• 102 results
#51 Edited by jimmyfenix (3859 posts) -

@leebmx said:

Masturbate furiously to the title screen music.

Dont worry the people over at GTA Forums have been doing that since the game got announced.

#52 Posted by Pie (7111 posts) -

Do the tutorial stuff so I know pretty much everything is open and then just roam about and see what happens

#53 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

Yep, switch on subtitles and then go straight into the missions. I'm pretty damn excited for it.

#54 Posted by jerseyscum (925 posts) -

Rip off someone's car, mow down some innocent pedestrians and get a "refund" from a prostitute.

#55 Posted by jsnyder82 (763 posts) -

Probably find a helicopter, then fly straight into that huge mountain.

#56 Posted by McShank (1630 posts) -

shoot someone, then steal a car and drive as fast as possible to the nearest thing that looks like a ramp and try to jump it. Roll out of the wreck of the vehicle *unless its a bike then, Revive at hospital* and do it all god damn over again until my fingers bleed because why the hell not!

#57 Edited by CapnThrash (145 posts) -

shoot dudes.

#58 Edited by Glottery (1388 posts) -

Follow-up the plot for enough missions to get my own place, then go for a stroll around the town and browse through radio channels, 'till I hopefully end up on one playing Stevie Wonder's 'Skeletons'.

#59 Posted by IAmNotBatman (656 posts) -
#61 Edited by ThePickle (4166 posts) -

I usually just do the first couple of tutorial-y missions before I start to mess around.

#62 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

Enjoy the story.

#63 Edited by kaos_cracker (703 posts) -

Do the first few missions or so with each character, then find Grove Street and explore.

#64 Posted by jimmyfenix (3859 posts) -

Off topic but i found this

Was agent always there?

#65 Posted by spraynardtatum (3677 posts) -

First thing I'm going to do is let it sink in. Then I'm going to bask in the excitement of playing another GTA game. Followed by a lot of smiling and laughing.

#66 Posted by OldManLight (914 posts) -

Probably going to punch the first Los Santos citizen i see. Not sure why, just because. From there, i'll probably jack the first nice car i see and start a rampage. Then, missions.

#67 Posted by jgf (394 posts) -

I'll drive up the biggest hill/mountain I can find and enjoy the view.

#68 Posted by Stealthmaster86 (682 posts) -

The same way I start every GTA game. I get in a car to get the feel of the vehicles and crash. Then it's a mad dash to get out before the car explodes. It NEVER fails.

#69 Edited by Krullban (1062 posts) -

Same as Jim Sterling

STRIP CLUB!

#70 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1481 posts) -

Im gonna find a deer and hit it at full speed.

#71 Posted by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

Was agent always there?

Yeah, it's been there for a while. Hopefully we see it next-gen.

#72 Posted by Nodima (1292 posts) -

@nux said:

Try to see how long I can play the game as a law abiding citizen. No speeding or running red lights/stop signs for me.

yep, I only did this with GTA 4 but I'll definitely do it with GTA 5 again. I wonder what sort of scenery they're going to first give you control in. Say whatever you want about GTA4 but those first 30-90 minutes were fucking riveting from a technology, experience, whatever standpoint. Walking under those L-train rails, people walking around saying things, the sound of the city and the cars.

Christ, GTA5 is going to be incredible.

#73 Posted by MonetaryDread (2172 posts) -

Punch someone in the face

#74 Posted by AlexanderHC (54 posts) -

Find the first convertible and put the top down! Then cruise into the sunset with one of the awesome radio stations, playing!

#75 Edited by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

Make sex at a prostitute and then shoot a cop because

FUCK

THA

POLICE

#76 Edited by Microshock (342 posts) -

Probably open the cell phone and see what I can do from there.

#77 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6392 posts) -

I plan to find a jet, fly at the sun as long as possible, and then do a little skydiving. This will likely go on for hours, as I'm easily pleased.

#78 Posted by Devil240Z (3430 posts) -

if its like every other GTA ill spend the first 10 mins looking at a loading screen slide show.

#79 Posted by leebmx (2235 posts) -

OH GOD WHY ISN'T IT NEXT TUESDAY ALREADY!!!!

#80 Posted by MachoFantastico (4889 posts) -

Do exactly what I did in San Andreas, ride a BMX around the streets. Sounds stupid I know, but I remember that so awesome in San Andreas the day I got the game on launch.

That and drive off into the countryside and take in the atmosphere.

