RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By RVonE

@Adziboy said:

@RVonE By saying 'girls don't admit it' I mean that 'all girls admit it'. Some may not like attention, but compliments? Someone interested in them? Yes, of course I believe it, because probably every single girl I've met would or have agreed with that.

Isn't that true of people in general, though?

And even with this elaboration, your remark about her orgasming over attention comes across as unnecessarily crass. Also, you're saying that "every girl you've met would or have agreed with that". So even if one of those girls hasn't admitted it, according to you she still admits it without saying it. Seems convenient and very dudebro.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Animasta

@Adziboy said:

@RVonE By saying 'girls don't admit it' I mean that 'all girls admit it'. Some may not like attention, but compliments? Someone interested in them? Yes, of course I believe it, because probably every single girl I've met would or have agreed with that.

lol you are a sexist scumbag just to let ya know

adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By adziboy
@RVonE

@Adziboy said:

And even with this elaboration, your remark about her orgasming over attention comes across as unnecessarily crass. Also, you're saying that "every girl you've met would or have agreed with that". So even if one of those girls hasn't admitted it, according to you she still admits it without saying it. Seems convenient and very dudebro.

Fuck me some people read so much into comments and distort everything said, or take everything literally. If you guys realised I might of been JOKING about the orgasm... I don't even want to try and explain. I quite obviously was exaggerating for the purpose of laughs and Internet forums. And... Urgh. Why do you take everything so literal?

Girls wouldn't admit it to a stranger. To their best friend? If asked they'd mostly agree. They wouldn't shout about it in the streets but confide in secret.

And how does this make me sexist? I'm sorry but the human race have lots of things in common. 1 of then being that they love or at least think positively about compliments. That's not me being sexist.
wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By wjb

I was going to say, worst case scenario some girl you don't even know continues to not speak to you. It's creepy, but whatever, everyone's a creep at some point in their lives. Some more than others.

I did something like this when I was 17 or 18, except she kind of knew who I was, or at least saw me before. She was my friend's girlfriend's friend...yeah. We were never officially introduced, but my friend's girlfriend gave me her IM. We talked online, went on a couple of dates, and were briefly together for a few months. She got bored of me, though, because back then, I was the "nice guy who put his crushes on a pedestal". I was a tool, but at least I got something out of it instead of nothing.

Unfortunately, girls you are obsessed with never last.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By OllyOxenFree

GET DAT SHIT!

GET DAT SHIT!

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RVonE

@Adziboy said:

@RVonE

@Adziboy said:

Fuck me some people read so much into comments and distort everything said, or take everything literally. If you guys realised I might of been JOKING about the orgasm... I don't even want to try and explain. I quite obviously was exaggerating for the purpose of laughs and Internet forums. And... Urgh. Why do you take everything so literal? Girls wouldn't admit it to a stranger. To their best friend? If asked they'd mostly agree. They wouldn't shout about it in the streets but confide in secret. And how does this make me sexist? I'm sorry but the human race have lots of things in common. 1 of then being that they love or at least think positively about compliments. That's not me being sexist.

Maybe I am taking things very literal, as you put it, but I just don't see how else to view your comments. If it's all just you joking around then you're not actually saying anything; which is fine, of course. If you are saying something then all I see is some crude remarks and generalizations. But enough about that--I think it's safe to say that we have differing views regarding this matter.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By BraveToaster

I can already tell that this will lead to friend zoning like a motherfucker.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By GunslingerPanda

So has OP been arrested yet?

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By intro

Keep posting stuff on her wall over and over until you get a response.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#61  Edited By pyromagnestir

Aw man, I'm always bummed when I miss out on the first hours of one of these threads.

@Giantstalker said:

... there's probably a better way to handle this.

Your name and your advice are at serious odds.

@HatKing said:

@NegativeCero: @N7:

She responded. And, shockingly, was not bothered by the creepiness. She was more just curious about what drove me to find her. We are currently talking.

"Sometimes crazy is the best way to go."

-Urdnot Wrex

Always listen to Wrex.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By drGiggless

have to agree, at best you will be friendzoned, at worst she will tell everyone she knows about the "creepy guy on facebook".

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#63  Edited By Dagbiker

Guys, what if we have it all wrong, and Girls love getting creepy messages from random guys on facebook saying they saw your picture and want to meet up.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I can only imagine that you were masturbating furiously on Facebook for hours, then saw the little red 1 appear and went "HNNNNNGGHHH!"

...it's what I would have done.

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By AgnosticJesus

I'm not really sure what would warrant this guy to be commended for "going for it". Sending a DM to a person on Facebook looking for love is one of the pussy ways to approach a girl. Bet this ends with you either being blocked by her or the message being forwarded to her friends and everyone laughing at you for being a creeper. Honestly, probably both will occur. Grow some balls and approach a girl face-to-face.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By drGiggless

should have shown up at her house in the middle of the night and confessed your love and then had passionate consensual sex. that's what i would have done.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#67  Edited By Dagbiker

@drGiggless said:

should have shown up at her house in the middle of the night and confessed your love and then had passionate consensual sex. that's what i would have done.

