serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By serbsta
David Ray Griffin – www.911truth.org

“[T]here was just an explosion [in the south tower]. It seemed like on television [when] they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.”--Firefighter Richard Banaciski

“I saw a flash flash flash [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building?”--Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory

“[I]t was [like a] professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'."--Paramedic Daniel Rivera

The above quotations come from a collection of 9/11 oral histories that, although recorded by the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) at the end of 2001, were publicly released only on August 12, 2005. Prior to that date, very few Americans knew the content of these accounts or even the fact that they existed.

Previously Available Testimony Suggestive of Explosions in the Twin Towers

The day after 9/11, a story in the Los Angeles Times, referring to the south tower, said: “There were reports of an explosion right before the tower fell, then a strange sucking sound, and finally the sound of floors collapsing."
the day the world changed
the day the world changed

A story in the Guardian said that “police and fire officials were carrying out the first wave of evacuations when the first of the World Trade Centre towers collapsed. Some eyewitnesses reported hearing another explosion just before the structure crumbled. Police said that it looked almost like a ‘planned implosion.’"

“Planned implosion” is another term for controlled demolition, in which explosives are placed at crucial places throughout a building so that, when set off in the proper order, they will cause the building to come down in the desired way. When it is close to other buildings, the desired way will be straight down into, or at least close to, the building’s footprint, so that it does not damage the surrounding buildings. This type of controlled demolition is called an “implosion.” To induce an implosion in steel-frame buildings, the explosives must be set so as to break the steel columns. Each of the Twin Towers had 47 massive steel columns in its core and 236 steel columns around the periphery.

To return now to testimonies about explosions: There were many reports about an explosion in the basement of the north tower. For example, janitor William Rodriguez reported that he and others felt an explosion below the first sub-level office at 9 AM, after which co-worker Felipe David, who had been in front of a nearby freight elevator, came into the office with severe burns on his face and arms yelling "explosion! explosion! explosion!"

Rodriguez’s account has been corroborated by José Sanchez, who was in the workshop on the fourth sub-level. Sanchez said that he and a co-worker heard a big blast that “sounded like a bomb,” after which “a huge ball of fire went through the freight elevator.”

Engineer Mike Pecoraro, who was working in the sixth sub-basement of the north tower, said that after an explosion he and a co-worker went up to the C level, where there was a small machine shop. “There was nothing there but rubble,” said Pecoraro. “We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press--gone!” They then went to the parking garage, but found that it was also gone. Then on the B level, they found that a steel-and-concrete fire door, which weighed about 300 pounds, was wrinkled up "like a piece of aluminum foil." Having seen similar things after the terrorist attack in 1993, Pecoraro was convinced that a bomb had gone off.

Given these testimonies to explosions in the basement levels of the towers, it is interesting that Mark Loizeaux, head of Controlled Demolition, Inc., has been quoted as saying: “If I were to bring the towers down, I would put explosives in the basement to get the weight of the building to help collapse the structure.”

Multiple Explosions

Some of the testimonies suggested that more than one explosion occurred in one tower or the other. FDNY Captain Dennis Tardio, speaking of the south tower, said: "I hear an explosion and I look up. It is as if the building is being imploded, from the top floor down, one after another, boom, boom, boom."

explosive shockwave?
explosive shockwave?

In June of 2002, NBC television played segments from tapes recorded on 9/11. One segment contained the following exchange, which involved firefighters in the south tower:
Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we've just had another explosion.
Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we've had additional explosion.
Dispatcher: Received battalion command. Additional explosion.

Firefighter Louie Cacchioli, after entering the north tower lobby and seeing elevator doors completely blown out and people being hit with debris, asked himself, “how could this be happening so quickly if a plane hit way above?” After he reached the 24th floor, he and another fireman “heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb [and] knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.” After they pried themselves out of the elevator, “another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later . . . [and] I’m thinking, ‘Oh. My God, these bastards put bombs in here like they did in 1993!’”

“Pops”

As before, “pops” were reported by some witnesses. “As we are looking up at the [south tower],” said firefighter Joseph Meola, “it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops. Didn't realize it was the falling--you know, you heard the pops of the building. You thought it was just blowing out."

“Pops” were also reported by paramedic Daniel Rivera in the following exchange:

Q. How did you know that it [the south tower] was coming down?

A. That noise. It was noise.

Q. What did you hear? What did you see?

A. It was a frigging noise. At first I thought it was---do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'? That's exactly what--because I thought it was that. When I heard that frigging noise, that's when I saw the building coming down.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4131
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shawn

Hehe, Oral Histories.

