fun. One of the prime genre examples of "I dare the haters to try it out and not have fun".

I can very, very well understand the JRPG hate and wouldn't try to convince haters otherwise. But the complaints and mocking of arcade shooters is based on people having forgotten (or never experienced) how good it is.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Meowayne

By the way, those are the two good options:

The Nyko Perfect Shot

And the House of the Dead Hand Cannon

Give it a shot!
(Get it? Hilarious, I know!)

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By Video_Game_King

Wow, you summarized my thoughts on another subject entirely. But on this one, yea, what's with all the hate? Since when did Star Fox become shit (oh, wait, around Adventures, I imagine)? At what point in time did a game that created gaming-wide boners become the most hated thing in the universe?

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Meowayne:

The hand cannon is hard to come by and expensive now though. But there are a bunch of similar things to the Niko Perfectshot, I have something a tiny bit more espensive but it's all white and has a more comfortable grip. Works so much better than I expected it to.
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#12  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Light-gun games are good in moderation. I actually enjoyed Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles despite it's design flaws. However, they often lack depth and there are too many of them on the Wii already. I will probably buy Darkside Chronicles, but that has more to do with me being a sucker and less of my enjoyment of light gun games.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By trophyhunter

because they are only good in arcades

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Video_Game_King
@trophyhunter said:
" because they are only good in arcades "
Looks like somebody never owned an N64. Or a Saturn. Or a Dreamcast. Or many other systems, honestly.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Linkyshinks

Just for clarification, every such game on Wii to date has the option to remove the reticule.

Lightgun games can be awesome fun, there's nothing at all wrong with the genre in concept. However, the fact is the genre needs some serious innovation today, because it's been stagnant for so long. 

Recent games have attempted to advance the genre on Wii, with some decent success, HoTD: OVERKILL and Dead Space Extraction are good examples of such attempts, they show many positives to those that don't dismiss them as being another lame Lightgun game. Too many reviewers do that today, I see it all the time, they dismiss games off the cuff, and it's weak journalism,

Lightgun games now need to be designed with re-playability in mind, because simply pulling a trigger and reloading quickly loses it's appeal fast. Developers need to design these games inteligently, adding new gameplay concepts which thrive on the control method available. On Wii, there's a lot of room for advancing the genre given the gesture constols that can be implimented.

When I created that news post, I stated that if Dead Space: Extraction did come to 360 or PS3, it would likely use Sony and Microsofts new controllers. A game of that type without, is not even worth considering as a project. Dead Space Extractions developers must know that. They must have also seen the possibility for the game to come to 360 and PS3 after seeing both Sony and Microsoft's E3 stage demo's

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Linkyshinks:

No they havn't. Umbrella Chronicles is at least one, i'm sure i've heard of others where you cannot remove the cursor.

It's why I refuse to play UC, you cannot remove the cursor and calibrate 1:1 aiming like Ghost Squad, HoTD, HotD 2 and 3 return, and others. I own it, but have never progrssed past level 2 because of this.

Rumor has it Darkside Chronicles will be the same, but I hope not.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Linkyshinks
@The_A_Drain said:
" @Linkyshinks: No they havn't. Umbrella Chronicles is at least one, i'm sure i've heard of others where you cannot remove the cursor.It's why I refuse to play UC, you cannot remove the cursor and calibrate 1:1 aiming like Ghost Squad, HoTD, HotD 2 and 3 return, and others. I own it, but have never progrssed past level 2 because of this.Rumor has it Darkside Chronicles will be the same, but I hope not. "

The one game I haven't played, with good reason. Don't trust Capcom do to a lightgun game properly, Sega on the other hand know the score.

I refuse to play UC and it's upcoming sequel for other reasons....

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Linkyshinks:

It has an insane difficulty level, but other than that it's a BILLION times better than any survivor game. And Dead Aim was pretty good imo. I really liked it and still own it.