#81 Edited by Stealthmaster86 (682 posts) -

@shagge: I hate those Zero Missions with the might of a thousand suns. It wasn't until a few months ago where I learned that I didn't need to beat those missions to complete the main game. This is coming from someone that played it when it first came out. Needless to say, I won't ever do those missions again.

#82 Posted by GamerChiCcK (40 posts) -

I will do the same thing i did in GTA 4...punch the first person i see and watch them tumble! that's how i knew GTA 4 was awesome.

#83 Edited by Glottery (1388 posts) -

@leebmx said:

OH GOD WHY ISN'T IT NEXT TUESDAY ALREADY!!!!

Tell me 'bout it. I'm thinking of...maybe changing my PS3 time settings to 13th day so it'll start the pre-load, then to 17th after that so I can start playing it right away. That'll work for sure, right? RIGHT?!1

#84 Posted by Pharseer (10 posts) -

Jack a convertible, put the top down, get the music playing and head for the beach! The Ocean looks amazing!

#85 Posted by Kolonel_Kool (332 posts) -
@yummylee said:
@shagge said:

@crusader8463 said:

In San Andreas it was the mission where you have to drive the dirt bike next to the train. To this day I was never able to beat the game because I couldn't get past that mission due to not being able to drive the bike well enough.

Heh, I had the same problem, and always trainered my way past that mission. Then I replayed it a few weeks ago and just nailed it on my first try... go figure. Same with the toy helicopter mission in Vice City.

Now, the Zero missions... those are still bullshit.

Some of those flying school missions in San Andreas were a bitch as well. Especially the one where you have to keep to a very specific altitude otherwise you'll get shot down.

Those were side-missions that were totally worth doing though. I loathed each and every helicopter mission in that flight school.

#86 Posted by ShaggE (6699 posts) -

@shagge: I hate those Zero Missions with the might of a thousand suns. It wasn't until a few months ago where I learned that I didn't need to beat those missions to complete the main game. This is coming from someone that played it when it first came out. Needless to say, I won't ever do those missions again.

You don't? Oh man, this changes EVERYTHING. There are other missions I hate in that game, but now I feel like I could actually beat it without cheating. I now have a new goal in life, and something to do while everybody else is playing GTAV. :P (all my disposable income is going toward fixing my PC, so V has to wait for a while)

#87 Posted by Th3_James (2579 posts) -

I am prepared to play 12 hours straight before I have to go to work the next day at 4pm. I then work till midnight and have the next 3 days off to sink my teeth into GTA V

#88 Posted by PhilipDuck (569 posts) -

Steal a bike

#89 Posted by Vextroid (1429 posts) -

Play the intro missions to the point were they let you off the leash and tell you to go nuts, then steal a car run over people to get the cops attentions, kill a cop to get his gun and then see where it goes from there.

#90 Edited by Vextroid (1429 posts) -

Play the intro missions to the point were they let you off the leash and tell you to go nuts, then steal a car run over people to get the cops attentions, kill a cop to get his gun and then see where it goes from there.

#91 Edited by believer258 (12184 posts) -

As soon as the game lets me go do whatever I want to, then I'm going to steal a random car, drive on the sidewalk, and hit a guard rail as hard as possible to see if the flying protagonist physics are as good here as they were in GTA 4. Among other general fucking around type things, especially anything that will cause a police chase. I'm really hoping those are more harrowing than they've been in open world games.

#92 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1390 posts) -

As Franklin, get a motorcycle then rob three consecutive convenience stores in the style of place beyond the pines.

For Michael and Trevor, not sure yet.

#93 Posted by JesterPC238 (345 posts) -

After doing the first few "forced" missions (I.E. tutorials), I figure I'll find the most expensive car I can and take it for a tour around the circumfrence of the map. I believe there's an expressway that runs around the map, I plan on driving all the way around that.

#94 Posted by BasketSnake (1287 posts) -

I will press X to run because that's so much FUN.

#95 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

Probably mess with clothing / hairstyles...

#96 Edited by Stealthmaster86 (682 posts) -

Go to the bottom of the map and just walk upward. Just walk. I would like to see how long it takes me.

#97 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

I don't know man, and I like it that way.

#99 Posted by BigJeffrey (5176 posts) -

After Watching this, Clock Someone across the face.

#100 Posted by captain_clayman (3328 posts) -

Install it to the hard drive, and then install the second disc.