Who else here wants an Endurance Run post-mortem podcast!

GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GaZZuM

(First-things-first: No spoilers in here please ^^)

They did one for Metal Gear Solid 4, they did one for Modern Warfare 2... how about one for Deadly Premonition!
They're gonna discuss it amongst themselves anyway, might aswell record it.

I think this one would be especially interesting because, unlike MW2 or MGS4 the ways the teams are approaching the Endurance Run are entirely different, and I can't wait to hear their reactions to each others missed oppurtunities and experiences! Anyone else want this, or is it just me?...

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Dany

I wished they did one for Pesona 4 but since all 4 have played the game, i think it would be fitting

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

Excellent idea, probably wont happen but still

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Won't happen.  The Bombcast is made to appeal to a wide array of audiences.  Just like Ryan was saying on the most recent one: some people who don't even like video games listen to it and enjoy it.  There are not a lot of people who would tune in to an exclusively Deadly Premonition episode, so it would just be a waste.

They didn't do one for Persona 4, which was decidedly more popular than this one, and they won't do one for DP either.

Smokay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Smokay

I really wish they would even if it is only 20 mins or whatnot or just talk about it in the bombcast proper

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By adoggz

they could just shoot a vid of the guys hanging arround the office spittin about the DP for a bit not even worry about it being a bombcast

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Turambar

Lets put it this way: Ryan made it pretty clear on a previous pod cast that he did not want to talk about Deadly Premonitions.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ryanwho

It would be interesting, simply because they did these temperately and I like to pretend they've forbidden themselves about sharing details amongst each other.

W0lfbl1tzers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By W0lfbl1tzers
@adoggz: Just like they did for Duke Nukem. That would be pretty sweet.
Tynian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tynian

i do

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 9cupsoftea

That is a pretty good idea actually. It would make for a great podcast.

sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sixghost
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Won't happen.  The Bombcast is made to appeal to a wide array of audiences.  Just like Ryan was saying on the most recent one: some people who don't even like video games listen to it and enjoy it.  There are not a lot of people who would tune in to an exclusively Deadly Premonition episode, so it would just be a waste.  They didn't do one for Persona 4, which was decidedly more popular than this one, and they won't do one for DP either. "
Except Brad and Ryan had nothing to do with P4. They've done tons of game-specific podcasts in the past. They may not do one, but none of these are reasons why they won't.
Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#13  Edited By Legend

That would be great.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By natetodamax

I would listen to that, but it won't happen.

Alphonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Alphonzo

I think it's a good idea. These poor guys have been through some rough shit...I know I'd need someone to talk to.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By TheHT
@GaZZuM said:
" I can't wait to hear their reactions to each others missed oppurtunities and experiences! "
Absolutely! Hearing them talk about the infinite SMG or the superfast car or the radio along with thier takes on the story and thier favorite stupid thing in the game. I'd listen to it. Maybe even twice!
zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zero_

I was actually really l looking forward to a post-mortem podcast or blog post about Persona 4. They seemed to just end the series, give a 1 minute opinion on it on the last video and finished it right there. They occasionally mentioned it on the podcasts but briefly skimmed through it. Oh well...

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By EpicSteve

I'm surprised they didn't do that, or at least have a 15 minute reflection on the Bombcast. Or did they?

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By SirOptimusPrime
@Zero_:  Well, could you imagine 1-2 of two dudes talking about a game they both really liked and who agree upon the various pros and cons of the game? As much as I love the game, that would be a BORING ass podcast. They would run out of things to talk about ten minutes in, and it'd then be repetitive jokes about Chie, Bufu, their weird distaste for the last two characters, and everyone "getting bent."  
zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zero_
@SirOptimusPrime: Heh, yeah... that's true
mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By mutha3
@EpicSteve said:

" I'm surprised they didn't do that, or at least have a 15 minute reflection on the Bombcast. Or did they? "

They talked about it a couple of times in the bombcasts following its death.

But, yeah: the P4 ER just fizzled out with no grand finale(bombcast, live stream, ETC.):/
dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#22  Edited By dethfish

It would be nice but I don't think it will happen. Once they're done they'll probably never want to talk about DP again.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#23  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

I wish they would do this more often for more games. I love the dedicated shows, but when was the last time they did one? Mass Effect 2, or Modern Warfare 2? They should do one for every big game that they really like. I'm talking, like, one a month, baby.

GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By GaZZuM
@Dethfish77 said:
" It would be nice but I don't think it will happen. Once they're done they'll probably never want to talk about DP again. "
I dunno, they all seem to be getting into it, I'm sure if Jeff and Vinny could they would have gladly discussed the P4 Endurance Run way more often.