But yeah, with that option it would be playable, as is, it's not. :(
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Al3xand3r
@Jayge said:
" Rail shooters are only good with light guns. Otherwise they can fuck off. "
Wtf? Plenty of great rail shooters wouldn't even work with a lightgun setup. Star Fox,  Panzer Dragoon, Sin & Punishment, Omega Boost, Space Harrier, After Burner and tons of other greats.
FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

Well, a lot of people haven't played Panzer Dragoon Orta.   So they can't truly understand what they're missing.  Perhaps they'll learn some day.

evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By evanbrau

Have always been partial to lightgun games, my favourite is still typing of the dead though. It all brings me back to my first though:

Of course I played it on the amstrad so it was nowhere near as good as the arcade version.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Linkyshinks

Quite frankly, Ive seen enough of that game to know it's not for me. I don't take too kindly to seeing a Zombie get shot in the foot and end up dying.  I would rather be playing Left 4 Dead, that was what I said at the time. That's the only Zombie fix I need these days, I know better not to expect Capcom to deliver, not now.

edit:

RE5's producer is working on UC2...make of that what you will... All I know is that I hate the nonsensical shaky cam I've seen in the sequel, I don't think I've ever seen a shaky cam done so badly.  Anyone would think one leg was shorter than the other.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By trophyhunter
@Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
Looks like somebody never owned an N64. Or a Saturn. Or a Dreamcast. Or many other systems, honestly. "
I had a dreamcast just I was to busy play phantasy star
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Video_Game_King
@trophyhunter said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
Looks like somebody never owned an N64. Or a Saturn. Or a Dreamcast. Or many other systems, honestly. "
I had a dreamcast just I was to busy play phantasy star "
Just Phantasy Star? No Sonic Adventure or Skies of Arcadia or Space Channel 5 or Samba de Amiga or House of the Dead or Ikaruga or Shenmue or Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or anything else?
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Al3xand3r
Linkyshinks said:
"Quite frankly, Ive seen enough of that game to know it's not for me. I don't take too kindly to seeing a Zombie get shot in the foot and end up dying.  I would rather be playing Left 4 Dead, that was what I said at the time. That's the only Zombie fix I need these days, I know better not to expect Capcom to deliver, not now.

edit: RE5's producer is working on UC2...make of that what you will... All I know is that I hate the nonsensical shaky cam I've seen in the sequel, I don't think I've ever seen a shaky cam done so badly.  Anyone would think one leg was shorter than the other."
I can repeatedly shoot on the foot and kill "zombies" in Resi4 as well anyway, though they do take many more shots.

As for Darkside Chronicles, perhaps you should take a look at more recent videos, the camera is less shaky, the frame rate is also far smoother, so it all looks quite good. I disliked it at first myself, aside from the impressive models and environments. Now I'm starting to turn around.
bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bicycleham

Rail shooters are awesome. Nuff said.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

I've never been interested in these.  It would be interesting if the gun had a recoil to it or something to make it more interesting than just pointing a plastic gun at a TV set.  I can't say I'm very enthused with it.  The game/gun would have to start at $60 like any other game. I wouldn't pay extra for a separate controller.

Other than this thread, I haven't read about any hate against them. It's all in your mind.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Lind_L_Taylor said:
"I've never been interested in these.  It would be interesting if the gun had a recoil to it or something to make it more interesting than just pointing a plastic gun at a TV set.  I can't say I'm very enthused with it.  The game/gun would have to start at $60 like any other game. I wouldn't pay extra for a separate controller.Other than this thread, I haven't read about any hate against them. It's all in your mind."

Sounds like you've never even tried.

Plenty of guns had a recoil feature both in the arcades and at home, it became standard for a while until the Wii started using plastic shells. I dont know about the PS3 gun though.

Also, seriously, you can't expect a game + giant peripheral to be standard retail price. That's asking too much. That said, most manage to only be slightly above retail price.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jayge_
@Al3xand3r said:
" @Jayge said:
" Rail shooters are only good with light guns. Otherwise they can fuck off. "
Wtf? Plenty of great rail shooters wouldn't even work with a lightgun setup. Star Fox,  Panzer Dragoon, Sin & Punishment, Omega Boost, Space Harrier, After Burner and tons of other greats. "
They can all fuck off.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By trophyhunter
@Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
I had a dreamcast just I was to busy play phantasy star "
Just Phantasy Star? No Sonic Adventure or Skies of Arcadia or Space Channel 5 or Samba de Amiga or House of the Dead or Ikaruga or Shenmue or Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or anything else? "
well yes sonic and shenmue but I don't like the other ones
Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By Ineedaname

Yeah guns have had recoil for years, my old Time Crisis 1 gun had recoil.
However I'm not a fan of the Wii ones, simply because there's a cross hair, I feel like I'm having to guide it, instead of aim which takes away alot of the fun.
I do occasionally play at the arcade if I go bowling, we'll bowl, then whilst others play pool afterward, me and another friend will just go on house of the dead 4(?, least I think it's 4.)

