2010 - The Microsoft Future Concept

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

The future sure has a lot of awesome technologies to do incredibly boring things.

Also, CASCADE AD!
Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Cirdain

this could be awesome or incredibly boring

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Snipzor

So basically we'll be in some sense Isaac from Dead Space with the extended HUD.

AWESOME!!!

Synister_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Synister_Gamer

That would be awesome, but not gonna happen anytime soon.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Hamz

So the future is going to be full of touch screen LCD pads for all of our meaningless tasks such as shopping lists and reading newspapers? If so then I demand Microsoft buy out a chain of retail clothes stores and hire some fashion designers. Then they can create a clothing line with enough pockets to fit all these LCD pads into, because I can't see my regular jeans fitting all of them plus the other crap like mobile phones and wallets etc inside.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Snipzor
Synister_Gamer said:
"That would be awesome, but not gonna happen anytime soon."
Well it did take only a few years to rapidly improve the standard of living, and it is known that technology is exponential. Who knows?
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Hamz said:
"So the future is going to be full of touch screen LCD pads for all of our meaningless tasks such as shopping lists and reading newspapers? If so then I demand Microsoft buy out a chain of retail clothes stores and hire some fashion designers. Then they can create a clothing line with enough pockets to fit all these LCD pads into, because I can't see my regular jeans fitting all of them plus the other crap like mobile phones and wallets etc inside.
"
Yep.

I think this ad is too shallow for us ultra-perceptive Bombers, Hamz.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Al3xand3r

Heh, looks like Square's vision of the future :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Touch screen LCD's are going to take over the world!!!!!

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Aurelito

Despite from technological creations, here's my "illusion" about economical status of MS in near future:

No Caption Provided

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cirdain
Arkthemaniac said:
"Hamz said:
"So the future is going to be full of touch screen LCD pads for all of our meaningless tasks such as shopping lists and reading newspapers? If so then I demand Microsoft buy out a chain of retail clothes stores and hire some fashion designers. Then they can create a clothing line with enough pockets to fit all these LCD pads into, because I can't see my regular jeans fitting all of them plus the other crap like mobile phones and wallets etc inside.
"
Yep.

I think this ad is too shallow for us ultra-perceptive Bombers, Hamz.
"
Damm
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By penguindust

Meh...the future...where's my damn flying car?

No Caption Provided

Although, I hear the Japanese are making impressive advancements in robotic sexology.
Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Out_On_Bail

Looks neat I guess.  I can't see it happening anytime soon though.  But the ideas have been out there for a long time now, I'm sure.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By RedSox8933
Hamz said:
"
didn't you see the digital wallets!!
Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cirdain
RedSox8933 said:
"Hamz said:
"
didn't you see the digital wallets!!
"
Dude I their out for us so they'll put chips in our brains... They'll Kill us all!
or not
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crunchUK
Snipzor said:
"Synister_Gamer said:
"That would be awesome, but not gonna happen anytime soon."
Well it did take only a few years to rapidly improve the standard of living, and it is known that technology is exponential. Who knows?
"
Perhaps it will happen when OLED screens become highly available since they are 1) incredibly thin and 2) cheaper to manufacture than LCDs
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18  Edited By kush

It's definitely interesting, but not something we'll be seeing in reality anytime soon.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By pirate_republic

Well, it looks cool at any rate.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#20  Edited By JJWeatherman
PenguinDust said:
"Meh...the future...where's my damn flying car?
No Caption Provided

Although, I hear the Japanese are making impressive advancements in robotic sexology. 
lmao. Where can I get me one of those???
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Commando

I'm calling BS on the touch screen newspaper.

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By adam_grif

I would pay money for clothing made out of smart-fabrics that could change color as you passed an electric current through it. You could upload custom programs into a small computer that controlled your whole outfit, to create custom "t-shirts" that you could change as often as you'd like. Think avatars, but instead of a 100 x 100 pixel space on your profile, you're wearing it.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cirdain
Commando said:
"I'm calling BS on the touch screen newspaper."
It would be pretty cool though
Ubergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ubergeist

The device that tells you everything about something just by looking at it through it... amazing if that is real.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wolverine

Yeah this video is cool but I liked the Microsoft Surface videos better that they released in 2007.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cirdain

1 year to go

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By natetodamax

Dude, 2010 is next year. There is no way we are getting that kind of technology in 1 year.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cirdain
Ubergeist said:
"The device that tells you everything about something just by looking at it through it... amazing if that is real."
it's 2009 do you think its real
TheBigBeefy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheBigBeefy

To all the haters: This is some pretty cool stuff. You say it's all boring but did you actually WATCH the damn video? Yeah I'm talking to that mod up their as well. For example take the girl talking to the foreign boy, what was once a difficult language barrier that would result in them not even talking to each other is now a fully understandable conversation. And that magazine example was pretty good too. You can get an internet magazine experience in your hands. It's sad that most of you find a not-so-realistic sexdoll is much better than anything in that video and it sickens me to no end. Btw most of this stuff is either already possible or being worked on as we speak so 2010 may not be so farfetched.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cirdain
TheBigBeefy said:
"To all the haters: This is some pretty cool stuff. You say it's all boring but did you actually WATCH the damn video? Yeah I'm talking to that mod up their as well. For example take the girl talking to the foreign boy, what was once a difficult language barrier that would result in them not even talking to each other is now a fully understandable conversation. And that magazine example was pretty good too. You can get an internet magazine experience in your hands. It's sad that most of you find a not-so-realistic sexdoll is much better than anything in that video and it sickens me to no end. Btw most of this stuff is either already possible or being worked on as we speak so 2010 may not be so farfetched."
who said people are getting the hate on