• 154 results
meaninoflife42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By meaninoflife42

I'm currently playing Arkham Asylum and, goddamn, some of those achievements are fucking insane. 40 combo? Complete all 240 Riddler Challanges? 100% completion? Jesus Christ!

ChronoGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By ChronoGear

There are several S-ranks I hold in high regards when compared to all the others. Those would be:

Super Meat Boy Dead Space 2 Vanquish Perfect Dark Ikaruga

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#153  Edited By JasonR86

Probably the Genesis Collection because I straight up cheated my way through them with the old, Genesis cheats.

Wakapeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By Wakapeil

@UitDeToekomst: I like playing fast games on small maps since I don't like the load times and massive troop movement required on larger maps. You also have to go out of your way to get some of the Civ V achievements. I Have played a lot more than 200 hours now and only have the Pax Romana Aeternum achievement left but that one is so depressing to get going, I don't know if I will ever be able to do it.

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1: I have the game of the year edition of Arkham Asylum lying around. Been meaning to replay it and see if it still holds up after the playing way too much Arkham City.

@ChronoGear: That is one impressive list. I managed to get to challenge 6 in Vanquish and could barely get through the second wave. I don't see myself ever finishing that one. I almost have Crowning Glory in perfect dark but I don't have any friends who are skilled enough to help me with the co-op crowns so I sort of gave up on that one.

@meaninoflife42: You should take a look at the achievements for Arkham City. They are way harder than in the Arkham Asylum ones. Look at this one: Perfect Knight - Day 2

@Hunter5024: I hate pointless collectibles that only exist for achievements. For some stupid reason I still do them if they are the only achievements I don't have for the games I play.

@TrashMustache: I totally lucked out when going for the Smile achievement in Geometry Wars 2. Still took more tries than I'd like to admit. I'm still working on S-ranking the original Geometry Wars though. Both those games are great.

@big_jon: If you did Halo 3 without boosting I'd say you are really good at it or really lucky. It took me a really long time to get 15 kills without dying in one multiplayer match but that was probably because of my overly aggressive play style. I have all the points in Halo 3 but not the Vidmaster Challenge: Annual achievement. I should get some people together and try it one day.