Suppose if we break it down I want a light gun shooter.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Al3xand3r

Like others have said, in many Wii lightgun shooters you can turn the crosshair off and calibrate the remote to match the aiming.

In others you can't but that's just their thing... Killer 7 didn't ask to be played with a lightgun at all on the PS2/Cube, but it was good...

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Video_Game_King
@trophyhunter said:
well yes sonic and shenmue but I don't like the other ones "
I haven't played most of them, so I don't know whether to agree with you or banish you from my kingdom.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Linkyshinks
@Al3xand3r said:
" Linkyshinks said:
"Quite frankly, Ive seen enough of that game to know it's not for me. I don't take too kindly to seeing a Zombie get shot in the foot and end up dying.  I would rather be playing Left 4 Dead, that was what I said at the time. That's the only Zombie fix I need these days, I know better not to expect Capcom to deliver, not now.

edit: RE5's producer is working on UC2...make of that what you will... All I know is that I hate the nonsensical shaky cam I've seen in the sequel, I don't think I've ever seen a shaky cam done so badly.  Anyone would think one leg was shorter than the other."
I can repeatedly shoot on the foot and kill "zombies" in Resi4 as well anyway, though they do take many more shots.

As for Darkside Chronicles, perhaps you should take a look at more recent videos, the camera is less shaky, the frame rate is also far smoother, so it all looks quite good. I disliked it at first myself, aside from the impressive models and environments. Now I'm starting to turn around. "

Haha.

I could not care less about the games framerate and smoothness. why should I when the game features woefully slow and sluggish Zombies!. The game is fundamentally flawed and totally lame in my eyes...At least RE5 had NPC's running at you with real conviction.

If I want a decent Zombie game I will look to the West, certainly not the Japanese anymore with the warped B movie nonsense they bring into such games. RE5 was the last straw, I don't want to be spending time on that game, and certainly not on any UC game.

I'll be playing Left 4 Dead 2.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@The_A_Drain said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor said:
"I've never been interested in these.  It would be interesting if the gun had a recoil to it or something to make it more interesting than just pointing a plastic gun at a TV set.  I can't say I'm very enthused with it.  The game/gun would have to start at $60 like any other game. I wouldn't pay extra for a separate controller.Other than this thread, I haven't read about any hate against them. It's all in your mind."
Sounds like you've never even tried.Plenty of guns had a recoil feature both in the arcades and at home, it became standard for a while until the Wii started using plastic shells. I dont know about the PS3 gun though.Also, seriously, you can't expect a game + giant peripheral to be standard retail price. That's asking too much. That said, most manage to only be slightly above retail price. "
Before the Xbox arrived, I was a PC gamer.  Before that, you'd have to rollback the clock to the Nintendo NES or Atari 2600. Those "rail shooter" devices were usually broke right out of the box.  So I never played one.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Godwind
@Lind_L_Taylor said:
" I've never been interested in these.  It would be interesting if the gun had a recoil to it or something to make it more interesting than just pointing a plastic gun at a TV set.  I can't say I'm very enthused with it.  The game/gun would have to start at $60 like any other game. I wouldn't pay extra for a separate controller.Other than this thread, I haven't read about any hate against them. It's all in your mind. "

It isn't all in my head.  No one creates threads that say "Rail Shooters suck".  Every so often you will see a comment that will mock the genre. In fact there was an article titled "Is the Wii providing a 'watered down' experience?"  As to be quoted from the article
" For example, Dead Space Extraction, which is scheduled to hit store shelves later this year, won't have the kind of experience we enjoyed with Dead Space on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. According to Electronic Arts, the game's developer, Dead Space Extraction will be "on rails." In other words, gamers won't have free movement to take out enemies"

