• 64 results
Avatar image for hurricanehaines
hurricanehaines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll You can only purchase one, choose wisely (771 votes)

Uncharted 4 22%
Overwatch 42%
Doom 36%
 • 
CcFfBb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

On the poll I chose Overwatch over the other 2 options because I think I would enjoy the game over a longer period of time. I have read comments from others who have enjoyed Uncharted 4 and Doom, but I don't think I would enjoy them as much. Right now I'm enjoying playing local co-op, so anything related to co-op (local or online) sounds more appealing to me.

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Girlfriend bought me Doom, don't want Overwatch...so Uncharted it is!

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I... don't really care about Uncharted 4, Overwatch or Doom... but i already have Doom so i guess Doom.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Uncharted 4 is the only one of those I intend to ever play. Need a PS4 first but one day...

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for the only one I have bought, uncharted. I would like to play the other 2 and may get around to them at some point.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DOOM.

I am kind of burned out on Uncharted and have no intention of playing 4 any time soon.

I dislike multiplayer shooters and random chests.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By NTM

I purchased Uncharted 4, so I guess that. My brother got Doom, which would be my second choice, and he also got Overwatch, which I would not buy. Uncharted 4 was good, but I can't muster motivation to play it through again, which isn't a good sign, and I can't even muster the motivation to want to get through Doom. I'll do that at some point though I presume, and most likely get through Uncharted 4 on crushing. I have no desire to play Overwatch. I say go get The Witcher 3 and its DLC. There seems to be something about when some series ends, or in this case, The Witcher 3 and Uncharted 4, in how both developers say its the last story for these characters, I feel like I've played them and what else I can do in the game isn't needed. For instance, Uncharted 4 on crushing, and the rest of the question marked areas in the Blood and Wine DLC.

alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Having played all three, I'll go with Overwatch, which is a surprise to me, since I rarely play online shooters. I love single player games. I love story based games. I love old first person shooters. I love games that tug on my nostalgia. Overwatch does none of that, but I keep booting it up anyhow.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

None of the above.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I already made my choice. I went with Overwatch. Both Uncharted 4 and Doom seem like great games, but even still I don't regret buying Overwatch for a second. That game is phenomenal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else feel like the GB community is degrading?

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already have Overwatch so. I guess that's my choice?

@crazybagman: Every day.

RiotControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By RiotControl

@ntm said:

I purchased Uncharted 4, so I guess that. My brother got Doom, which would be my second choice, and he also got Overwatch, which I would not buy. Uncharted 4 was good, but I can't muster motivation to play it through again, which isn't a good sign, and I can't even muster the motivation to want to get through Doom. I'll do that at some point though I presume, and most likely get through Uncharted 4 on crushing. I have no desire to play Overwatch. I say go get The Witcher 3 and its DLC. There seems to be something about when some series ends, or in this case, The Witcher 3 and Uncharted 4, in how both developers say its the last story for these characters, I feel like I've played them and what else I can do in the game isn't needed. For instance, Uncharted 4 on crushing, and the rest of the question marked areas in the Blood and Wine DLC.

Good luck with Crushing. There are sections in Uncharted 4 CH.13 and onward that cause even the most ardent of players to just say **** it and use bonuses. I don't think it's balanced very well for crushing as I think most obviously shown by the mummy room.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Uncharted 4 is fun but it's no The Last of Us, it's still a cover shooter at its core and those suck. Overwatch is on a whole nother level.