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#68  Edited By X19

I FUCKING LOVE GIRLS WHOO!!!!!!

I'm close to making a girl thread but will refrain for now.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69  Edited By MarkWahlberg

@Dagbikersaid:

Guys, what if we have it all wrong, and Girls love getting creepy messages from random guys on facebook saying they saw your picture and want to meet up.

My god.

This whole time, I thought that when girls said 'never ask someone out via facebook', they were being serious. And now I learn that I've been living a lie?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#70  Edited By Brendan

@MarkWahlberg said:

@Dagbikersaid:

My god.

This whole time, I thought that when girls said 'never ask someone out via facebook', they were being serious. And now I learn that I've been living a lie?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Everything is permitted.

No Caption Provided
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Man, it just got a bit rapey in here all of a sudden.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By HaltIamReptar

Not a single goddamned one of you in this thread is an adult if you all seriously think that telling somebody you dig their artwork is creepy. Doesn't matter what your intentions are - that basic act in itself is not creepy. I can also not think of a time where I found myself digging somebody's creation and not wanting to know more about them. Invade their privacy? Never. Casually try to chat? Always do, because that's what people do. Simple truth. What the fuck is wrong with you people to think that is so creepy?

Grow up guys.

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73  Edited By mesklinite

Your edits are priceless. DO IT!

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#74  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Brendan said:

No Caption Provided

@MarkWahlberg said:

@Dagbikersaid:

My god.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Everything is permitted.

Gasp!

No Caption Provided

Hmmm... the gif doesn't work if it's not clicked on. Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong?

Godak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Godak

Not to shit on the OP (I think it is, in it's own way, courageous to post this on an open forum), but why Giant Bomb? XD

Just curious. Obviously it's not just you, but I really need to know why people do this!

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By drGiggless

Oh yea cause liking their artwork on an art website and then looking through random profiles on facebook to find them then sending them a creeper message professing your crush is not creepy at all. Guess we are just way off base on this one.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna post some video that a black guy made about relationship advice but it wasnt really fitting for this situation......  

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#78  Edited By Video_Game_King

On a scale of 1 to 10, this video:

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79  Edited By Commisar123

@Hamst3r said:

You should just send her this forum post and ask her to reply.

Now that is maybe the best answer to this problem I have ever heard

GooieGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By GooieGreen

@Video_Game_King: I feel like that clip will be used in a court case against me one day and had nothing to do with it existing.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By drGiggless

Yanderes are so hawt. nothing creepy about that video at all.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#82  Edited By Video_Game_King

@GooieGreen:

Why? Were you the creepy Japanese teenage girl? (I had to add "creepy" because the only characters in this scene are Japanese girls.)

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By drGiggless

@Video_Game_King said:

@GooieGreen:

Why? Were you the creepy Japanese teenage girl? (I had to add "creepy" because the only characters in this scene are Japanese girls.)

She is yandere, kind of like the OP

GooieGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By GooieGreen

@Video_Game_King: ... I think I am...

I don't know things anymore.

tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Just checking into this thread again...

...yep, still rapey

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By drGiggless

where is our update? WE DEMAND THIS NOW

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#87  Edited By apathylad

The pessimist in me thinks it won't end well, but I am intrigued.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#88  Edited By wefwefasdf

@Apathylad said:

The pessimist in me thinks it won't end well, but I am intrigued.

My exact thoughts. It is like watching a following behind a car you know is going to crash.

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By yinstarrunner

Nothing creepy about messaging someone and telling them you like what they do. She's an artist, and those types crave attention by their very nature. I didn't get the impression that OP professed his love or anything in his initial message.

Now man, just take it slow and easy and don't jump the gun. Remember, you still haven't met her in reality yet.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By drGiggless

@yinstarrunner: no because it sounds like he's really crushin on this girl. The slow internet friend route will end up in perma friendzone and he wouldn't be happy with that. But then if he goes the creeper route like it sounds like he did, it probably won't work either. I see the chances of this working out as slim to none.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#91  Edited By wrighteous86

@HatKing: The proper response would have been to mention to your mutual friends that you saw this girl's art and thought it was really cool and wanted to get to know her. Going through mutual friends (rather than revealing that you sought her out through, admittedly public, social networking information) would have seemed much more socially acceptable, would allow her to get a frame of reference on who you are by knowing the kind of people you both associate with, and your friends could have helped ease the introductions and shown you in your best light, rather than approach her as a complete stranger.

You even could have asked them if they would invite her out with you and your friends, so that you could get to know her as a real live person first, and initiate your relationship naturally, rather than assuming you know her based off little factoids like "she likes Mortal Kombat". There is much more to a person than pop-culture likes and dislikes and the persona they put on in social networking sites.

I'm not saying you're doomed, but... this was how you should have handled it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6058f06e73ee8
deactivated-6058f06e73ee8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool fact, people like compliments and like to be liked, go forth with this knowledge and think less.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#93  Edited By Sooty

She likes Mortal Kombat, wow you are clearly going to get married then bro.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By drGiggless

the more important questions is, will you name your first kid subzero or scorpion?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By FluxWaveZ

These threads anger me, man.