Where is the love?!?!?!

• 60 results
veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I'm mostly extremely negative toward these people who are huge about the fact they've preordered a mystery box that could either contain top-rate electronics or a can of tuna. After the last launch (which, to be fair, didn't actually affect me until like 2 years out) you want to be really suspicious of new hardware at a bargain price.

lightsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Can't wait to unbox my PS4, I don't care what the internet says. Don't read the comments!

thatdutchguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By thatdutchguy

@jasonr86: I'm getting in on this action.

Loading Video...

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The world has become a pretty cynic place.

Not that I can't include myself among them, but I have always been a little cynic; childlike glee, on the other hand, is rare to find online.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest I've seen much more disappointment than "trashing the competition". People were excited for new consoles, they had been waiting for a long time, they got their hopes up, and then neither of the companies really delivered. The announcements and E3 presentations didn't really show off much new and exciting stuff, so instead the focus went to all the new very un-exciting stuff. It's not really our fault that most of the major changes we heard about were things that noone was asking for. So ye, I think most of the negativity actually comes from people that wanted to buy the consoles but got turned off by the actual pitches.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Trust me on this: there are going to be a ton of people who are super psyched when they get their new systems, because it's such an exciting time. Don't let the cynicism on the enthusiasts corners of the internet trick you into forgetting that.

I don't think there needs to be blinding positivity around a console launch, because there are often many fucked up things when there are new systems. I understand where the internet cynicism comes from, and I personally am not at all interested in buying a new system at this time, but my circumstances are unique, and so are everyone else's. Maybe this is the perfect time for you to get a new system, and that's great. I'm happy with my decision, but I'm also excited for people to get theirs so I can find out what the new systems do well and what they will struggle with.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

Games>consoles...video games...

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

PC happened.

thisiharat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Older games and older systems are still great, actually better than these days'...

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to be excited, but damn. I've had a PC that out does what the consoles will do for almost a year. The next gen already started for me. All the exclusives look like games I dont want save for maybe 2.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Darji

How can there be love if you read something like that.

No Caption Provided

Seriously F this guy. Just because people want the best for their money and call people out for their lies no matter what you get insulted like that? Hell NO!!!!

Imst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant feel the love of my girlfriend right now :( so sad T_T