I stopped reading after that, had enough of a laugh.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose
Avatar image for green_incarnate
Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Green_Incarnate

Just say no to conspiracy theories.

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By breton
Shawn said:
"Hehe, Oral Histories.

I stopped reading after that, had enough of a laugh."
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The day the world changed. LMFAO!!!

Yeah, we know, there were explosives already in the building. Just watch Zeitgeist, or many other films that debunk it.

sponge3164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sponge3164
Sentry said:
"The day the world changed. LMFAO!!!

Yeah, we know, there were explosives already in the building. Just watch Zeitgeist, or many other films that debunk it."
HAHAHA, using zeitgeist as a credible source. How laughable, also TC you sure do like conspiracies don't you?
Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Black_Raven

If there were explosions at the base of the tower surely there would be pictures or videos of it...

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Demilich

I don't get why people need to read up on this. The fucking buildings fell in on themselves. That screams planned demolition. Seeing as the planes hit from one side they would have crippled that part of the structure only making the buildings fall sideways. A kindergartner could tell you how a building falls over when you throw something at it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sponge3164 said:
"Sentry said:

Yeah, we know, there were explosives already in the building. Just watch Zeitgeist, or many other films that debunk it."
HAHAHA, using zeitgeist as a credible source. How laughable, also TC you sure do like conspiracies don't you?"
How about the facts then? The imgaes? The fact that its scientifically impossible for what happened to happen based off of the facts the government is giving us. How about you make a video debunking every fact stated by hundreds of credible people from around the world. Would you like to do that? Oh, even better, watch the full video below and then tell me;

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Raven said:
"If there were explosions at the base of the tower surely there would be pictures or videos of it..."
There is, watch the above video. People even claim this.
tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By tokyochicken

Man wth this guy has been posting all this kinda stuff today lol

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawn
tokyochicken said:
"Man wth this guy has been posting all this kinda stuff today lol"
It's weekly conspiracy day. A day where once a week conspiracy theorists come out of their cave and try to sell their idea to you using videos and images.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Arkthemaniac

The point is that the American people don't need to know that the government was responsible for 9/11. I honestly don't care anymore. Our governemt is filled with hypocritical, gluttonous, perverted, lazy, douche-ish, inept, contradictory, inefficient assholes without them being responsible for 9/11.

If they were responsible for 9/11, would anyone revolt? I'd hope so, but I'd doubt it. We have plenty other reasons to revolt other than 9/11. You know, like how the government SPIES ON US.

tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tokyochicken
Shawn said:
"tokyochicken said:
It's weekly conspiracy day. A day where once a week conspiracy theorists come out of their cave and try to sell their idea to you using videos and images."
Awesome lol
pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By pyromaniac
Shawn said:
"Hehe, Oral Histories.

ROFL
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By serbsta
tokyochicken said:
Lol, im passionately curios as a wise man once said.

Whats " this stuff "? Conspiracy theories? I really dont think this is a conspiracy theory anymore, i just want to read peoples thoughts on it. =]
sponge3164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sponge3164
Sentry said:
"sponge3164 said:
"Sentry said:

HAHAHA, using zeitgeist as a credible source. How laughable, also TC you sure do like conspiracies don't you?"
How about the facts then? The imgaes? The fact that its scientifically impossible for what happened to happen based off of the facts the government is giving us. How about you make a video debunking every fact stated by hundreds of credible people from around the world. Would you like to do that? Oh, even better, watch the full video below and then tell me;

"
http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/911/twin-towers/
;)
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By Arkthemaniac
serbsta said:
"tokyochicken said:
Lol, im passionately curios as a wise man once said.

Whats " this stuff "? Conspiracy theories? I really dont think this is a conspiracy theory anymore, i just want to read peoples thoughts on it. =]"
People's thoughts are as follows: Either you are vehement on believing that the government is responsible, a southerner, or you just don't care, the latter being the majority of the members on the forum.
Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Black_Raven
Demilich said:
"I don't get why people need to read up on this. The fucking buildings fell in on themselves. That screams planned demolition. Seeing as the planes hit from one side they would have crippled that part of the structure only making the buildings fall sideways. A kindergartner could tell you how a building falls over when you throw something at it."
Yea that is very weird but its not as simple as that imo, a kindergartner couldn't tell you how it would fall because they are complex structures and when the plane hit the building they basically decintegrated within a second, and because the planes were traveling at a high speed i would think the damage would be evenly distributed across the building and not just the side the plane hit. This was ages ago but i remember hearing that the reason they fell the way they did was because of the type of metal the building was made of bent when it got really hot, because the plane was basiclly a tube fill of jet fuel it would have kept buring and got extramly hot, i dont think the damage of the actual colision would of being enough to cause the building to colapse, at least not as quick as it did anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sponge3164 said:
"http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/911/twin-towers/"
Lol, just read some of it, and they don't cover a lot of stuff, nor do they debunk the facts.
Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Joker

