#1 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

This is not a versus topic, but asking who people think is the most powerful videogame charactor in their own opinion. 

In my honest opinion, Alex Mercer from prototype is INSANELY overpowered with his natural abilities. Being able to basically eat enemies and gain their likeness and memories pretty much garentees him being a unholy ultrapowered verson of solid snake, abilities which would make the hulk soil himself several times over. (although the same dev did make a hulk game, funny enough.) there are other reasons why he is here, but I will not mention them for being too spoilery. 

Honerary mention is, Bayonetta, Dante(from devil may cry), Sora from KH2,(if being able to CUT through things with a blunt object isn't a sign of power, then I don't know what is.) 

What is, in your opinion, the most powerful videogame charactor of all time?
#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I am, because I can be any of them whenever the hell I want.

#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Master Chef.

#4 Posted by MisterDunlap (242 posts) -

Duke Nukem. Hail to the King baby.

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Jay444111 said:
" This is not a versus topic, but asking who people think is the most powerful videogame charactor in their own opinion.  In my honest opinion, Alex Mercer from prototype is INSANELY overpowered with his natural abilities. Being able to basically eat enemies and gain their likeness and memories pretty much garentees him being a unholy ultrapowered verson of solid snake, abilities which would make the hulk soil himself several times over. (although the same dev did make a hulk game, funny enough.) there are other reasons why he is here, but I will not mention them for being too spoilery.  Honerary mention is, Bayonetta, Dante(from devil may cry), Sora from KH2,(if being able to CUT through things with a blunt object isn't a sign of power, then I don't know what is.)  What is, in your opinion, the most powerful videogame charactor of all time? "
Throw some anti bacterial hand cleaner on him. Boom hes dead. 
#6 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Kratos. He kills, like, EVERYONE. Even GODS! Dude's pretty powerful, I guess.

#7 Posted by iWonder (450 posts) -
@DarthOniXVIII said:
" Duke Nukem. Hail to the King baby. "
Always bet on Duke. 

Always.
#8 Edited by Skald (4370 posts) -
DJ Atomika. He has the power of omniscience and telepathy.
#9 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -
#10 Posted by IBurningStar (2190 posts) -

Kefka. Many have tried to take over/destroy the world, but he actually fucking did it.

#11 Posted by John1912 (1965 posts) -

There is no right answer.  Topics like this just turn into fan fiction fantasy battles.  ill go with Kirby.  He would just suck Alex up making any of his worthless powers, WORTHLESSS!!!!!  KIRBY RULZ!!!  

#12 Posted by Gabriel (4081 posts) -

Mr. Domino.

#13 Posted by Toxin066 (3326 posts) -
#14 Posted by Example1013 (4807 posts) -

Hopefully no Comicviners get over here, or shit will fly. 

I'm gonna play it safe, though, and say SS4 Gogeta. Not only was he like the most powerful character in any Dragon Ball series, he was also the most powerful character (transformation, technically) in the original Budokai games (3 specifically).

#15 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Kratos. 
You know, that guy who kills gods for a living. 

#16 Posted by Butler (392 posts) -

The dude from Minecraft because the power of creation is one of the most powerful abilities to have.

#17 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" Kratos. You know, that guy who kills gods for a living.  "
Probably a good bet.
#18 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Any playable character in a PC game. Godmode baby.

#19 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1203 posts) -

Kirby
#20 Posted by crusader8463 (14428 posts) -

A Slime.

#21 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -

Pokemon. 
POKEMON. 
I can't say which one, but think about something like, say, Aron, which crushes a dump truck with ONE HEADBUTT and then eats them, or Gigalith, which can move mountains with attacks, or Lugia, which creates storms that last for 40 days with a single flap of a wing, or Arceus, which created the entire universe. 
Not to mention something less physical, like Alakazam, who could use his IQ of 40,000 and ever growing brain to create ways to be powerful.

#22 Posted by gamb1t (960 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
" Master Chef. "
Troll
#23 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

The guy from Asura's Wrath would god-stomp the guy from Prototype. 

#24 Posted by Willin (1285 posts) -

Kratos can kill gods, Master Chief can blow up ringworlds and Duke Nukem has saved the world more times than Superman.

But NO ONE CAN STOP MR DOMINO!

#25 Edited by Sliced_Bread (148 posts) -

Doomguy

#26 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1771 posts) -

The fucking moon. 

#27 Posted by PixelPrinny (1050 posts) -

This dude creates black holes when he plays tennis. When he goes on a bender he wipes out galaxies.  

Royal rainbow!
#28 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

If you finished Bayonetta and saw what she does to the last boss, you can only come to the conclusion that Bayonetta is the most powerful.

#29 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -
#30 Posted by Vexed (313 posts) -

Alex Mercer died a lot in my Prototype experience (I know, use more skill) 

I'll back the Bayonetta votes, just because she's awesome and Kratos is a megadouche.

#31 Posted by solidejake (484 posts) -

Will Wright.

#32 Edited by IzzyGraze (854 posts) -

Hello, I am Maxwell and I created God.
#33 Posted by John_Lawlz (110 posts) -
@rudeboy217 Omg. Yes to you sir. Easily the most correct answer.
#34 Posted by DoctorWelch (2765 posts) -

There are only three possibilities here, either kratos, kirby, or bayonetta. Both kratos and bayonetta can kill gods and angels, and kirby can suck up anything and take any power from that thing so he is basically all powerful.

#35 Edited by Trebz (487 posts) -
#36 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2913 posts) -

Excluding characters originally from other media (so no Superman or Goku) I'd go with Alucard.

#37 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
#38 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Dante is the most powerful video game character
#39 Posted by Turambar (6888 posts) -

Will Wright.  There is no other answer.

#40 Posted by bartok (2581 posts) -

Kirby is a blob/ghost creature that swallows souls and absorbs their essence.   Any other video game character you mention will simple be sucked into the abyss that is Kirby's mouth and their God-Like powers will simply become Kirby's new plaything until he is bored.

#41 Posted by Soapy86 (2618 posts) -

Smoke wins.   

#42 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1087 posts) -

Onaga (MK)

#43 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -
@bartok: If Kirby could wantonly consume anything there would be no boss battles. Ergo he is not all powerful. 

The only proper answer is as @PixelPrinny said, The King of All Cosmos!
#44 Posted by TehFedro (431 posts) -

Ditto. Can be whatever the fuck it wants.

#45 Posted by skilled_gamer (13 posts) -

Some pretty tough bosses in WOW 

#46 Posted by Delta_Ass (3282 posts) -

Superman. He's been in video games.