" It's possible, but Dead Space was such a compelling title because it allowed for free rein and a healthy dose of excitement. Not being able to control a significant portion of the game scares me a little. It seems rather, well, watered down"

"Resident Evil 5 never made its way to the Wii because the console simply couldn't provide the processing power it required. Wii owners were understandably upset. Capcom showed off its upcoming Wii release, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (a follow-up to Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles), at this year's E3. The developer promised big things from the game. But once again, it had to take some features out to make it work. Like Dead Space Extraction, it's an on-rail shooter. "
Name a game that would come to the Wii and it will result  someone saying "okay, it will be on rails."
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Al3xand3r

Zombies in L4D also die with barely a few shots in the foot also. And eh, in RE there are plenty more types of enemies than the slow zombies, and it pops them up at you out of nowhere all the time to make up for their slowless or whatever. Just saying.

Your complaint I guess has nothing to do with what you were actually pointing out, you just don't like that style of game. Fair enough.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By animateria

I think its beca...use...... snore.....

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Linkyshinks:

Maybe you should actually play the game?

They are slow sure, but the difficulty is very high because of the amount of other enemies, and the fact they surprise you with zombies from very very close range. Frustratingly close range. That and they take a lot of bullets to send down, even on easier modes. So, yeah... your point? Zombies should run? I respectfully disagree. Zombies running was the most bullshit thing ever thought up. imho.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By trophyhunter
@Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
I haven't played most of them, so I don't know whether to agree with you or banish you from my kingdom. "
you have not played those ans still call yourself the video game king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Video_Game_King

How'd this turn into a thread about light-gun games and zombies? I can sort of see the light gun part (I see light-guns and rail-shooters as two different things), but what's with the zombies?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Video_Game_King
@trophyhunter said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
I haven't played most of them, so I don't know whether to agree with you or banish you from my kingdom. "
you have not played those ans still call yourself the video game king "
*turns on ominous music* You dare question my right to the throne!? I have been King of this land for centuries, and you claim that I have not earned this right!? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! Again and again and again! Do it until we run out of 1-ups and Phoenix Downs!
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By trophyhunter
@Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
you have not played those ans still call yourself the video game king "
*turns on ominous music* You dare question my right to the throne!? I have been King of this land for centuries, and you claim that I have not earned this right!? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! Again and again and again! Do it until we run out of 1-ups and Phoenix Downs! "
I don't fear some false king hahahaha
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Video_Game_King
@trophyhunter said:
I don't fear some false king hahahaha "
You know not whom you are dealing with. *transforms into Guardian Dragon* Do you now see the power of the crown? The power that only those of royal blood can access? Let it be the last thing your insolent eyes see before your death.
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By trophyhunter
@Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
You know not whom you are dealing with. *transforms into Guardian Dragon* Do you now see the power of the crown? The power that only those of royal blood can access? Let it be the last thing your insolent eyes see before your death. "
*locks on to targets shoots and kills you*
I'm the king now
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Video_Game_King
@trophyhunter said:
" @Video_Game_King said:
" @trophyhunter said:
You know not whom you are dealing with. *transforms into Guardian Dragon* Do you now see the power of the crown? The power that only those of royal blood can access? Let it be the last thing your insolent eyes see before your death. "
*locks on to targets shoots and kills you*I'm the king now "
It doesn't work like that. It never does. Besides, I returned from the dead long ago, so you can't kill me! *transforms into Seven Heroes* But I can still kill you...
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By trophyhunter

..............right
<.<
>.>

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By JoelTGM

People sometimes exaggerate to make a point, and sometimes it's unreasonable and maybe offending... but you just have to ignore it rather than make a thread calling out the haters.

tippinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By tippinator
@Meowayne said:
" By the way, those are the two good options:

The Nyko Perfect Shot

And the House of the Dead Hand Cannon
Give it a shot!(Get it? Hilarious, I know!) "
If I ever get around to owning a Wii I will definitely buy the Nyko one as I've been trying to get my friend to buy one forever. But damn the Revolver style one looks badass.
sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#50  Edited By sjschmidt93

I don't like them.

Thought RE:UC was horrible, and HotD was just sub-par.