KYLE DID IT!

coolof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By coolof

We will even know if there's some truth behind this or not. There might be people who can confirm it but they would never do it.
So it's kinda pointless, really.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Endogene
pyromaniac said:
"Shawn said:
"Hehe, Oral Histories.

ROFL"
same here
Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Demilich
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Endogene

^ huh?

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Demilich

Buildings don't fall straight down when hit from the middle. Their balance is altered through the sudden dispersion of weight and they fall SIDEWAYS.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Endogene
Demilich said:
"Buildings don't fall straight down when hit from the middle. Their balance is altered through the sudden dispersion of weight and they fall SIDEWAYS."
if we were talking about a block tower i would agree
but please do realise that under the extreme weight that the upper part of the tower weight the structural pillars that would have been left after the others where destoyed would have crumbled

edit: your paint schematic just gave me an advent children flashback
unworthyBOZO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By unworthyBOZO
Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Demilich
Endogene said:
"Demilich said:
"Buildings don't fall straight down when hit from the middle. Their balance is altered through the sudden dispersion of weight and they fall SIDEWAYS."
if we were talking about a block tower i would agree
but please do realise that under the extreme weight that the upper part of the tower weight the structural pillars that would have been left after the others where destoyed would have crumbled

edit: your paint schematic just gave me an advent children flashback"
Speaking within context, I'm sure the structural integrity of the floors diagonal to the location the plane hit would have been sufficient to keep the entire tower standing just fine.

I'm not being cynical here, I just think the evidence supporting a planned demolition are overwhelming.
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Endogene

I'm sure i wouldnt say that unless i studied the buildings blueprints and was an architect major, anyway will probaly never figure out.
Let's just all admit that the final scene of advent children was shot in new york

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Demilich

I wouldn't know. I hate Final Fantasy. But sure, it was.

Avatar image for semicolon1twlev2
semicolon1twlev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By semicolon1twlev2

9/11 Revelations?

I thought this was gonna be a whole "9/11 is a sign of the end of the world!" thing.

Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mourne
Sentry said:
"sponge3164 said:
"Sentry said:

How about the facts then? The imgaes? The fact that its scientifically impossible for what happened to happen based off of the facts the government is giving us. How about you make a video debunking every fact stated by hundreds of credible people from around the world. Would you like to do that? Oh, even better, watch the full video below and then tell m"
Another Pulitzer-worthy post by Sentry. You make some of the most ridiculous posts, honestly. I'm almost convinced that this is something you do on purpose.

Yeah, I watched the full video, and I know you're all full of shit. Stop patronizing the dead, because that's exactly what you're doing with these conspiracy theories about one of the most upsetting moments in modern history. You are insinuating that the American people were involved in killing fellow Americans in the name of Islamic extremists, which I, personally--as a sane citizen--find incredibly offensive.

It really upsets me when such a loss of life is trivialized by pricks like you who simply cannot value nor understand such a tragedy.

If you want to watch something educational, see this episode of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! that thoroughly debunks tasteless, heartless beings such as yourself and like-minded individuals with no regard for humanity.

EDIT: Looks like unworthyBOZO beat me to it. Glad to see some logic here, at least.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By serbsta
dreDREb13 said:
"9/11 Revelations?

I thought this was gonna be a whole "9/11 is a sign of the end of the world!" thing."
No, what would give you that idea?
Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mourne
Sentry said:
"sponge3164 said:
"http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/911/twin-towers/"
Lol, just read some of it, and they don't cover a lot of stuff, nor do they debunk the facts."
"Lol," your bullshit do not amount to "facts." A fact is something "that actually exists; reality; truth"; not "nonsense, lies, or exaggeration."

Your misconstruction of events does not amount to fact; watch the Penn & Teller: Bullshit! episode linked above to understand how 9/11 happened. The physics involved are not complicated, but I can imagine how this would be difficult to comprehend for those without the ability to properly discern information.

I don't understand how anyone could even begin to trivialize this event--I really don't. You think the government let 9/11 happen? You think they even planned it? Tell that to the families of the 2,800 plus victims. Please, go talk to Dan Daly--the fire chief of the station nearest the towers--and present your little childish theories to him. Tell him he lost 50 friends and colleagues to some international, bullshit-ladden plot. Please.

Conspiracy theorists play pseudo-intellectual games amongst themselves, no matter who this effects or how grave and tasteless these games ultimately are. To them (and this is demonstrated very well here), the events themselves (much like their theories) are not real. They serve only as a way to further their own delusional outlook on life.

You must be out of your minds, honestly.

KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KindGalaxy

So who planned the planned implosion, the planned demolition of the twin towers, why did they plan it, why was it planned to slaughter thousands of people?
Alien shapeshifting leaders of the world as David Icke talks about, planning their total control of humanity from the lower 4th dimension through secret societies like Free Masonry, Illuminati and Skull & Bones?
Oil? Money? War?
Honestly, I suppose it was such an unreal experience to witness these two magnificent structures being destroyed, it was so unreal that some can't accept the simple truth, that they need some explaination into the extreme to fully accept that it happened, that it wasn't a movie, that it was real.
But it did happen, it was real, and it was simple; There are people in this world that hate the West and they did it, it is an ongoing conflict for the last few decades and this was their biggest move against the West.
Why would there be a planned implosion of some of the tallest buildings in the world? Not just that, but sit down the Osama Bin Laden and discuss a method that involved a grand illusion, making us all think they used planes to destroy the towers, sit down with Bin Laden and organise the hijacking of several planes just  as a diversion for a planned implosion? Come on.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ahriman22

Meh, who cares. Wait, wait, don't answer that, you guys do, I didn't (Still don't). I'll just gravitated towards the minority to piss of the majority. Besides, if a demolition provided more fire and explosions, then I choose that.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#39  Edited By mike

I enjoy a good conspiracy theroy...but man, you could pick some more reasonable ones to copy & paste onto the forums.  2012 & 911?  Seriously.

peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By peaceful_anger
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By serbsta
MB said:
"

I enjoy a good conspiracy theroy...but man, you could pick some more reasonable ones to copy & paste onto the forums.  2012 & 911?  Seriously.

"
What do you mean?

EDIT: Oh, well, i guess its just me, im passionately curios.
dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dabear

You = crazy.  We did not blow up the Towers.  They colapsed because steel bends and buckles when it is sitting in 1400 degree flames (or whatever the exact temp was).  So, the buildings colapsed as if they were being demolished becasue that's how buildings are designed.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#43  Edited By twenty0ne

I can't stand stupid conspiracy theories like this. I laugh at the people that actually believe it.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Demilich
dabear said:
"You = crazy.  We did not blow up the Towers.  They colapsed because steel bends and buckles when it is sitting in 1400 degree flames (or whatever the exact temp was).  So, the buildings colapsed as if they were being demolished becasue that's how buildings are designed."
Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#45  Edited By Fosssil
DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By DARKIDO07

These whole conspiracy theories are just stupid. The Government did fake the moon landing, Bush didn't blow up the levies in New Orleans, he didn't blow up the Twin Towers, the Government didn't plan 9/11, and no the Government isn't in your oven spying on you.

Brainkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Brainkiller

What annoys me the most is people say "conspiracy theories are retarded"

That's the most ignorant thing ever, the people who say that don't even watch the videos or read the stories they just call you a whacky conspiracy theorist. Some humans are stupid, does that mean all humans are stupid? ofcourse not, that'd be a ridiculous claim... just like claiming all conspiracy theories are retarded without even reading them.

Clearly a lot more happened on 9/11 than what the government is telling...

Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mourne
Brainkiller said:
"What annoys me the most is people say "conspiracy theories are retarded"

That's the most ignorant thing ever, the people who say that don't even watch the videos or read the stories they just call you a whacky conspiracy theorist. Some humans are stupid, does that mean all humans are stupid? ofcourse not, that'd be a ridiculous claim... just like claiming all conspiracy theories are retarded without even reading them.

Clearly a lot more happened on 9/11 than what the government is telling..."
The government didn't need to tell us anything--we saw it happen on live television. No one planted explosives in the buildings to bring them down.
Brainkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Brainkiller

lol yea, that explains everything.

Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mourne
Brainkiller said:
"lol yea, that explains eveyrthing."
I really am sorry that you can't properly evaluate sources and realize that 911truth.org is not a proper source of information for anything logical.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=17978426

Just watch this video. Please, do us all a favor.